Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 20, 2013 5:29 PM

Nov 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Did you know this actually isn't a oneshot? Apparently its still going on if I'm correct. Maybe it's a sequel type thing and I just haven't found it... Well it's interesting anyway, what do you think (ovo)/
Mar 29, 2013 10:25 PM

Mar 2013
Actually it originally was a one shot. If you look up the artist (Naoe) they had other works like Carpe Diem before continuing on to making this an ongoing series. You can tell from the difference and improvement in art.

From the looks of this first chapter it is a continuation of sometime after Mattsun got in survival games.

Jul 8, 2013 8:49 AM

Mar 2013
there's actually a continuation!? i'd better check it out~ :D
--CHOTTO! It's Under Progress--
Mar 2, 2014 4:40 PM

Nov 2011
chocostarz said:
there's actually a continuation!? i'd better check it out~ :D

There is. Part 2 came out recently.
Lovely gun themes even though I couldn't take it seriously. 6/10 for effort.
Feb 26, 2015 6:20 PM
Apr 2014
What a weird yet interesting concept.
Feb 27, 2015 6:10 PM

Jun 2014
BL bait, I hope not. =P
Aug 17, 2015 3:25 PM

May 2015
I actually just read this, as I've been watching the manga. I was kind of going 'AWW' the whole time. XD The place I was reading it at had it labeled as Ch. 0, so I was kind of confused at first, thinking 'Where's Hotaru? Does the manga not star her..?' Lol.
I thought it was awesome. Got a more in-depth look at the two male stars of the series, and got to see parts of their personality that the anime has been very slow to (and may never) reveal, like Masamune's hatred of being called just a pretty face. It also made me like Yukimura a bit more, but I'll never be able to get over his filthy profession...

And I agree with the nice girl at the end. Being able to enjoy things like that, even as an adult, is very cool.
Sep 5, 2015 6:05 PM

Jul 2014
Hmm, so I guess they left out Yukki's accident in the anime and the manga. He doesn't have the scars on his legs in the anime
Jan 3, 2018 3:03 AM
Jul 2018
Dawww that was actually kinda sweet! As an adult who didn't get to fulfill childhood dreams and had to move away from old friends, this really got to me :'V

I haven't seen the anime or read the full manga so this was my introduction to the series. A nice oneshot. I may read the full manga later.

More topics from this board

» The actual manga should have followed this route.

Neostorm-X - Jun 16, 2023

0 by Neostorm-X »»
Jun 16, 2023 9:42 PM

» Anime adaptation

Ayako_Rose - Apr 20, 2022

0 by Ayako_Rose »»
Apr 20, 2022 3:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.