New
Pages (19) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Aug 24, 2014 3:35 PM
Aug 2014
Saitoishi best gurl
Aug 24, 2014 4:03 PM
Feb 2014
yanario said:
i just hope the UBW anime ends up with the good end from the VN, where shirou, saber, and rin lived happily ever after

Most of the hardcore fans would kill you for saying that.
Aug 24, 2014 4:33 PM

Jun 2009
Jtiger987 said:
yanario said:
i just hope the UBW anime ends up with the good end from the VN, where shirou, saber, and rin lived happily ever after

I'd rate it like two points lower if it went with that ending.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Aug 24, 2014 4:59 PM

Nov 2013
insan3soldiern said:
Jtiger987 said:

I'd rate it like two points lower if it went with that ending.
Yeah it would be a shame to have to downrate UBW from 15/10 to 13/10 just because they didn't pick the true ending.
Sep 22, 2014 2:54 AM

Oct 2010
there was a UBW movie recently....althought it sucks.

I definitely hope for fate route since it is old ,hope to see improved graphic of fate route
Signature Removed
Sep 22, 2014 4:52 AM

Aug 2009
groundfish said:
Then there was no adaptation.
Sep 22, 2014 9:05 AM
Sep 2012
groundfish said:
I have no idea what you're talking about.
Sep 27, 2014 7:49 PM
Jul 2014
welp, her role is small in ubw. :(

if ufotable did an anime on sabers past, i'd watch it.
Sep 27, 2014 7:54 PM

Jul 2013
vrist said:

Let's face it, if Ufotable does anything Fate or Nasuverse-related, then we'd all watch it.

Sep 27, 2014 8:00 PM

Apr 2007
Saber was by far the worst character in Zero.
Sep 27, 2014 8:00 PM

Apr 2014
vrist said:

no offence but why is sabers past so interesting to everyone if theirs anyones past i want to see its gils or fate/zeros caster
Sep 27, 2014 8:14 PM

Jun 2009
vrist said:

Saber's role isn't really that small in UBW, Heaven's Feel though...
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Sep 28, 2014 3:39 AM

Aug 2009
DonPatch said:

Haha...no.
Sep 28, 2014 3:43 AM

Sep 2013
Who cares about Saber.
UBW done right is all I ask for.

I know saying that with a Saber gif seems kinda hypocritical.
Sep 28, 2014 4:30 AM
May 2010
FakePriest said:
DonPatch said:

Haha...no.

Haha... yes. Saber is the worst character in Fate. Period.

And this is coming from an ex-Saber fan.

She could have been something, but instead, Type-Moon turned her into a money-sucking whore of a cash cow. Pathetic. What a disgrace to strong female characters. I wish ufotable have her raped by those rape-worms from Heaven's Feels.
Sep 28, 2014 4:32 AM
Jul 2014
MasonCage said:
FakePriest said:

Haha...no.

Worse than Shinji?
I'M GONE NOW
Sep 28, 2014 4:34 AM
May 2010
SlothPriest said:
MasonCage said:

Worse than Shinji?

Read my edit above. Shinji had nothing going for him... well, almost nothing. The point is, Saber's potential was squandered just like that, making her a worst character than everybody else.
Sep 28, 2014 4:34 AM

Feb 2014
MasonCage said:

She could have been something, but instead, Type-Moon turned her into a money-sucking whore of a cash cow. Pathetic. What a disgrace to strong female characters. I wish ufotable have her raped by those rape-worms from Heaven's Feels.

wow

Chill out.
Sep 28, 2014 4:36 AM
Sep 28, 2014 4:37 AM
May 2010
FakePriest said:
Some fanboy is angry.

Maybe, but it still doesn't make my statement far from the truth.

I mean, come on Type-Moon (or whoever licensed Zero). What, you ran out of ideas that you had to linger on that pathetic bitch of a character in some stupid prequel spin-off that's not even worth shit compared to UBW's sheer awesomeness? At least somebody was smart enough to feature UBW as the main route this time round than rehash another Fate ending like Realta Nua.
OminousWrexSep 28, 2014 4:40 AM
Sep 28, 2014 4:40 AM
Jul 2014
MasonCage said:
Type-Moon turned her into a money-sucking whore of a cash cow. Pathetic.
Please explain how....
Because she has a lot of merchandise?
I'M GONE NOW
Sep 28, 2014 4:41 AM
May 2010
SlothPriest said:
MasonCage said:
Type-Moon turned her into a money-sucking whore of a cash cow. Pathetic.
Please explain how....

And a rehashed ending in Realta Nua just to please the fanboys, yes. Also, her personality is shallow as f***, yet Type-Moon seems persistent in constantly shoving her down our faces in posters and whatnot.

Aug 2009
MasonCage said:
FakePriest said:
Some fanboy is angry.

Maybe, but it still doesn't make my statement far from the truth.

Considering that you sound like a fanboy that just learned that he has to share his waifu with others....no you are far from the truth.

EDIT:I almost made another reply but then I realized that this was enough for both posts.

