Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (22) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Apr 21, 2016 12:54 PM
Mar 2011
@Ravenor Yeah it is the best way for me personally.. or would miss out on some really good anime! Thanks...Good Luck with A2!!! Going to be great fun XD
Apr 25, 2016 4:06 PM

Aug 2012
Howdy. I'm 22 and hail from Surrey, near Guildford specifically. I like psychological, philosophical, action, horror and comedy shows, and I enjoy creating music, playing video games, general chatting, meeting new people, profanities, alcohol, hot earl grey tea, McVities biscuits and dosh.
Apr 25, 2016 4:21 PM

Feb 2014
i live literally next to a McVities Factory xD and nice to mee you @DarkSentinel
Apr 28, 2016 10:35 AM

Oct 2010
Hello, I'm 22 and I'm from NYC but I live in London. I've been watching anime on and off for years and I would love to connect with some like-minded people. :)
Apr 28, 2016 10:42 AM

Aug 2011
@DarkSentinel and @GoddessV

Welcome to the club it's nice to meet you! And I wish for just the same :3
Apr 28, 2016 11:08 AM

Oct 2010
@Ravenor Thank you! This is the first ever club that I've ever joined since being on this website. xD
Apr 28, 2016 12:03 PM

Jul 2015
Hey all.. 21 from around guildford here.. and love me some good anime every season XD
ofc, tht's not to say i don't dabble in anything else.. games, music and hanging out are really fun too (PC elitist here.. haha kidding.. i'm just s*** at using the console controller :P)
check out my profile for more.. but the genres i go most into are shounen, mystery, comedy and action.. (cuz not many horror anime to like :/ )
and thts me saying hoi.. and here's hoping i don't say all tht irl.. :P
Apr 28, 2016 1:13 PM

Aug 2012
Emiya7k said:
from around guildford here

Ravenor said:
@DarkSentinel and @GoddessV

Welcome to the club it's nice to meet you! And I wish for just the same :3

Cheers!
sent1nhellApr 28, 2016 2:08 PM
Apr 30, 2016 11:13 AM
May 2013
Hello everyone ^.^ The name's Harley (yes as in the motorbike lol) 20year old female living in the jolly town called northampton. Have been into anime and manga since secondary school. Also love playing the sims, when i have no anime to wach (what am i saying, there is always anime to watch!) Yoroshiku~~
May 1, 2016 3:42 PM

Aug 2011
@xxanime-otakuxx Whoops, forgot to say welcome... Welcome! Another person who likes Psycho Pass... You'll fit right in!
May 2, 2016 3:22 PM
Jun 2010
Hi! My names Katie. I'm 18 and from Lancashire, Wigan. I like most anime but I love psychological, Mystery and supernatural anime the most :) I also like Manga and gaming. It's nice to meet you all! Feel free to message me to chat about anything :)
May 2, 2016 10:49 PM
Jul 2018
@silverdrops_44

Welcome to the club! Lancashire is awesome! I live in Manchester :) . Feel free to message me about anything as well.
May 3, 2016 4:18 AM
Jun 2010
Thank you! It's nice to meet you :) @RychesShadows
May 3, 2016 4:21 AM
Jul 2018
silverdrops_44 said:
Thank you! It's nice to meet you :) @RychesShadows

Nice to meet you too!
May 12, 2016 10:51 AM
Mar 2014
Hello friends! My real life name is Ashley, I am an 18 year old guy from Hull that loves to watch anime and play video games.
May 12, 2016 11:02 AM

Aug 2011
@Mamaluigi71
Welcome friend! It's nice to meet you and I hope you have fun with the club. Feel free to send a message my way if you wanna chat. :D
May 12, 2016 11:52 AM
Mar 2014
Ravenor said:
@Mamaluigi71
Welcome friend! It's nice to meet you and I hope you have fun with the club. Feel free to send a message my way if you wanna chat. :D

Thank you. It's nice to meet you too! c:
May 13, 2016 8:24 AM
Jul 2018
Welcome to the club @Mamaluigi71 i echo the sentiments said above,its a pleasure to meet you and i hope you enjoy your time here.
May 13, 2016 10:08 AM

Jan 2015
Hi everyone! I'm Ramya (just in case the username didn't give it away :') I'm 19, currently living in Bristol but will be moving to Cardiff for uni this September! I'm more of a manga fan but watch a bit of anime too and my favourite genres are comedy, mystery, romance and thriller.

