Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 16, 2012 8:03 PM

Jun 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well, I did think that it was an okay chapter. They brought the truth out perfect, but I don't know about that ending. I think the ending could've been better.

Decent manga. Funny. I could recommend it to people. 8/10

Dec 17, 2012 12:12 AM

Jul 2008
Really liked this manga..
In short, it's because of love. *glint* XD
Dec 17, 2012 2:38 PM

May 2011
Well, I loveddddd this ending, especially with how things turned out with Yuzu and Hiro. That scene with Hiro basically confessing to Yuzu was great to see and I daww'd at them crying together. Loved how they ended this with another perverted test as well, which was very fitting for this manga. Lol at how manly Hiro was acting as he stood there naked and proud. And I am glad Yuzu was his true love after all.

Sad to see this manga end because of how awesome and hilarious it is but it ended on a pretty good note imo.
Dec 19, 2012 11:58 PM

Nov 2011
Best confession ever but seriously, this manga was a lot better than I originally thought. 8/10 here also and had a great number of laughs from this.

Now, if this will ever get an OVA or anime series..adaptation..
Jan 9, 2013 2:05 PM

Dec 2010
ZeroZx said:
Well, I loveddddd this ending, especially with how things turned out with Yuzu and Hiro. That scene with Hiro basically confessing to Yuzu was great to see and I daww'd at them crying together. Loved how they ended this with another perverted test as well, which was very fitting for this manga. Lol at how manly Hiro was acting as he stood there naked and proud. And I am glad Yuzu was his true love after all.

Sad to see this manga end because of how awesome and hilarious it is but it ended on a pretty good note imo.

Basically this. Made me kinda happy when both of them confessed and then they started crying in each others arm. Yuzu was definitely the right choice.

I don't get how Meteor could like Hiro though. Thats kind of disturbing I think. Shes an alien who knows how old who fell in love with a 6 year old kid .... They shouldn't have put that in. My only complaint.
Jun 19, 2013 1:40 PM
Apr 2011
darkwap said:
ZeroZx said:

Basically this. Made me kinda happy when both of them confessed and then they started crying in each others arm. Yuzu was definitely the right choice.

I don't get how Meteor could like Hiro though. Thats kind of disturbing I think. Shes an alien who knows how old who fell in love with a 6 year old kid .... They shouldn't have put that in. My only complaint.

Well their passage of time is probably different. So she probably fell in love with him as a human. As far as we know she doesn't know any difference between human children and adults.
Feb 27, 2015 7:00 PM

Apr 2014
Funny manga.
It was good, but just too short.
Hope there will be a sequel to it in the near future.
Aug 28, 2018 2:34 AM
Feb 2018
well He chose the right girl in the end.. good manga 8/10

More topics from this board

Poll: » Meteor-san Strike desu! Chapter 8 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Nov 20, 2012

4 by Madloyax »»
Aug 20, 2013 9:54 AM

Poll: » Meteor-san Strike desu! Chapter 11 Discussion

13man18 - Dec 14, 2012

2 by Stark700 »»
Dec 19, 2012 11:53 PM

Poll: » Meteor-san Strike desu! Chapter 10 Discussion

13man18 - Dec 10, 2012

4 by Stark700 »»
Dec 19, 2012 11:45 PM

Poll: » Meteor-san Strike desu! Chapter 9 Discussion

ZeroZx - Nov 28, 2012

3 by Stark700 »»
Dec 19, 2012 11:42 PM

Poll: » Meteor-san Strike desu! Chapter 7 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Apr 6, 2012

2 by Stark700 »»
Dec 19, 2012 11:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.