Dec 2013
iFourier said:
UBW is rin's route right ?
since she's best girl you better deal with it. She even saved the little kids from caster during fate zero so yeah saber sucks.

Oh yeahhh, because of this Saber somehow sucks :D It's like impossible to like all characters from Fate series. :D I feel my IQ dropping from all the hate.
Sep 28, 2014 4:43 AM
Jul 2014
MasonCage said:
SlothPriest said:
Please explain how....

And a rehashed ending in Realta Nua just to please the fanboys, yes.
So because she is well received by fans and has a lot of merchandise because of her popularity, she is the worst character and didn't live up to her potential?

Please stop....
I'M GONE NOW

Feb 2014
MasonCage said:
SlothPriest said:
Please explain how....

Seems like you have problem with the way T-M is using her as a cash cow, rather than with her actual character itself.
May 2010
FakePriest said:
Considering that you sound like a fanboy that just learned that he has to share his waifu with others....no you are far from the truth.

EDIT:I almost made another reply but then I realized that this was enough for both posts.

Don't mind the fact that your remark makes little to no sense in acknowledging my point so... whatever.

SlothPriest said:
MasonCage said:

So because she is well received by fans and has a lot of merchandise because of her popularity, she is the worst character and didn't live up to her potential?

Please stop....

Does the term "overrated" mean anything to you?

HereticPriest said:
MasonCage said:

Seems like you have problem with the way T-M is using her as a cash cow, rather than with her actual character itself.

Well, her actual character itself largely has to do with the amount of unfair loyalty T-M and Saber fans gave her so... yes, it has to do with her character itself.
Sep 28, 2014 4:45 AM

Aug 2009
Nonsense replies to nonsense statements .That's how it works.
Sep 28, 2014 4:46 AM
May 2010
FakePriest said:
Nonsense replies to nonsense statements .That's how it works.

Nonsense by your perspective, just as that bitch whore is nonsensical by mine. Yep. You're right about one thing - that's how it works.
Sep 28, 2014 4:48 AM
Jul 2014
MasonCage said:
SlothPriest said:

Please stop....

Not really, the popularity of a character doesn't alter how I perceive them. You just sound like a hipster who doesn't want to like something that's "overated"
I'M GONE NOW
Sep 28, 2014 4:48 AM

Aug 2009
Bitch whore because of popularity and merchandise.

Really.I cant even make fun of you. You are doing a very good job on your own.
Sep 28, 2014 4:50 AM
May 2010
SlothPriest said:
MasonCage said:

Not really, the popularity of a character doesn't alter how I perceive them. You just sound like a hipster who doesn't want to like something that's "overated"

Well, excuse the thousands of people out there who share similar opinions about overrated characters then. A character who's over-compensated can arguably be annoying to some people, as evidenced by the Internet remarks.

FakePriest said:
Bitch whore because of popularity and merchandise.

Then don't keep it up then. You're wasting the bandwidth.
Sep 28, 2014 4:51 AM

Aug 2009
That has nothing to do with how she is written and if she is a good or bad character.
FakePriest said:

Sep 28, 2014 4:52 AM
May 2010
FakePriest said:
That has nothing to do with how she is written and if she is a good or bad character.

How much a character deserves to be liked/acknowledged has nothing to do with how well she is written and if she is a good or bad character? Well, I'll be...

The amount of stupidity in this thread is drowning me. Overrated characters having nothing to do with how well they are written... My god, the logic.
Sep 28, 2014 4:54 AM
Jul 2014
FakePriest said:
FakePriest said:

Don't bother with him anymore. He has irrational hate for a character just because it's popular. There's usually no point in talking to these types...
I'M GONE NOW
Sep 28, 2014 4:55 AM
May 2010
SlothPriest said:
FakePriest said:
Don't bother with him anymore. He has irrational hate for a character just because it's popular. There's usually no point in talking to these types...

And yet you continue. You must really love me.

And really, "irrational"? It must be the new word for "I don't accept your opinion just because it doesn't please me."

You know, funny enough, both of you seem to take a liking to that fake priest whose name I don't even bother to remember... I shouldn't be surprised by the amount of crap that comes out of the both of you trolls.
OminousWrexSep 28, 2014 4:58 AM
Sep 28, 2014 4:58 AM

Aug 2009
MasonCage said:
FakePriest said:

How much a character deserves to be liked/acknowledged has nothing to do with how well she is written and if she is a good or bad character? Well, I'll be...

You wont be the one to decide WHY someone will likes a character and if that char deserves to be liked.

Powers,backstory,design,gender,development,personality any, some or even ALL of those can make someone like a character.

Saber isnt the best char in Fate/ or Nasuverse but she is FAR from worst as well.

MasonCage said:
[
And really, "irrational"? It must be the new word for "I don't accept your opinion just because it doesn't please me."

Oh the irony.

MasonCage said:

You know, funny enough, both of you seem to take a liking to that fake priest whose name I don't even bother to remember... I shouldn't be surprised by the amount of crap that comes out of the both of you trolls.