Nice to meet you all :D
May 13, 2016 10:55 AM
Jul 2018
ramya said:
Hi everyone! I'm Ramya (just in case the username didn't give it away :') I'm 19, currently living in Bristol but will be moving to Cardiff for uni this September! I'm more of a manga fan but watch a bit of anime too and my favourite genres are comedy, mystery, romance and thriller.

Nice to meet you all :D

Its a pleasure to meet you, welcome to the club, I hope you enjoy your time here. If you ever feel like talking don't hesitate to message me :)
May 14, 2016 12:35 PM

Jun 2014
Greetings, my name is James and I am 17 years old. I live in Gloucestershire and should (hopefully) be going to Reading for university soon. My favourite genres are psychological, fantasy and horror but I enjoy most genres nonetheless.

Oh, I should probably get back to doing revision and stop avoiding it... :/
May 14, 2016 1:26 PM

Aug 2011
Welcome @Ethcaria!
Yet another Psychological/Horror fan. You certainly won't be lacking company here, I'm sure of it :D
Oooh, Reading, I'm assuming that you're doing your A2s... Which subject did you apply for? I've got my A2s imminently, my first paper is in 4 days so I should probably get back too haha.

Good luck!
RavenorMay 14, 2016 1:41 PM
May 14, 2016 2:26 PM

Jun 2014
Good luck to you as well @Ravenor - but I have my first exam in three days :/

And, to answer your question, I am applying to study English Literature at a BBB offer.
May 14, 2016 2:33 PM

Aug 2011
@Ethcaria Damn, you've trumped me!
And that's awesome, I did AS English Lit and I thoroughly enjoyed it, although it wasn't pertinent to what I wish to do (Medicine). Which exam does the first happen to be by the way?
RavenorMay 14, 2016 2:42 PM
May 14, 2016 3:06 PM

Jun 2014
@Ravenor It's a re-sit of the physical section of geography.

Medicine would be too much for me, I'll stick to reading ^_^.
May 15, 2016 3:25 AM

Mar 2016
Hi my name is nope_no_name and a lot of people here know me threw Skype where I use the name ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I'm not the most active person on mal so won't see me very often K bye
Also I'm actually from Cardiff so it's a bit weird being on of tho only welch here
Sam_MacMay 15, 2016 3:33 AM
May 18, 2016 4:01 AM
Jul 2018
Sholux said:
Rawr! It is me the Dark Lord of all British Otaku's the one and only Sholux!

Okay, my name is Liam and I am from Stevenage, 18 years old and am a big fan of the Thriller genre especially when it involves someone attempting to take over the world! Big gamer as well, especially in the strategy genre.

Any questions feel free to ask :) Nice to meet you all!

Welcome to the club! Its a pleasure to meet you, I love thrillers too!
I hope you enjoy your time here and if you ever want to chat feel free to ask :D
May 22, 2016 9:51 PM

Jun 2015
Hiya! I now this is rather early in the morning but I'm not much of a sleeper... Anyway, I'm new to this social club type thing online. So, my name is Jack, I'm 17 and currently abide to the well known location of Manchester!

I like most genres of anime but mostly psychological, horror or romance. I know weird selection. Most days I just play games or watch anime. I'm not too good at being social but I will try my best and I look forward to getting to know all of you. :)
May 23, 2016 1:53 AM

Aug 2011
@DrStryx

Welcome to the club, it's nice to meet you! Your favourite genres aren't unusual at all. In fact, if you look at a lot of the other introductions on this thread, you'll find that horror and psychological are very common :D.
May 23, 2016 9:10 AM

Jun 2015
@Ravenor

Haha! You're right, thanks for the warm welcome!
May 24, 2016 12:21 AM
Jul 2018
@DrStryx - A fellow Mancunian! Its a pleasure to meet you and welcome to the club, hope you enjoy your time here!
May 31, 2016 6:46 AM

