Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 19, 2011 12:11 AM

Mar 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It's good that they could help each other feel better.
Jul 5, 2014 12:43 PM

May 2012
Pretty average episode, let's see what's next!
Apr 28, 2015 5:44 PM
Jun 2013
weak episode.
May 26, 2023 10:42 PM

Jul 2012
Da stupid review said that..
There is no boys disccusion about their love affair..

Me reacting to this..
Did he never have a friend that close?
The friend that u talk almost everything to them? 🥱

Cz of this review, I think for a while that this gonna be a "rainbow" episode.. Deeeyymm stupid review..

Feb 8, 3:31 PM

Jun 2020
Wow I didn’t think I was gonna hate an episode in this anime . Firstly this episode try to sound to deep for what anime represents we talk about an anime about first love which show that first love very VERY poorly we mostly don't see any type of connection in couples and I really need to anime tell me that Kyoichi and Chiharu actually was dating which Im still hardly believe . When you lack of any connection between characters you cant just make an episodes about bot understanding,feeling lonely etc. Its not working snd not gonna work.

And what type friends Kyoichi have that he cant talk to anyone about how he feel. The problem that he didn’t have a problem talking about what he feels with the new boy he just cant talk about it with he's real friends which not helping an anime that showa a lot of friendship moment to.I dont even want to talk about Makoto this episode the gay jokes was not even close to funny even for the 2000.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boys Be... Episode 7 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Oct 18, 2011

16 by kirA_-_ »»
Jun 22, 3:44 PM

Poll: » Boys Be... Episode 13 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Oct 11, 2011

33 by kirA_-_ »»
Feb 10, 10:43 AM

Poll: » Boys Be... Episode 12 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Oct 11, 2011

9 by kirA_-_ »»
Feb 9, 1:23 PM

Poll: » Boys Be... Episode 9 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Oct 19, 2011

7 by kirA_-_ »»
Feb 7, 4:05 PM

Poll: » Boys Be... Episode 8 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Oct 19, 2011

8 by kirA_-_ »»
Feb 6, 3:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.