Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 13, 2011 10:49 AM

Jun 2007
I found myself glancing through v12, after seeing a thread over on MangaFox.

My question is as follows: did Chiiko cheat on the lead with her ex-boyfriend when she went to the love hotel with him?

Someone posted saying she didn't (on MangaFox), but it sure seemed like she did. She stayed at a love hotel with him at complete random (last we see is him touching her hand), and she clearly felt guilty enough afterward to shower and - some days later - confess to the lead.

If not for the confession/break-up/guilt, I'd think she didn't cheat and only felt bad for simply staying at a love hotel with another man. BUT, the way the lead reacted and how she cried/ran away in response makes it hard to believe nothing happened...

...I'm hoping it's just forced drama, as opposed to actual netorare, 'cause I LOVE how there's so little drama at the start as the main two quickly proceeded to get together. (I just KNEW that old boyfriend would fuck things up as soon as he got mentioned...)
AironicallyHumanMar 13, 2011 10:55 AM
Apr 28, 2017 7:14 PM
Sep 2016
AironicallyHuman said:

My question is as follows: did Chiiko cheat on the lead with her ex-boyfriend when she went to the love hotel with him?

Someone posted saying she didn't (on MangaFox), but it sure seemed like she did. She stayed at a love hotel with him at complete random (last we see is him touching her hand), and she clearly felt guilty enough afterward to shower and - some days later - confess to the lead.

If not for the confession/break-up/guilt, I'd think she didn't cheat and only felt bad for simply staying at a love hotel with another man. BUT, the way the lead reacted and how she cried/ran away in response makes it hard to believe nothing happened...

...I'm hoping it's just forced drama, as opposed to actual netorare, 'cause I LOVE how there's so little drama at the start as the main two quickly proceeded to get together. (I just KNEW that old boyfriend would fuck things up as soon as he got mentioned...)
This is mostly to people that checked the raws, don't understand the original language and came to THAT point of the story (Mind you, I don't understand japanese either, this is just what I got from people who finished the story):
Spoiler (mouse over to view)
So, the girl didn't actually cheat, as in, she didn't have sex with her ex. They were just staying at the hotel overnight. She later even confessed to the main what happened, he raged, they had a temporary break, but still ended up together.

Source

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=14291

Hope it helped you
Jan 8, 2018 1:17 PM
Jan 2017
Sorry it's an irritating question but i can't find the eng translation of chapter 59 and onwards for sekitou elergy anywhere... Is there any way to read it or I'll have to wait?(hope there's another way cause the upload time of the translated version is very random.)
Jan 13, 2023 8:11 PM
Jul 2018
Vineeth-kun said:
AironicallyHuman said:

This is mostly to people that checked the raws, don't understand the original language and came to THAT point of the story (Mind you, I don't understand japanese either, this is just what I got from people who finished the story):
Spoiler (mouse over to view)
So, the girl didn't actually cheat, as in, she didn't have sex with her ex. They were just staying at the hotel overnight. She later even confessed to the main what happened, he raged, they had a temporary break, but still ended up together.

Source

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=14291

Hope it helped you

She did cheat. In later chapters her ex appear again and they argue about it, but main guy makes up with main girl with a promise that next time he's allowed to watch.
Jul 15, 2023 8:41 PM
May 2023
I read up to the last chapter and NO she did not cheat with yasouko, they were just hiding in the hotel because the police is chasing them, he hold her hand at the end but that was it, afterwards she felt bad about what happened because she think that it was a mistake going to hotel with her ex while satoshi is working hard. She confess to satoshi about everything but he break up with her. After couple of months he realize that he still loves her while chiko thinks the same. In the last volume satoshi and yausoko went to her grandparents place to confirm who she really wants to be with, and she talk first to yasuoko explaining that she only wants to be with satoshi and love him, it was straight up rejection she also explain that she only felt compassion with her ex and regret not saying it to him in the hotel. After chiko and satoshi get back together she said that they did not do it on the hotel, so she was just guilty about her meeting up with him. But all in all they have a perfect ending.
HishinUnitJul 16, 2023 3:00 AM

More topics from this board

» Did the translation stop for this Manga ?

tsudecimo - Apr 12, 2013

10 by xVaDeRx »»
Apr 13, 2022 11:30 PM

Poll: » Sekitou Elegy Chapter 75 Discussion

TuryuriOwO - Jan 23, 2021

0 by TuryuriOwO »»
Jan 23, 2021 5:51 PM

Poll: » Sekitou Elegy Chapter 71 Discussion

Aniik8pv2 - Nov 3, 2019

2 by Aniik8pv2 »»
Dec 9, 2019 9:55 PM

» Is Chapter 66 the last Scanlation? Where can I find the rest?

LuteFlute - Dec 23, 2018

0 by LuteFlute »»
Dec 23, 2018 8:35 AM

» How do you join the scanlation guy?

Malgranda - Feb 25, 2018

1 by Thosetimis »»
Mar 15, 2018 8:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.