Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 11, 2009 6:13 PM

Mar 2009
The anime had made a stupid storyline in to the 13th episode...
The final boss is weak.
ToraDora...

I love being lazy because Mc said being lazy is cute...
Mar 19, 2009 4:55 PM
Mar 2009
i agree
unless they are gonna make another season
and they left out the kiss between zero and yuki :(
Apr 25, 2009 10:51 AM

Nov 2008
the final boss? lol you make it sound like a video game:p
well seeing as the manga is still running and a chapter only comes out once a month then there will most likely be another season
Apr 27, 2009 2:30 PM

Apr 2009
I don`t think that there will be another season. They left out waaaay too much... :/

And Rido isn`t so weak in the manga.
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Apr 28, 2009 11:26 PM

Jul 2008
According to the last episode I think there will be third season. If there isn't, this ending was bad.

Apr 29, 2009 6:21 AM

Apr 2009
They left out a lot of stuff (and even some characters) that happend in the manga...
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Apr 30, 2009 6:44 AM

Jan 2009
GothicQueen said:
They left out a lot of stuff (and even some characters) that happened in the manga...

I don't remember them leaving out characters, however, my memory sucks XD
But yes a lot of stuff was left out and new stuff added.
I truly hated the way they ended the series. And I think the thing that really pissed me off the most was how ugly they made Kaname look at the very beginning of VK. At least they improved him through the series and made him look more like the manga version (HOT!). Oh yeah.....and the missing Zero kiss! *big pout*
BTW....maybe you can refresh my memory on the left out characters? Or should I just go back and re-read again? And re-watch?
Also.....all of this was discussed in the ep 13 thread (stupid ending).
JadedLoverApr 30, 2009 7:19 AM

Apr 30, 2009 7:53 AM

Apr 2009
JadedLover said:
GothicQueen said:
And I think the thing that really pissed me off the most was how ugly they made Kaname look at the very beginning of VK.
I know, Its so annoying... =.=

Um, I think they left out Sarah (that pureblood girl). I haven`t read every chapter so I had no idea who that is and then on some forum someone wrote:,,Oh, look! Its Sarah!`` O.O
(so she must have been mentioned earlier...?)
deadoptimist said:
May 1, 2009 7:51 AM

Jan 2009
GothicQueen said:
JadedLover said:
GothicQueen said:
And I think the thing that really pissed me off the most was how ugly they made Kaname look at the very beginning of VK.
I know, Its so annoying... =.=

Um, I think they left out Sarah (that pureblood girl). I haven`t read every chapter so I had no idea who that is and then on some forum someone wrote:,,Oh, look! Its Sarah!`` O.O
(so she must have been mentioned earlier...?)

I remember Sarah from the manga. She was at a party that Kaname was at. But as for the anime version, they didn't show her? Well this confusion of mine gives me a good excuse to go back and re-watch the series. Since VK only comes out monthly I can get my Kaname fix that way.

And as for that annoying issue of Kaname's looks from VK, I wonder if there were complaints since his look gradually changed from the first ep to how he ended up near the end of VK. Or was it in VKG where his appearance changed?

Definitely going to go back and re-watch XD

May 3, 2009 8:14 AM

Apr 2009
well...for me the ending is really bad..... they didn'tinclude the kiss of zero and yuuki in the anime....its what i was really looking for....i hope theres a third season because im really addictesd ot this anime/manga series.... i really love zeroxyuuk tandem!!i
Do you know where hell is? Inside your head.

Put your wishes into the memories you do not want to forget.

May 12, 2009 4:47 AM

Nov 2008
i think zero shoot him self at the ending so maybe there will be 3th season where he stop him self from shooting himself
May 13, 2009 11:08 AM

Mar 2007
Well the manga is still publishing so he isen't the "final boss".
Instagram: Luzifurr
May 24, 2009 11:38 AM
May 2008
About the later part of the series.. I don't know if I missed something but to those who have read the manga: Do you get more info about what happened in Kanames past? I didn't really get that part from watching the anime.. Maybe I should just read the manga?
May 27, 2009 7:05 AM

Apr 2009
Um... Well, to me It was more confusing in the manga, since Kaname just says:"I would have been happier If I was her real older brother" and then leaves, and in the anime he explains everything right away...

