Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 2, 2012 3:57 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Tron knew that Thunderland is excited about what the audiences are confused of.

Yuma getting attacked, but he found a way to protect himself, but he needs to release numbers card, but he wants to wake Shark up. Shark only thinks about his sister's avenge, which got wrong info by Tron.

Yuma used normal number to attack Shark himself, not summoning number card, so that they are same LP. The revenge power up the numbers card to his own numbers card in Chaos ver. Now everyone, even Thunderland, is shocked.

Fierce battle between Attack (Shark) and Defense (Yuma). The card Shark has is what Tron gave, which he thinks that Shark would definitely win. Yuma finally released numbers card. One more trap card of Yuma's released and controlled Shark's monster card. Yuma got affected, and Shark remembers the truth. Tron suddenly appeared and told Shark to use that trap card to "save Yuma", destroy Hope and make Yuma lose. Yuma still has a way, but has to choose between Astral and Shark. When Shark heard that Yuma cannot choose, he chose another trap card that covered at the beginning and lost. Yuma got entrusted by Shark to win.

Next ep. Tron vs. Kaito
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jul 11, 2012 8:29 AM

Nov 2009
And so friendship and bonds win again. Loved seeing Tron getting pissed off.
Jul 11, 2012 8:55 PM

Nov 2009
Yuma still has a way, but has to choose between Astral and Shark. When Shark heard that Yuma cannot choose, he chose another trap card that covered at the beginning and lost. Yuma got entrusted by Shark to win.

Next ep. Tron vs. Kaito

He didn't choose another trap card, Shark used a quick-play spell to banish Shark Drake Vice, btw.
Jul 20, 2012 5:45 AM

Jan 2011
That nice way of playing.
There is like 2 weeks delay in my recent reading list
I randomly bought discount/second hand manga with cute/mysterious cover.

Use Personal Blacklist extension in Chrome if you just want to Google for a series synopsis, without google slapping MAL score in it.
3/1
Aug 6, 2012 9:02 PM

Aug 2009
wait a second, wasn't the reason Yuma could use the "numbers" cards was his pendant ?
how was "number 32" able to control him ?

Yuma vs Shark was a really good duel
let's hope we see something even better
Feb 25, 2015 12:12 AM

Jan 2013
Traplin ... lol
Apr 4, 4:58 PM

Sep 2017
i hope he kept the number. we didn't see astral take it here. intense match Yuma vs Shark.
power of friendship win. I would really like to see yuma play other number cards like the small cat one other than utopia.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Episode 69 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 27, 2012

4 by vv1 »»
Apr 8, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Episode 67 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 13, 2012

7 by vv1 »»
Apr 7, 2:16 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Episode 66 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jul 30, 2012

7 by vv1 »»
Apr 7, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Episode 64 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jul 16, 2012

3 by vv1 »»
Apr 6, 3:15 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Episode 63 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jul 9, 2012

4 by vv1 »»
Apr 6, 2:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.