Apr 2015
Hi guys :) My names Ryan and I am 21 years old. I live near Hull, East Yorkshire and I love Anime! I'm generally into Romance / Dramas, with Clannad and Angel Beats being my favorites :) Feel free to message me if you want to chat, and I hope to get talking to some of you guys! Have a nice day :)

May 31, 2016 7:42 AM
Jul 2018
Wood94 said:
Hi guys :) My names Ryan and I am 21 years old. I live near Hull, East Yorkshire and I love Anime! I'm generally into Romance / Dramas, with Clannad and Angel Beats being my favorites :) Feel free to message me if you want to chat, and I hope to get talking to some of you guys! Have a nice day :)

You have an awesome name! Infact, it is most definitely the best name ever ;) .
Anyways welcome to the club, hope you enjoy your time here and its a pleasure to meet you. Feel free to message me about Romance and drama animes btw, I watch a lot
May 31, 2016 9:32 AM

Apr 2015
RychesShadows said:
Wood94 said:

You have an awesome name! Infact, it is most definitely the best name ever ;) .
Anyways welcome to the club, hope you enjoy your time here and its a pleasure to meet you. Feel free to message me about Romance and drama animes btw, I watch a lot
Haha, thanks! I'm not biased whatsoever, but your name is pretty amazing too... ;) Thanks for the welcome,and i'm looking forward to meeting some of you guys.

Jun 12, 2016 12:51 PM

Jun 2016
Hello UK anime fans,

my names Tom and i'm 23, Hailing from the wonderful county of Cornwall.

when i was younger i used to watch the popular shonen animes DBZ & Yu-Gi-Oh! etc.. After being reccommended Deathnote on Netflix by a friend, my love for anime has been rekindled after being apprehensive at first but am enjoying all the new things anime has to offer

I have seen qutie a few animes this year including Mirai Nikki, Code Geass & Elfen Lied, my favourite are psychological & gore but i also enjoy lighter animes like Highschool DxD & Date-a-Live. i even powered through bleach

This is my first time on an online community and am looking forward to getting involved.

p.s. BTOOOM! sucked so hard IMO

Jun 12, 2016 1:01 PM

Dec 2012
agilityredfox said:
Hello UK anime fans,

Another bleddy Kernish fellow! God I've been lonely, welcome to the club. I'm going to pick me up a pasty from either Rowes or Niles to celebrate. Enjoy your time here :D
;)
Jun 12, 2016 1:09 PM

Jun 2016
Roguer said:
agilityredfox said:
Hello UK anime fans,

Another bleddy Kernish fellow! God I've been lonely, welcome to the club. I'm going to pick me up a pasty from either Rowes or Niles to celebrate. Enjoy your time here :D

alreet me 'ansome. may pick myself up some egg & bacon pie next time i hit up a barnecutts just to celebrate

Jun 13, 2016 11:16 AM
Jul 2018
agilityredfox said:
Hello UK anime fans,

when i was younger i used to watch the popular shonen animes DBZ & Yu-Gi-Oh! etc.. After being reccommended Deathnote on Netflix by a friend, my love for anime has been rekindled after being apprehensive at first but am enjoying all the new things anime has to offer

I have seen qutie a few animes this year including Mirai Nikki, Code Geass & Elfen Lied, my favourite are psychological & gore but i also enjoy lighter animes like Highschool DxD & Date-a-Live. i even powered through bleach

This is my first time on an online community and am looking forward to getting involved.

Welcome to the club and the community! :D (Btoom was just too short imo, had a lot to get done in such a short time frame)
Jun 13, 2016 11:36 AM

Jun 2016
RychesShadows said:
agilityredfox said:
Hello UK anime fans,

Welcome to the club and the community! :D (Btoom was just too short imo, had a lot to get done in such a short time frame)

i liked the looked of the synopsis and the general style & concept of the anime, i just found it underwhelming, especially as it set itself up for a load of big reveals only to be dropped. but it did have to cover 50 chapters in 12 episodes i suppose. i may give the manga a try as i believe its into the 70's now

