Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 18, 2012 2:35 AM

Jun 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
"I should've had more fun..." Oh, Isaku you're such a kidder...

Am I the only one to think this actually had some serious potential from a psychological standpoint? Instead of showing random 15 second sex scenes, they could have played up the character emotions and such up a bit. Who knows? It could have been the Eva of hentai....or not.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Feb 15, 2016 3:52 AM
Jul 2018
Although I didn't like this episode as much as the previous two, it did hold my attention to some extent. This anime is basically a horror story, except people are getting violated one by one instead of killed. I think the eerie music really sets the scene. And in all honesty Kisaku is a misogynistic bastard. But if it wasn't for him, I probably wouldn't have gotten as much enjoyment as I did. I think what I liked the most is the voice actor who sounds like a Jewish mother (if you don't know what I'm talking about, then you probably didn't watch this English dubbed).
Apr 22, 2021 6:28 PM

Aug 2020
I love how at the end they watch the fire and it looks like everything is concluded but little did everyone know is that just like Michael Myers, Isaku will be coming back whether by sequels or by spin offs. Overall this hentai was more or less entertaining. The worst was the annoying paterns of each H scene being too short and showing only certain parts of a H scene at a time which wasn't really enjoyable to watch. Also Jinpachi and Munemitsu teaming up with Isaku was so stupid and made practically no sense at all.

This hentai is one of those hentai where you either hate it or enjoy it. If the H scenes were better I would have enjoyed it but as it is now I don't recommend it to anyone H content wise.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.
Mar 23, 2023 9:08 AM
Feb 2014
I liked it but I wonder did Jinpachi and Munemistu get punished for their part. Isaku will return though, the first of the three brothers and he seems much worst because he tried to 🔥 the kids to death, but I have yet to see the rest of Shusaku to see whose actually worst of the three.
magatetusMar 23, 2023 9:13 AM
Apr 1, 2023 2:25 AM

Nov 2010
This episode was good. I like the Miyuki and Kotomi r*pe scenes. My favorite is Miyuki getting DP'ed. I also like the way Isaku let her hair down before f*cking her. Miyuki is so hot with her long hair. It's too bad the sex scenes were too short. 7/10

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isaku Episode 2 Discussion

HentaiList10 - Apr 22, 2021

1 by MizuhoKamui »»
Mar 31, 2023 6:48 PM

Poll: » Isaku Episode 1 Discussion

removed-user - Feb 14, 2016

2 by MizuhoKamui »»
Mar 31, 2023 6:15 PM

» where do you get this show?

sick742 - Apr 11, 2009

1 by Spkilla »»
Jun 27, 2013 5:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.