Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 15, 2013 1:33 AM

Oct 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
.. um i was very interested in the concept but i expected too much from a H from '02
the dubs wasnt all bad just a few annoyed me. the animation at least was decent enuff for the sex scenes. maybe i seen too many mediocre *ninja girl raped by demons* to be entertained. when haruka went rage mode i wish they dint do the *side scroll action stills* i like badass vixens preferably stylized bloodlust (witchblade, elfin lied, mnemonsyne & voltage fighter gowcaizer)
Sep 6, 2014 5:11 PM

Jun 2013
solec said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
.. um i was very interested in the concept but i expected too much from a H from '02
the dubs wasnt all bad just a few annoyed me. the animation at least was decent enuff for the sex scenes. maybe i seen too many mediocre *ninja girl raped by demons* to be entertained. when haruka went rage mode i wish they dint do the *side scroll action stills* i like badass vixens preferably stylized bloodlust (witchblade, elfin lied, mnemonsyne & voltage fighter gowcaizer)

for me the dubs is just fine, well i think is standar quality for hentai
haruka is super dumbass, remind me MC from makai kishi ingrid
but i still wonder why she disgust as old lady????
May 14, 2015 7:33 AM
Oct 2013
Well this was quite guro with all the blood and guts, eyeballs and flesh wounds with pretty much no censors! Quite detailed!

Animation is quite good! Although h scenes could have a few more erotic angles.

No idea why that girl disguise as an old lady...

Girls bodies are drawn and animated quite nicely (๑´ڡ`๑)

The guy was ripped! But muscles were drawn inconsistently must've been hard.

Story heavy but lacking direction.
Oct 1, 2017 6:59 AM
Jul 2018
That small animal that tried sniffing the crotches of the female characters ended up being the highlight of the episode. I was disappointed that it didn't turn out to be a man that was shape-shifting. I did think it was neat how its bodily fluid turned into the shape of its head though.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Guren Episode 3 Discussion

User-san - May 19, 2015

2 by ryanstrike »»
Aug 6, 2020 10:54 AM

Poll: » Guren Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - May 18, 2015

1 by removed-user »»
Oct 1, 2017 7:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.