Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 21, 2012 9:05 PM

Jul 2011
I used this and it didn't work, now what do i do.
GhosttMar 16, 2016 4:02 PM
Oct 21, 2012 9:08 PM
Jul 2018
Never trust wiki on that sort of topic, go by your instinct.
Oct 21, 2012 9:08 PM

Apr 2012
Get a waifu.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Oct 21, 2012 9:09 PM

Aug 2012
Look her in the eyes and peer through her soul while you ask "Will you go out with me?"

If her answer is "no" then you should move on with your life.
كنت تهدر وقتك عن طريق ترجمة هذه.

mattbenz99 said:
Christians and Satanists are technically the same thing
Oct 21, 2012 9:09 PM

Mar 2012
Just do you man, do you. Also, convince yourself that you don't need to be in a relationship, because you don't. Arguably not ever, but certainly not at seventeen.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Oct 21, 2012 9:10 PM

Sep 2012
Why does relationship advice matter if we might not be real?

Joking aside, there is no relationship advice. It all really depends on who you like and if they like you, going on from there just do things that they like.
Oct 21, 2012 9:14 PM

Aug 2012
Ghostt said:
I love you hahaha
But no seriously, im like a huge loser and i hate life
Ghostt said:
BloodRequiem said:
Get a waifu.

i hate life

emo chicks get moist over that. Find an emo chick and ask her out. You will have a lot in common

mattbenz99 said:
Oct 21, 2012 9:20 PM

Oct 2012
After some long thoughts, I don't think there is any science to dating or holding a strong relationships. There is just no one single formula or theory that would lead to success, those who think there is, is full of it.

Just be yourself, and the right person would come.
Oct 21, 2012 9:20 PM

Apr 2012
Ghostt said:
Goryo said:
Ghostt said:
I love you hahaha
Ghostt said:
BloodRequiem said:
Get a waifu.

i hate life

emo chicks get moist over that. Find an emo chick and ask her out. You will have a lot in common

Dude easy pickin, thanks.

I hope you find your Asuna soon. Then you can both crawl to glop it all and hope that in the end it actually matters.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Oct 21, 2012 9:21 PM

Aug 2012
Ghostt said:
Goryo said:
Ghostt said:
I love you hahaha
Ghostt said:
BloodRequiem said:
Get a waifu.

i hate life

Dude easy pickin, thanks.

You have such high expectaitions even though you hate life?

*mind blown*

mattbenz99 said:
Oct 21, 2012 9:21 PM

Sep 2011
Get a mail order bride, just don't let your parents find her.
Oct 22, 2012 12:00 AM

Oct 2011
Love will find you when you least expect it, so don't do anything at all.
I happened to come across my partner on an anime fourm and now we're living together.
Oct 22, 2012 12:03 AM

Sep 2012
every person is different so following a wiki like it's a walkthrough to a video game won't work out very well. just go with the flow man and don't stress, like the guy above me said shit happens when you least expect it
A match made in heaven set the fires in hell
Oct 22, 2012 12:08 AM

Sep 2012
Never change for someone in order to start a relationship
Be yourself. The person you want be to with has to like you for who you are
Afterwards you might need to change some things that your partner hates but only after you already are in a relationship :)
Oct 22, 2012 12:14 AM

Dec 2010
I'd stick to 2D waifus.

Had too many bad experiences with women in real-life.

Oct 22, 2012 12:17 AM

Aug 2012
BloodRequiem said:
Get a waifu.
Oct 22, 2012 12:30 AM

Oct 2012
First and foremost, you need to change your attitude.
All my warning lights started flashing when I read your first post.

You are desperate. And there is nothing as unsexy as a desperate guy. (sorry, but this is the truth)

So, change your attitude so that you are comfortable in yourself as you is: with or without girl - before you start looking for love.

And just as Olwen said - DO NOT SEARCH: it comes to you and when it does, then you know what to do. Maybe it shows up in a anime forum ;)

Keep a cool head. Peace.
Oct 22, 2012 12:50 AM

Aug 2012
First point: dafuq you go on wiki for? You cant learn how to start a relationship, the most you can get are tips ... Its all really up to you!

