Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 11, 2012 1:46 PM

Jun 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The plot seems to be running out of lines but it's still interesting though. The character development seems to unfold seamlessly although I don't understand why Jin betrayed them if indeed he did. He could have given the enemy the girl a long time ago - that doesn't make sense. Also I don't understand why they can't create another girl or clone, even from their previous researches if they want to use her to create these nerves-system organs?
May 17, 2012 1:49 PM

Jan 2012
Guess I'll also reply even though this is a bit dead.
I do agree what Jin does makes no sense because of what you had said.
Jan 9, 2013 8:20 PM

Nov 2011
Oh so it was Jo who saved Sana back then rather....
Jul 2, 2014 8:29 PM

Aug 2010
Huh...so Joe was the one that saved Sana?
Did Sana never realize how much Joe cared...?
Also...that was nice of Renee to help out and I thought it was kind of cute how Shiba went to join her and stopped her from getting herself killed.
Nov 9, 2014 9:25 PM

Nov 2009
I find Shiba/Vikro/Drake triangle quite interesting in how realistic and adult it is.

It seems that she loved Shiba, and now that she knows he's still alive, the feeling is still there.

On his part, he also had and has feelings for her, although he values his way of life and freedom more.

Drake, from the beginning, wanted to make Renee his and obviously knew about her feelings for Shiba. I'm guessing she wouldn't have agreed to sleep with Drake, her commanding officer or not, back when Shiba was in Phantom because of her love for said Shiba, but when Shiba supposedly "died", she lost the meaning of her life and gave in to Drake. Now that the fact that Shiba is alive is out in the open, Drake, being a sadist, enjoys seeing Renee suffering over broken possibilities and warring love and sense of loyalty.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Jun 1, 2023 3:31 AM

Dec 2022
I'm guessing Sana just happened to forgot Jo saving her because she fainted right after. Jin was the one who said comforting things to her and acted as the "dependable figure", while Jo stuck to himself outside of helping Sana. Because of this, Jin made her believe that he was her messiah who was always there for her, and he took advantage of that idolisation. Jo seemed distant and imposing to her by comparison, so even his efforts for Sana weren't reciprocated with trust as a result.

Not sure why Renee and Toraji are taking up so much screentime. They are completely uninteresting side characters and they both detract from the atmsophere of the anime with their irrelevant sexual tension.

Shaded Horizon

Apr 4, 6:05 PM

Aug 2017
I felt bad for Ishin's destruction but at least there were no fatalities, also great teamwork between Shiba and Vikro, I guess she's on their side now,
We know how Joe got his back scar, turned out he was the one who cared for Sanae the most, I wonder what's Jin's goal after teaming with Drake, also I sense that Steve might follow Vikro's steps and abandon his mission, and maybe his crew joining him especially after Riki's death.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Innocent Venus Episode 12 Discussion

Murbella - Jan 23, 2011

11 by Dekom »»
Apr 12, 5:42 PM

Poll: » Innocent Venus Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2013

3 by Dekom »»
Apr 6, 6:11 PM

Poll: » Innocent Venus Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2013

6 by Dekom »»
Apr 5, 6:03 PM

Poll: » Innocent Venus Episode 8 Discussion

kittygoesmad - Aug 18, 2009

5 by Dekom »»
Apr 3, 5:59 PM

Poll: » Innocent Venus Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2013

4 by Dekom »»
Apr 2, 5:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.