Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 19, 2013 7:30 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
>Meets new stranger
>Joins organization without knowing their intentions

Wow, seriously?
Mar 19, 2013 9:53 PM
Jul 2012
If the anime is going to be like this manga, i'm going to have a love hate relationship with it, because, while it has the DS2 basic story, character personalities have changed quite drastically IMO, and events of the game have also changed, for example, Joe still hasnt appeared, whereas in the game, he appeared and became a party member on the first day, also, the death clip with daichi didnt happen, and the main character no has just one main demon. so far, i'm not really liking this adaption, but i'm reading it because i love the actual game series.
Mar 22, 2013 11:22 AM
May 2012
Lol. The disappearance of the doctor seems quite suspicious. I'm wondering if the writer is going to pull off a cliche marking her to be one of the villains.
Mar 24, 2013 1:12 PM
Jul 2012
Sophilia said:
Lol. The disappearance of the doctor seems quite suspicious. I'm wondering if the writer is going to pull off a cliche marking her to be one of the villains.

It is going to happen, i'm guessing you haven't played the game.
Apr 4, 2013 7:14 AM
Jan 2013
Detrimont said:
If the anime is going to be like this manga, i'm going to have a love hate relationship with it, because, while it has the DS2 basic story, character personalities have changed quite drastically IMO, and events of the game have also changed, for example, Joe still hasnt appeared, whereas in the game, he appeared and became a party member on the first day, also, the death clip with daichi didnt happen, and the main character no has just one main demon. so far, i'm not really liking this adaption, but i'm reading it because i love the actual game series.

daichi's death clip actually happen you know, but he's not killed by bai shuzen-something-or-whatever, the moment he crashed the car to dubhe is the one in his 2nd deathclip....

and jow will appear in nagoya, by means the 3rd day of septentrione invasion, considering his fate systme revolves around his sick girlfriend in nagoya....
Apr 11, 2013 7:29 PM

Oct 2009
Stark700 said:

>Meets new stranger
>Joins organization without knowing their intentions

Wow, seriously?

Well, it's not like they have a better choice...
Wouldn't you do the same if you're on their shoes?
Join ★☆Shiraitodai Fan Club☆★ for Mahjong World Domination!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Devil Survivor 2 The Animation Chapter 9 Discussion

Stark700 - May 23, 2014

0 by Stark700 »»
May 23, 2014 7:51 AM

Poll: » Devil Survivor 2 The Animation Chapter 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

0 by Stark700 »»
May 3, 2014 3:51 AM

Poll: » Devil Survivor 2 The Animation Chapter 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2013

1 by dex_dash »»
Jun 11, 2013 12:12 PM

Poll: » Devil Survivor 2 The Animation Chapter 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 27, 2013

2 by dex_dash »»
May 28, 2013 10:06 AM

Poll: » Devil Survivor 2 The Animation Chapter 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2013

2 by Pseumincti »»
Mar 28, 2013 7:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.