Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 18, 2008 3:04 PM

Apr 2008
i feel the aura of this anime kinda same with death note XD
it's feel like yagami born here on this anime but not perfect same char just my opinion~
and the one of char is same of hair og yagami but face of mikami and the other char same eyes of L and same hair of Near~

XD
Sep 27, 2008 4:14 AM

Jul 2007
that was the same feeling i had in the beginning :D
Sep 27, 2008 4:17 AM

Apr 2007
OHHHH... oops, I was wondering what the hell you were on about, when I noticed the anime was Swith and not Stitch!... My bad.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 3, 2008 5:30 AM

May 2008
ultimate combination of seiyuus! wah! must watch! aura or not :)
Oct 3, 2008 4:58 PM

Apr 2008
XD I came here just to post the "Death Note Vibes". Unfortunately it looks like the two main characters are not opposing each other. I wouldn't have minded DN V2.0.
It still has potential as long as there isn't too much action.
wtfyourface said:
MistaCloudStrife said:
From 100-1000, how much do you love LWL?
OVER 9000!!!
Oct 5, 2008 10:47 AM

Nov 2007
It's actually about a narcotics squad. On of the main characters is the funny, shy, new guy and the other is the calm, into-his-work, kind of guy.

Being a fan of the manga I can't wait for this to come out.
Oct 14, 2008 3:17 PM

Jun 2007
sabgian said:

!!!!!!!
Oct 25, 2008 3:31 PM

Apr 2008
XD I was just about to post a comment saying the same thing, when I noticed this topic was already here...

Omg.

I about died while watching the first OVA... XD It's Raito all over again.
Oct 31, 2008 9:37 PM

Sep 2007
I kinda see this being Bus Gamer with better art but less interesting story. At least the boy love factor isn't as high as I feared it would be.
Nov 8, 2008 1:25 PM

May 2008
sabgian said:

Thirded. That's the main reason I watched this. I mean, it's rarity to have my 4 favorite VA's in one anime.

Rakkie said:
I actually feel like watching a lot of different anime at the same time because I heard all the voice actors in other series/drama cd xD

Long time without hearing Takahiro *o* I became a Hal fan all of the sudden xD
At a scene I feel like watching Nabari because Junichi uses exactly the same tone he used with Raikou :P and well the interactions between Kai and Hal remind me of an inverse code geass or something O.o

EDIT: Seeing Gin-chan in a character named Kagura was unexpected and killed me.

haha, I had the same feeling. Although, hearing Suzaku's voice annyoed the hell out of me (remembering code geass and how I hated him), I wish his VA chose another tone. Raikou = Win, and we have Tokidoki (Amatsuki)=Lelouch.

Gintoki's VA being named Kagura is hilarious itself. XD

-

The OP/ED songs - too bland, maybe? The sounds of orchestra was sometimes over-the-top and I was like wtf? the music doesn't suit this scene at all, however, in some other scenes it was a nice touch.

The OP animation reminded me of Death Note 'What's up people' OP and the shadow of Light, Near and Mikami definitelly gave more vibes of the mentioned show. But once the initial surprise washes off you notice that they're completely different shows.

Besides, I heard this OVA had the same staff who worked on Death Note, so I guess it speaks for itself.

The end of ended in cliffhanger which hooked me to wait for the second OVA's release.

BlackMagic said:
I kinda see this being Bus Gamer with better art but less interesting story. At least the boy love factor isn't as high as I feared it would be.

Somehow, boy love thing seemed more visible here than in the Bus Game. I hope this one won't be another let down like Bus Gamer; I really hope so. It would be such a waste of VA like it was with that show.
DieInHellNov 8, 2008 1:33 PM
Jan 17, 2009 2:20 AM

Oct 2007
lol, definately not. All I felt was 'really want to see anime adaption of the manga' aura.

Sorry, off topic. ><

More topics from this board

» Do I need to read the manga to understand this OVA?

rubedesu - Jun 7, 2023

2 by Lunatic-tic-boom »»
Jun 9, 2023 9:14 AM

Poll: » Switch Episode 2 Discussion

noteDhero - Nov 10, 2009

39 by Zerity »»
May 19, 2022 2:48 PM

Poll: » Switch Episode 1 Discussion

Leinel - Nov 9, 2008

28 by Hakaminah »»
Dec 29, 2017 7:51 AM

» Just to point out...

crimsoneyes - Jan 21, 2010

1 by EfiChan »»
Nov 4, 2016 7:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.