But maybe thats just because im stupid...xD
deadoptimist said:
Jun 2, 2009 1:06 PM

Jul 2007
Sonja said:
According to the last episode I think there will be third season. If there isn't, this ending was bad.

If there isn't, I'd agree.

But I definitely will keep reading the manga.

Jun 2, 2009 3:21 PM

Apr 2009
JadedLover said:
She was at a party that Kaname was at. But as for the anime version, they didn't show her? Well this confusion of mine gives me a good excuse to go back and re-watch the series.

Sorry for the late reply.... You have probably rewatched the series by now...xD
But anyway, she wasn't in the anime... ><"
They totally skipped her part... :/
deadoptimist said:
Jun 10, 2009 12:56 PM
Apr 2009
Has there been any information about them potentially making a 3rd season?
I really hope so since, as a YuukixZero fan... i was upset about them taking out the kiss.. and just... they ended it so.... blaaaaaahh-ly.

Anyway.. i really hope they continue with this, though they will have to wait for the manga to give them enough to work with.

Hope we won't have to wait long, but i'd rather have to wait and actually get a 3rd season than them just leaving it where it is.
Jun 19, 2009 11:26 PM
Apr 2009
RubyRedRabbit said:
I really hope so since, as a YuukixZero fan... i was upset about them taking out the kiss.. and just... they ended it so.... blaaaaaahh-ly.

Why do you care about the kiss?
Is it really that important?
Yuki ends up with Kaname not Zero, so what's the point of the kiss?
Is it only for the Zero supporters be able to say she cheated on Kaname with Zero?
Jun 21, 2009 12:17 PM
Apr 2009
Well techinically... the manga isn't finished. So yes she is with Kaname, but the future is still unknown! ^_^

And as for the kiss, it was just a scene that i would have liked to have seen animated :)

Also the ending was a non-ending (because of the unfinished manga.. which couldn't be helped) so, i just hope they will end up making more Vampire Knight anime, as the manga continues.
Jun 21, 2009 7:16 PM

Jun 2009
I was personally *very* disappointed with the ending of Vampire Knight/Vampire Knight Guilty. There were quite a few things from the manga that they failed to mention or show in the anime.
And come on. What kind crappy ending dialogue? I mean, seriously. Who is honestly happy about knowing that someone who loves you is going to hunt you down to kill you? Who on earth sits back and just smiles and says "I'll be waiting" to something like that?
There had better be a third season coming out. If not...
Epic fail.
Jun 21, 2009 7:27 PM
Jun 2008
The concluding episodes of this series were so terrible, I stopped to wonder if I was watching the same series I was several episodes ago.
Jun 22, 2009 9:29 AM
Apr 2009
I think people should stop complaining about the ending already. Because you have no reason to complain about the ending.
VK's manga came before the anime, so it's obvious they would end the anime at the exact point the manga was at the time the anime was made.
The anime HAD to end exactly where it ended.
There is high chances a sequel to the anime is gonna be made but that will only be possible when they have enough material from the manga. So everyone just relax for now because it's not gonna happen soon.
I heard from a fansub that a sequel is gonna be made around the end of 2010 but I couldn't confirm the info, so don't be too happy about it.

I don't really mind if there's no sequel because I found the ending not that bad (I would rather see a sequel though).
Jun 22, 2009 9:58 AM
Jun 2008
neoalexys said:
I think people should stop complaining about the ending already. Because you have no reason to complain about the ending.
VK's manga came before the anime, so it's obvious they would end the anime at the exact point the manga was at the time the anime was made.
The anime HAD to end exactly where it ended.

There is reason to complain. Why bother making the second season if they were just going to mess it up? Better it didn't exist.
Jun 22, 2009 12:51 PM
Apr 2009
tehnominator said:
There is reason to complain. Why bother making the second season if they were just going to mess it up? Better it didn't exist.