Point2: just be yourself (unless if your mean ... Then change that character flaw.. :D. )
Point3: dont act desperate! You life wont end if she rejects you ...
Point4: please tell me you atleast have talken to here in a casual, normal manner ... Its good to just start out being friends; if you become good friends THEN try asking her out or something
Point5: pick the right person; she has to genuinely like you back or else its not gonna workout ... You can probably tell if shes comfortable with how you are just the way you are

Thats all ive got so take it or become a *whatever you call those people who renouce intamite relationships* :/
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 22, 2012 1:03 AM

Apr 2010
Disregard bitches, acquire waifus.
Oct 22, 2012 1:13 AM
Mar 2012
Necro-sama said:
BloodRequiem said:
Get a waifu.
Oct 22, 2012 2:18 AM
May 2009
Ghostt said:
http://www.wikihow.com/Start-a-Relationship
I used this and it didn't work, now what do i do.

From the moment I saw this almost facepalmed my boss.
Oct 22, 2012 4:51 AM

Jan 2009
Goryo said:
Ghostt said:
I love you hahaha
Ghostt said:
BloodRequiem said:
Get a waifu.

i hate life

lololololololol dem replies, getting better and better
Oct 22, 2012 4:56 AM

Mar 2012
quick and easy
they dont have an eyepatch??
Oct 22, 2012 4:57 AM
Jul 2018
LoliconJuice said:
Necro-sama said:
BloodRequiem said:
Get a waifu.
Oct 22, 2012 5:32 AM
Aug 2011
Personaly i think this article is pretty good. There is no prescription, where and when and with whom are you going to go out.

- Of course be as you are, show your potential - why not? If you're good as some sport or anything else, why not showing him/her your abilites (ok, maybe not right at the begining but stil ...)

-Why not flirting? If you're a person like that and he/she likes ... why not?

- There must be some physical connection, you can't go without that ... but, get to know a person, take your time, don't rush into the relationship, just cuz' everyone is in it ... and you want to be in love so badly ... Mrs/mr. right will come someday spontaneously.

- And yes, don't trust so easily. To obtain trust can be pretty hard for some person and some people can show there true colors someday. (personal experience). But it varies from person to person, every single one of us is diferent, has diferent requires. It's hard to define if relationship will work out even after 30 years.

- And yes, communication - maybe for someone not the most important stuff in RS but ... if you can't talk to your partner after 2 years cuz' she/he knows everything and you don't know what to tell - there is a huge problem.
Oct 23, 2012 9:30 AM
Jun 2011
Confidence.
Bitches love confidence.

Seriously though, It's all about confidence.
Oct 23, 2012 11:53 AM
Jan 2008
These 2 videos show how to win a girl's heart. They are the best methods, guarantee to get a girl:
They show what women really like:

Oct 23, 2012 11:57 AM

Dec 2008
Keep talking to people but don't make it obvious that you want to be in a relationship. Its off-putting when someone is obviously looking for a relationship.
Oct 23, 2012 6:10 PM
Jul 2012
Planescape said:
LoliconJuice said:
Necro-sama said:
BloodRequiem said:
Get a waifu.
Oct 23, 2012 6:20 PM

May 2012
Firstly, you have to have balls. And I am not talking about the ones you grab(although that comes later). What I mean is confidence. You can't be a little bitch, you have to that middle-ground between cocky and humble.

To keep a relationship working you need to invest A LOT of time and money. Keep in constant contact errday, take them out on weekends or just chill at her crib. Communication is the most important part of any relationship, really focus on talking and being honest. So yah, tell me how that goes for ya.
Oct 23, 2012 7:59 PM

Nov 2009
In my most humble and honest opinion, that link is totally correct except for one thing: You should follow the steps backwards. Then you'll succeed.

deviantART                                    YouTube  

More topics from this board

» Anime Character ABC Game V.2

Kunii - 1 hour ago

3 by Kanipan_Enkuldes »»
27 seconds ago

» Give Anything To The User Above You v.10 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Sep 13, 2022

3325 by iHateAnimeBro »»
36 seconds ago

» Who is the most evil of the three users above you? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Jul 8, 2022

7089 by R-unknown »»
2 minutes ago

» Comment what you are thinking right now. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

lncignlto - Feb 26, 2023

1901 by Bee-Sweet »»
2 minutes ago

» Give the user above a significant other from MAL v.12 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Jan 29, 2021

8977 by karioka- »»
2 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.