You could have said from the beginning that you are a troll that never touched the VN or watched/read FZ.
Sep 28, 2014 5:01 AM
May 2010
FakePriest said:
You wont be the one to decide WHY someone will likes a character and if that char deserves to be liked.

Hmph, no, I won't. But that doesn't stop me from trying.

Much as a critic criticise a film for being overrated despite its obvious flaws and wretchedness, people would criticise a character for being celebrated worldwide like some god-gifted character. You two should be familiar with such a treatment by now of overrated characters.

FakePriest said:
You could have said from the beginning that you are a troll that never touched the VN or watched/read FZ.

Ironically, both of which are false. But I shouldn't expect much from you.
Sep 28, 2014 5:03 AM

Feb 2014
MasonCage said:
FakePriest said:

Hmph, no, I won't. But that doesn't stop me from trying.

Much as a critic criticise a film for being overrated despite its obvious flaws and wretchedness, people would criticise a character for being celebrated worldwide like some god-gifted character. You two should be familiar with such a treatment by now of overrated characters.

The problem is that insted of giving legitime reasons why she's a "shit character", you just rant about the fanbase and about her being a cash cow.
Sep 28, 2014 5:03 AM

Aug 2009
Overrated character=/=bad/worst character.Learn the difference.
Sep 28, 2014 5:04 AM
Jul 2014
I said don't bother, meaning I won't bother either, but I guess I can write a few extra words for you.
MasonCage said:

And yet you continue. You must really love me.
I was telling HIM not to bother. I wasn't continuing to talk to you.

MasonCage said:

It wouldn't really please me because I'm not a fan of saber but I consider it irrational to hate a character just because others like it.

MasonCage said:

Lolwut?
Sloth-Sep 28, 2014 5:07 AM
I'M GONE NOW
Sep 28, 2014 5:04 AM

Jul 2007
This guy and kaioshin = my otp.
Sep 28, 2014 5:05 AM

Aug 2009
MasonCage said:

FakePriest said:

Considering that you so far didnt give ay real reason for WHY she is the worst then no you havent read shit.
Maybe the wikia AT MOST.
Sep 28, 2014 5:05 AM
May 2010
HereticPriest said:
The problem is that insted of giving legitime reasons why she's a "shit character", you just rant about the fanbase and about her being a cash cow.

Because it's quite obvious by now, and it's been repeatedly stated (albeit to deaf ears and blind eyes) over the Internet throughout the years; she's shallow, boring, monotone, underdeveloped (all of which pretty much sums up to "she's boring," really), and there are far more interesting characters out there like, oh I don't know? RIN, perhaps? Hell, Sakura and Heaven's Feel deserve far more the attention than she and her Fate route did. Good riddance to her in the reboot.
Sep 28, 2014 5:06 AM

Aug 2009
CookingPriest said:
Dont jinx it.

That last thing we want is him going on random rants about nothing again.
Sep 28, 2014 5:07 AM

Aug 2014
MasonCage said:

FakePriest said:

Then you just invalidated your own opinion, if you can't remember Kotomine after supposedly reading the VN and watching F/Z, then clearly you didn't pay enough attention to actually judge Sabers character properly.

Just because she's popular/overrated, it doesn't mean she's a "bitch-whore" or the worst character. In fact she's fairly likable and a well written character overall, though far from the level at which her fans would place her. All it means is that she's overrated.
Sep 28, 2014 5:07 AM

Jul 2007
FakePriest said:
CookingPriest said:
Dont jinx it.

That last thing we want is him going on random rants about nothing again.

They can go at it together, ranting nonsensically about "trends" and "plebeian popularity", et cetera.
Sep 28, 2014 5:08 AM

Aug 2009
MasonCage said:
HereticPriest said:

Because it's quite obvious by now, and it's been repeatedly stated (albeit to deaf ears and blind eyes) over the Internet throughout the years; she's shallow, boring, monotone, underdeveloped (all of which pretty much sums up to "she's boring," really), and there are far more interesting characters out there like, oh I don't know? RIN, perhaps?

Parroting FTW.

Yeah....
FakePriest said:

Sep 28, 2014 5:09 AM
May 2010
InsertPriestHere said:
then clearly you didn't pay enough attention to actually judge Sabers character properly.

Right, because forgetting a Japanese name is equivalent to forgetting a storyline. Japanese names tend to slip my mind. *shrugs* Saber is an English name.

InsertPriestHere said:
Just because she's popular/overrated, it doesn't mean she's a "bitch-whore" or the worst character. In fact she's quite likable, though far from the level at which her fans would place her. All it means is that she's overrated.

So you do admit that she's overrated anyway...

FakePriest said:
Parroting FTW.

Yeah....
FakePriest said:

More like spewing pointless one-liners ftw.
Pages (19) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2014

2751 by oilapqoi »»
May 15, 12:58 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2014

1042 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 4:23 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

856 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2014

903 by keynutil »»
Jan 29, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2014

1630 by SanessyAdversary »»
Jan 19, 12:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.