Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 4, 2008 4:32 PM

Oct 2007
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
ohman, SUCH a good chapter. I feel so bad for hachi. finding out takumi sacrificed her for a magazine article, then being put on the spot on whether to help nana or shin. so whos the woman in the photo?! she looks creepy similar to reira.

gah. i still cant accept nobu x yuri.... D=
Jan 25, 2009 3:13 AM

Nov 2008
Hachi had a difficult choice. And I can't feel any pity for Nana's mother, though I suppose she feels awfully because of everything can be revealed.
Nana looks great even with fair hair. However, it was carelessly of her to appear with Ren tattoo in public.
Vitka_LynxJan 25, 2009 4:01 AM

Credits for the av go to whispering-eden.livejournal.com =)
I used to be Dolce_Vitka here, but Vitka_Lynx is my nickname at alost all other sites, so I decided to take it here, too ^___^
Jul 4, 2009 9:44 PM

Jun 2009
It's a pity Kurata fooled Hachi with that photo of Shin and Ryoko and made her choose not to interfere with the article 'bout Nana's mother. What's worse is that he told her that Takumi sacrificed Hachi for Reira&Ren's sake. Though he did not lie, he showed it up to feel her awful. It was a mistake of Takumi to not tell Hachi all about that stuff, I'm sure she would understand... and now that it comes to Hachi this way, she's surely not happy.

However, Kurata does not seem to be such a bad guy as from his actions at a later time when he said to his boss he hadn't found Nana Osaka and sent photos of her and the location to Hachi.

Also, I'm really glad that all those clues about NANA passing away were not about her death but about her running away, it's cool she's alive so there's still hope for continuation of the story "in our time".
Apr 15, 2011 8:40 PM

Aug 2010
Oh wow

Hachi got screwed over big time
Jan 6, 2017 6:48 AM

Jan 2016
Sometimes that paparazzi looks like Terry from Fatal Fury lol
Anyway, Hachiko just can't catch a break from all this gossips
Jan 1, 2018 1:11 PM
Nov 2015
Ok, so Nana is alive.

WHAT A RELIEF!

Even though I already know what is coming...
Sep 13, 2018 10:45 AM

Feb 2013
The photo scared me a lot, I thought that was Reira.
Still, what a dirty move.
May 22, 1:40 PM

Apr 2016
So I guess the paparakkyo got later some remorse that he ended up sending those pictures to Nana.K, at least they can be sure she's still alive.

That Reira-lookalike lady isn't the flight attendant from before? It explains why Shin got so into Reira even though it was just "work" initially.

I must admit Ren and Reira are cute together.

More topics from this board

Poll: » NANA Chapter 84 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

bialovesanime - May 26, 2009

110 by Safrichh »»
Jun 18, 10:49 AM

Poll: » NANA Chapter 83 Discussion

Khaiz - Apr 26, 2009

42 by Safrichh »»
Jun 17, 10:14 AM

Poll: » NANA Chapter 82 Discussion

tikuku - Apr 13, 2009

31 by Safrichh »»
Jun 16, 3:07 PM

Poll: » NANA Chapter 81 Discussion

Vitka_Lynx - Mar 10, 2009

34 by Safrichh »»
Jun 15, 3:36 PM

Poll: » NANA Chapter 80 Discussion

Fragile_Melody - Dec 29, 2008

34 by Safrichh »»
Jun 14, 10:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.