Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 24, 2013 9:51 AM

Oct 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
well it was a pretty silly episode, wasn't written or directed that good, but the epilogue was nice (and the over all show was amazing).
it's sad they never made another season of this.

4/10 for this episode

8/10 for the whole show
forum avatar: Sukisho
profile avatar: Ashita no Nadja
Mar 7, 2017 2:20 PM

Aug 2009
Was this supposed to be something evangelion-like or was this actually in the manga?
Jun 21, 2017 6:31 AM
Aug 2014
Thought there would be more of an ending with the Batanen Natsuki relationship, but then I guess this wasn't supposed to be end of the show.
Apr 12, 2018 5:07 PM
Jan 2017
Overall Ireally liked the show. The episode i thought was fine, to be honest I was freaking out that it be one of those episodes where Natsuki would be a human girl living out the whole show up to that point and fade to white making you quetsion: was everything up to this a dream? thank god, it didnt end that way I would immediately snap.

But it does suck that there were still unanswered questions like; will Natsuki X Botenen be a couple or Tomy and Po? but what can you do huh?
Jan 4, 2019 2:41 AM

Apr 2011
I was feeling a little burnt out and haven't watched any anime in like 4 months.
I randomly picked this because I thought that some mindless fun would maybe help.

I ended up really liking the characters and the writing was surprisingly good.
The real shock is how much I like this show now and how I would willingly recommend it to boot. It wasn't mindless at all, I was just prejudiced because it looked like a soft ecchi comedy. Imagine that.
8/10
Ericonator said:
By definition, everything is retro since by the time you realize something has happened it's already in the past.
Aug 25, 2019 5:18 AM

Nov 2010
What a depressing ending, dooming all of humanity to extinction because of her beastiality fetish. The monsters are shown to be more violent, have superhuman abilities, breed at an aggressive rate, and to top it all off the offspring of monsters and humans are also monsters. No human protection law is ever going to be enough in the long run.
Jan 1, 2023 12:08 AM

Jun 2019
My 214th completed series chronologically.

For the record, I extended it a 6/10 rating.
Jan 1, 2023 12:16 AM

Jun 2019
Gersen said:
What a depressing ending, dooming all of humanity to extinction because of her beastiality fetish. The monsters are shown to be more violent, have superhuman abilities, breed at an aggressive rate, and to top it all off the offspring of monsters and humans are also monsters. No human protection law is ever going to be enough in the long run.
She's a nekomata (cat youkai) and a direct offspring and product of a monster and human pairing. I'm not sure bestiality can even be said to exist as a concept in the case of Natsuki with other monsters. If you were referring to affections toward regular non-verbal non-human animals portrayed as they are in our world, like that dog in her vision or illusion, I'm certain that was supposed to serve as a symbol or stand-in for Batanen.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hyper Police Episode 19 Discussion

gknight - Jul 22, 2013

3 by MegamiRem »»
Aug 31, 8:57 AM

Poll: » Hyper Police Episode 17 Discussion

gknight - Jul 18, 2013

3 by MegamiRem »»
Jul 25, 4:06 PM

Poll: » Hyper Police Episode 2 Discussion

gknight - Jun 15, 2013

2 by Tory_Keykira »»
Jun 28, 11:58 PM

Poll: » Hyper Police Episode 4 Discussion

gknight - Jun 19, 2013

2 by Ilfracombe »»
Dec 13, 2023 4:32 PM

Poll: » Hyper Police Episode 24 Discussion

gknight - Jul 24, 2013

2 by Euonymus »»
Jul 27, 2022 5:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.