I fail to see where they messed up on the second season.
VK guilty pretty much followed the path of the manga.
It's true I would like the fights to be more intense like in the manga and I would also like Yuuki's feelings to be shown like in the manga (in the manga it's more obvious her feelings for Zero are just sister love), more clear.
But apart from that I'm ok with VK guitly.
neoalexysJun 22, 2009 1:01 PM
Jul 19, 2009 1:58 PM

Dec 2008
I was disappointed with the second series as a whole, there were a few great moments surrounded by a lot of unnecessary things. The character development was also weak and towards the ending it was just strange :S
Jul 20, 2009 6:42 AM

Jul 2009
the first season was definitely better but i do agree that the second season followed the manga and HAD to end where it was then.

the only thing i hope for is that season 3 will be a really good one, even if we had to wait 2 years for the manga to develop and provide enough material for the anime.
Aug 8, 2009 7:31 PM
Jun 2009
Please give me a third season with Yuuki possesing pureblood abilities. <.<
Aug 9, 2009 3:22 PM

Aug 2009
There was some troubles with the studio and mangaka....She left before the end of the series

that's why the end isnt exactly like the manga,and no kiss for Yuki and Zero....

when they made the final episodes,the chapters were not even in progress....

sad thing....i think they did a great job with the art and animation...and to some point it was according to the manga.But they dared make a lot of changes of their own,thats why i think she left.
Oct 5, 2009 12:38 PM

Jul 2009
I cannot beleive that things ended like this...so open, but yet so concluded at the same time. There is a part of me that wanted that happy, storybook ending, and there was another part of me that felt what happened was inevitable.

]That does not change the fact that I REALLY want to see Yuuki and Zero happy TOGETHER, dammit. Technically he's a full fledged vampire now that he's been bitten by her, right? It's really interesting how the tables are turned now.

From what I have been reading across the web, the manga is far better, and may have a different ending. I'm going to have to read it, and see for myself. It's going to be strange reading the manga, knowing the possible ending already.
-Jenn
Nov 23, 2009 8:14 AM
Oct 2009
I agree that the ending was weak but inevitable. I haven't read the manga so I don't know what's left out. I do agree that Rido seemed a little too easy to defeat, and things at the end were rather rushed.

I think what annoyed me most is that for a majority of the series it seems pretty obvious (to me anyway) that Yuuki's feelings toward Zero are those of a sister. So when they left it sort of open ended at the end of the series, it irritated me. I admit that I am not one for sappy romances, at all, but I still think Yuuki could have looked happier at choosing to be with the man she's loved her whole life. She and Kaname are meant for each other, and I'm glad they ended up together, but disappointed that it wasn't more solid. It's like the anime built up to that point, but then just left it.

If there is another season, I'm hoping that it's not more of Yuuki's seemingly mixed feelings. To me, it seemed obvious that Zero was like a brother to her, and that she loved Kaname romantically (even though he's her real brother). So in that respect, I'm glad it ended where it did, and I hope it stays that way.

Really, I'm not hoping for a third season. I like that Kaname and Yuuki's future was left undecided. They've gone off together, Zero continues his life as normal, everyone said their goodbyes. I don't feel that there needs to be more. It seems mostly that the zero x yuuki fans are the only ones who want more, in the hope that they'll end up together.
She ended up with Kaname, there didn't seem to be anything left open for another season, so I think people just need to live with it.
Nov 26, 2009 8:04 AM

Oct 2009
sigh.
They just end it like that.

they just show that there are only 3 purebloods not mention the other

Nov 13, 2010 8:46 PM
Jul 2010
The ending is very disappointed.
Feb 9, 2011 9:55 PM

Sep 2010
The ending wasn't that bad, but I would love to see it continue onto another season. If you wanna know more about Vampire Knight then read the manga! The manga is always better than the anime.
Always Smile. Stay Classy.
Jun 13, 2015 7:47 AM

Jun 2010
kawaiiyuris said:
They left out a lot of stuff (and even some characters) that happend in the manga...

Omgggg quit complaining. That happens with every manga
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vampire Knight Guilty Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

DeadIEnd - Dec 29, 2008

242 by almightybismarck »»
Feb 11, 8:05 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Guilty Episode 12 Discussion

lonehunter88 - Dec 22, 2008

46 by almightybismarck »»
Feb 7, 8:59 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Guilty Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kuemauricebackup - Dec 16, 2008

56 by almightybismarck »»
Feb 7, 8:17 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Guilty Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

lolz123 - Dec 10, 2008

50 by almightybismarck »»
Feb 1, 3:30 AM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Guilty Episode 9 Discussion

Kuemauricebackup - Dec 1, 2008

45 by almightybismarck »»
Jan 27, 10:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.