Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 22, 2009 1:16 PM

Nov 2008
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This chapter seemed to me somehow less charged than most of Nana's chapters.

Credits for the av go to whispering-eden.livejournal.com =)
I used to be Dolce_Vitka here, but Vitka_Lynx is my nickname at alost all other sites, so I decided to take it here, too ^___^
Mar 28, 2011 1:16 AM

Aug 2010
Somehow, I just wish for everything to go back to how it was when everyone was happy living in Tokyo and in room 707 ;___;
Jun 28, 2012 6:03 AM

Jul 2010
Poor Nana... :'( I really miss the old days. I teared up at the end what she said. "Because you were there."</3

I'm so happy for Hachi, but Nana seems so miserable in the future. Just once, I wanna live in the beginning again, where Hachi was still dating Shouji and her and Nana were just simply and beautifully living together. *sigh* The simple times always end up being the most perfect.
Even though the big break was everything they were hoping for, I think they all knew inside back then that when it came, they would lose much of the effortless happiness they had before. It's so depressing...
Jan 4, 2017 7:48 AM

Jan 2016
lol they actually are half-sisters
Jan 1, 2018 1:02 AM
Nov 2015
I just wish the old days could come back. So hard to see the two Nana's distant from each other...
Sep 13, 2018 8:20 AM

Feb 2013
Those guys are still looking for more information about Nana's past, they need to stop already!
Jul 27, 2023 11:08 AM
Dec 2017
Damn, so that innkeeper was O. Nana's mother all along. Misato is her half-sister, and the groupie-now-manager Misato/Mai Tsuzuki is related to Nana's grandmother's boyfriend Genichiro Tsuzuki from when her inn shut down and Nana had left her. Could it be that Gen Tsuzuki instructed Misato/Mai to take Nana's half-sister's name and get close to her and keep an eye on her? We have seen Misato/Mai keeping a record of Nana and other Blast members with those scrapbooks of hers. I wonder if  Gen Tsuzuki is involved in that somehow. Making Misato/Mai keep a promise he made to Nana's grandmother on her deathbed? I wonder if Nana will find all of this out. How would she react? Could her reaction be related to her decision to say farewell to her life in Japan?
May 18, 1:19 PM

Apr 2016
What a lovely birthday for Nana.K and I loved her reaction when Nana.O called her with Mai's phone :3
So the Tzusuki guy being involved with Nana.O's family story would explain how Mai came to the picture even though she still a weird one xD.

More topics from this board

Poll: » NANA Chapter 70 Discussion

ashura - Nov 29, 2007

19 by Safrichh »»
Jun 1, 1:05 PM

Poll: » NANA Chapter 69 Discussion

accela - Jun 12, 2008

6 by Safrichh »»
May 31, 1:20 PM

Poll: » NANA Chapter 68 Discussion

ashura - Sep 7, 2007

10 by Safrichh »»
May 30, 12:42 PM

Poll: » NANA Chapter 67 Discussion

katsup - May 4, 2008

10 by Safrichh »»
May 29, 1:14 PM

Poll: » NANA Chapter 66 Discussion

katsup - May 4, 2008

13 by Safrichh »»
May 27, 11:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.