Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 2, 2014 4:06 PM

Dec 2013
Title says all mostly.
Toradora- Looking for an anime with a Tsundere character, love/hate relationship, comedy.
Inuyusha- Looking for an anime where a character gets stuck or is able to go to a different timezone/place, there really has to be romance, prefer not too much blood if any.
^ They don't have to be exactly like those animes but if they are similar that would be amazing!
More than 13 episodes please...I don't enjoy short animes as much as longer ones. But nothing like Naruto when I just don't have the time for that.
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Celestialy
^ My list, I know I have alot of Plan To Watch, but I am going to delete alot soon because some of them I'm not even sure why I added them.
Thanks!
Jan 2, 2014 4:12 PM

Dec 2013
You can look up what is recommended when you look up the anime but here go

Inuyusha: http://myanimelist.net/anime/249/InuYasha/userrecs

Toradora: http://myanimelist.net/anime/4224/Toradora!/userrecs

sorry not really my style of anime hopes this helps
Jan 2, 2014 4:14 PM

Feb 2013
steins gate, well not 100% what you are searching for buit it has smth with time travel and it has a romance XD
My favorite quotes from animes:

Those who seek miracles will never experience one. The hand of salvation only extends to people
who try to make miracles happen. - Ef a tale of melodies.
I destroy worlds. I create worlds. - Code geass
We are humans. - Shinsekai yori
100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and a 10km run EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! - One punch man
Jan 2, 2014 4:16 PM

Dec 2013
koolwhhip said:
You can look up what is recommended when you look up the anime but here go

Inuyusha: http://myanimelist.net/anime/249/InuYasha/userrecs

Toradora: http://myanimelist.net/anime/4224/Toradora!/userrecs

sorry not really my style of anime hopes this helps

Thanks! I'll look through them.

Smooki said:
steins gate, well not 100% what you are searching for buit it has smth with time travel and it has a romance XD

On my PTW list already sorry, but thanks.
Jan 2, 2014 4:23 PM

Feb 2013
well zero no tsukaima would be fine 2 as i see you have just seen season 1 ^^
My favorite quotes from animes:

Those who seek miracles will never experience one. The hand of salvation only extends to people
who try to make miracles happen. - Ef a tale of melodies.
I destroy worlds. I create worlds. - Code geass
We are humans. - Shinsekai yori
100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and a 10km run EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! - One punch man
Jan 2, 2014 4:29 PM

Dec 2013
Smooki said:
well zero no tsukaima would be fine 2 as i see you have just seen season 1 ^^

I might watch Season 2, but my friend spoiled the whole thing for me before I even watched season 1 which is why it was even harder for me to get through the first season since I knew everything. Also, in the first season, Saito's interest towards girls and kind of being a pervert in my opinion bothered me. I might try it but it's unlikely because I like to watch animes without knowing what happens at the end.
Thanks although!
Jan 2, 2014 4:39 PM
Nov 2013
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (Winry + Ed maybe)

Hataraku Maou-sama!

Gosick
Jan 2, 2014 9:15 PM

Dec 2013
Guimend said:
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (Winry + Ed maybe)

Hataraku Maou-sama!

Gosick

Thanks for the suggestions! (:
Jan 2, 2014 9:38 PM

Dec 2012
For "stuck in different time zone / place" - Escaflowne, and RahXephon, as mentioned. Probably Blood+ and Noein, maybe even Darker than Black. Heck, even Gantz fits that bill, though I will never say I suggest Gantz to anyone ever.

For "Tsundere love/hate", definitely voting Kokoro Connect.

Out of all those, only Kokoro Connect is something I'd be upset if you didn't like.
How do people get to 2000 hours when I'm already this bored?
Jan 2, 2014 9:49 PM

Dec 2013
Crimefridge said:
For "stuck in different time zone / place" - Escaflowne, and RahXephon, as mentioned. Probably Blood+ and Noein, maybe even Darker than Black. Heck, even Gantz fits that bill, though I will never say I suggest Gantz to anyone ever.

Out of all those, only Kokoro Connect is something I'd be upset if you didn't like.

I've been watching Kokoro Connect and I love it so no reason to be upset!(:
The others I'll check out, thank you.
Jan 2, 2014 10:21 PM

Dec 2013
I think you'll ( LOVE ) this anime it's exactly like inuyasha and the art is just amazing !!
The anime is called ' Kamisama Kiss ' Or Kamisama Hajimemashita it's about this girl ( Nanami ) Her and her father gone bankrupt and her father leaves her but she later finds a shrine and inside it's a sexy hot wolf demon ( Yokai ) long story short you should really watch it here's the link to better understand it http://myanimelist.net/anime/14713/Kamisama_Hajimemashita enjoy 🌸🌸🌸🌸
Jan 2, 2014 11:42 PM

Dec 2012
Celestialy said:
Crimefridge said:

Woah woah, I cannot vouch for Blood+ or Noein, as I did not follow through watching them. I just know that they meet your listed requirements, is all. The rest I can vouch for, aside from disavowing Gantz.
How do people get to 2000 hours when I'm already this bored?
Jan 2, 2014 11:46 PM

Dec 2012
Hataraku Maou-sama!

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo < Same Company

These two are pretty good, Maou-sama has a mega tsundere
Jan 2, 2014 11:53 PM

Jul 2013
I still highly recommend Zero no Tsukaima, very similar to Toradora in terms of romance. Have yet to watch Inuyasha but I hear it's pretty similar in plot
Jan 2, 2014 11:59 PM

Apr 2009
I second Gosick. Very similar in romance and takes place in old victorian times.
Jan 3, 2014 9:35 AM

Dec 2013
AnimeGURU475 said:
I second Gosick. Very similar in romance and takes place in old victorian times.

Seen a few episodes of that but I might go back to it. o:
Objurgo said:
Hataraku Maou-sama!

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo < Same Company

These two are pretty good, Maou-sama has a mega tsundere

interesting I'll check these out c:
The_Wulf said:
I still highly recommend Zero no Tsukaima, very similar to Toradora in terms of romance. Have yet to watch Inuyasha but I hear it's pretty similar in plot

Thanks maybe I'll try to watch it even though I know what happens xD

OrihimeInoues said:
I think you'll ( LOVE ) this anime it's exactly like inuyasha and the art is just amazing !!
The anime is called ' Kamisama Kiss ' Or Kamisama Hajimemashita it's about this girl ( Nanami ) Her and her father gone bankrupt and her father leaves her but she later finds a shrine and inside it's a sexy hot wolf demon ( Yokai ) long story short you should really watch it here's the link to better understand it http://myanimelist.net/anime/14713/Kamisama_Hajimemashita enjoy 🌸🌸🌸🌸

sorry I've seen that! loved it though(:

Crimefridge said:
Celestialy said:
Crimefridge said:

Woah woah, I cannot vouch for Blood+ or Noein, as I did not follow through watching them. I just know that they meet your listed requirements, is all. The rest I can vouch for, aside from disavowing Gantz.

Okay thanks(:

More topics from this board

» Need help watching 22,500 episodes

Technotic - Yesterday

11 by 8oomer »»
1 hour ago

» Looking for anime/manga that use the Rashomon effect

Pokitaru - 9 hours ago

11 by Pokitaru »»
2 hours ago

» Any good anime that are like Grimgar ?

Ventus_S - Jun 9

17 by Ventus_S »»
11 hours ago

» Anime with main Character(s) constantly on the run / evading capture.

luckyrune - Jun 9

10 by Khashishi »»
11 hours ago

» Any anime where teen or younger characters are hypnotized?

Gfralp - Jun 6

2 by Mazoy »»
Yesterday, 9:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.