Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 17, 2012 11:57 AM

Apr 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The teacher is building quite the harem ... they all seem pretty brainwashed and/or drugged, LOL, he must be selling some good shit ;p Four girls, two of them cheerleaders ... I wonder if we'll go up to girls 5 and 6 next episode? Maybe that female teacher that keeps giving him dirty looks when he's perving over his next catch.

I have a feeling it's going for a "Nice Boat" ending, but it could just end with the emo blue-haired girl getting over it and sharing with everyone, or maybe even winning him over and getting him to really fall for her.

Not bad at all, for smut.
Feb 28, 2014 2:55 PM

Oct 2009
Blind_Guardian said:
but it could just end with the emo blue-haired girl getting over it and sharing with everyone,

I've seen similar ending in Private Sessions, but considering Ayumi's last words which sounded like foreboding I have a feeling like it will end even worse for the MC. I can be wrong of course

SerhiykoFeb 17, 2020 7:13 PM
Sep 28, 2016 4:35 PM

Feb 2013
It was hot!
Especially that tennis racket scene.
Oct 25, 2017 1:49 AM
Jul 2018
I was kinda hoping he would've let the girl by the flowers go and instead focus on her sister (considering she was nice enough to not to be bothered by his presence). I wonder what he needed her urine sample for though.
Jul 14, 2023 8:11 PM

Nov 2010
Not as good as the first episode, but still good nonetheless. I enjoyed Rei's sex scene since I share the same fetish with the MC. The smell of a girl's sweaty body makes me want to screw all her holes, just like what he did to Rei!

I feel bad for Ayumi. She has been neglected even though she's super hot and his first sex slave.

More topics from this board

Poll: » After Class Lesson Episode 3 Discussion

Okajima - Aug 20, 2009

10 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 14, 2023 9:14 PM

Poll: » After Class Lesson Episode 1 Discussion

Angra-Mainyu - Oct 5, 2010

10 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 14, 2023 6:37 PM

» Creeeepyyyyy (Story review)

removed-user - Jan 12, 2008

15 by Relicta1 »»
Jan 6, 2013 5:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.