Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 19, 2013 1:28 PM
Dec 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I really love where this is going. The tickets system will deliver great moments I'm sure :)
It would be interesting to have similar kinds of tickets in real life (of course, without removing the normal salaries or the players).
Feb 1, 2013 11:11 PM
Sep 2011
why not remove the normal salaries? they are ridiculously high. well for some anyway. I mean at least some of their pay should be based on how well they play. anyway I love Tokuchi! now everyone is on a type of one outs contract. :)
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/MrsRoyMustang&sclick=1]
Jun 20, 2013 2:35 AM
Jun 2013
Ive been wondering about the new system and it just doesnt quite add up
For example the lycaoms only get to sell tickets at home games, so what about the away games? The wouldnt get paied on those, or what about the tickets that dont get handed back? Where does all that money go to? Isnt tokuchi just making a hell of a lot of money out of this?
Mar 6, 2014 4:28 PM
Jul 2012
Damn, the players got to hustle that money in order to play great enough to do it.
EDIT: Even Toua is a owner right now, he's still doing great as a pitcher without missing as a step!

AfterEight said:
Ive been wondering about the new system and it just doesnt quite add up
For example the lycaoms only get to sell tickets at home games, so what about the away games? The wouldnt get paied on those, or what about the tickets that dont get handed back? Where does all that money go to? Isnt tokuchi just making a hell of a lot of money out of this?

You have a great point on what to do on adding up money on away teams. Didn't thought about that one, but I think the next chapter will be explained on that one I think.

5/5
LegendGoldDarkMar 6, 2014 4:32 PM
May 17, 12:03 PM

Aug 2019
Holy this new system is messed up lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Outs Chapter 168 Discussion

Sun_Chan - May 17

4 by Truly_Evil »»
May 19, 8:19 PM

Poll: » One Outs Chapter 175 Discussion

Hentaicheg - Dec 1, 2014

20 by Sun_Chan »»
May 17, 3:00 PM

Poll: » One Outs Chapter 132 Discussion

Mayuka - Aug 21, 2013

3 by Sun_Chan »»
May 17, 12:20 PM

Poll: » One Outs Chapter 124 Discussion

LegendGoldDark - Mar 6, 2014

1 by Sun_Chan »»
May 17, 11:50 AM

Poll: » One Outs Chapter 123 Discussion

LegendGoldDark - Feb 20, 2014

4 by Sun_Chan »»
May 17, 11:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.