Jun 13, 2016 11:42 AM
Jul 2018
@agilityredfox - I certainly agree with that yeah, i mean the potential is there but it suffers with too little amount of episodes. The manga is pretty good :)
Jun 13, 2016 11:47 AM

Jun 2016
@RychesShadows - thanks! i will add it to my list. having to get used to working these forums. had to look up how to mention someone haha. never really been big on social media you see

Jun 13, 2016 11:49 AM
Jul 2018
agilityredfox said:
@RychesShadows - thanks! i will add it to my list. having to get used to working these forums. had to look up how to mention someone haha. never really been big on social media you see

Oh i totally get it haha, MAL is a great place though and a good way to connect with people. If you have any questions about how everything works or want help with anything just let me know :D , i will be happy to help out.
Jun 14, 2016 7:51 AM

Dec 2014
Hey Everyone I am Zoe I am 21 and I am a huge anime fan living in London, UK. I have been watching anime now since August 2013 my favorite genres are supernatural, action, magic and battle shounen anime I also love romantic dramas too. My favourite anime is Magi. It is lovely to meet you all would be lovely to get to know you all.

See you around and happy watching :)
Jun 14, 2016 8:53 AM

Jun 2016
@zoeanime13 Hello there! glad to see you decided to join

everyone in this group seems really nice, so i hope to see you get involved in our discussions!

Jun 14, 2016 9:17 AM
Jul 2018
zoeanime13 said:
Hey Everyone I am Zoe I am 21 and I am a huge anime fan living in London, UK. I have been watching anime now since August 2013 my favorite genres are supernatural, action, magic and battle shounen anime I also love romantic dramas too. My favourite anime is Magi. It is lovely to meet you all would be lovely to get to know you all.

Welcome to the club! Its awesome to have you , i hope you enjoy yourself here and if you ever want to talk about anything just let me know! :D
Jun 14, 2016 11:05 AM
Jul 2018
Dridge118 said:
Hello everyone :) I've just joined the group. My name is Josh & I'm 25 I live near Norwich. I've been into anime for the past few years. I like most types of anime but my favs are AnoHana, Toradora, Your Lie In April & Tokyo Ghoul... so on and so on. Only just started getting into reading manga. I'm fairly shy but ill try to be active on here :) Nice to meet you all !

Welcome to the club Josh. You have some great favourites! I hope you enjoy your time here :D
Jun 14, 2016 1:18 PM

Oct 2010
zoeanime13 said:

Girl?! You in London and like anime?! Where have you been all my life?! Welcome! Lol.
Jun 14, 2016 1:29 PM

Dec 2014
GoddessV said:
zoeanime13 said:

Girl?! You in London and like anime?! Where have you been all my life?! Welcome! Lol.

Haha. Thank you it is great to see so many people here from all over Britain I really had no idea anime was watched by so many in the UK I thought it was just big in America and Japan. Thank you also to everyone else for such a warm welcome it is great to be here and I look forward to take part in many discussions here in this club.
Jun 14, 2016 1:36 PM

Feb 2014
zoeanime13 said:
GoddessV said:

Haha. Thank you it is great to see so many people here from all over Britain I really had no idea anime was watched by so many in the UK I thought it was just big in America and Japan. Thank you also to everyone else for such a warm welcome it is great to be here and I look forward to take part in many discussions here in this club.
Wwll now you know XD plus just saying but there are probabally a bomb shell more people who do watch anime in Britain you just dont know about ;)
Jun 16, 2016 3:16 AM

Aug 2012
@zoeanime13
@Dridge118
Welcome to the club!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (22) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Anime Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Halfsleeper - Jun 28, 2017

137 by kikirllett »»
Apr 5, 2021 3:32 PM

» [Game] Have You Seen The Anime Above? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Apr 5, 2016

793 by Kawwwa »»
Apr 5, 2020 1:28 AM

» [Game] This or That? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Jun 1, 2016

611 by Renn »»
Feb 9, 2020 1:06 PM

» [Game] Rate the Anime Song! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Apr 5, 2016

619 by Renn »»
Feb 9, 2020 12:59 PM

» [Game] Anime Screenshot Guessing Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Jun 25, 2016

1712 by earnshaw30 »»
Jan 12, 2020 1:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.