Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 16, 7:57 PM
Nov 2019
I don't know why but I have this feeling after watching Fragrant Flower blooms with dignity PV that if it was done by CloverWorks or by Doga Kobo the animation would have been different and more popular even though TMS Animation is also good, it just doesn't attract me that much. Anyway what's done is done, I will still give it try when the broadcast starts...
Isean2000Sep 16, 8:12 PM
Sep 16, 8:27 PM
Dec 2022
Telecom Animation Film is the studio animating Blue Box. Let's just wait and see. the PV looks beautiful enough.
Sep 16, 8:47 PM
Aug 2022
Isean2000 said:
I don't know why but I have this feeling after watching Fragrant Flower blooms with dignity PV that if it was done by CloverWorks or by Doga Kobo the animation would have been different and more popular even though TMS Animation is also good, it just doesn't attract me that much. Anyway what's done is done, I will still give it try when the broadcast starts...

Idk man I wouldn't always trust Cloverworks. Kinda happy they aren't doing this one. Horimiya and Promised Neverland S2 were paced and structured real bad. The PV looks nice, I got hope for this one. You're right tho, Doga Kobo would have been good too.
GRG3Sep 16, 10:57 PM
Sep 16, 9:07 PM
Nov 2019
Reply to CheliosX
Telecom Animation Film is the studio animating Blue Box. Let's just wait and see. the PV looks beautiful enough.
@CheliosX Yeah, PV looks good. At least it's not other low budget studio.

I mean TMS is Producing.
Sep 16, 9:09 PM
Dec 2022
Isean2000 said:
@CheliosX Yeah, PV looks good. At least it's not other low budget studio.

I mean TMS is Producing.

Yup, TAF will definitely cook.
Sep 16, 9:13 PM
Nov 2019
Reply to GRG3
Isean2000 said:

Idk man I wouldn't always trust Cloverworks. Kinda happy they aren't doing this one. Horimiya and Promised Neverland S2 were paced and structured real bad. The PV looks nice, I got hope for this one. You're right tho, Doga Kobo would have been good too.
@GRG3 Sometimes we should move on. After TPN 2 and Horimiya(which had fluid animation and Missing Pieces for cut part) they have produced many other animations. They have redeemed themselves. Even non popular manga is having care put into adaptation such as Elusive Samurai, Wind Brakers, Bocchi The Rock.

Is it really okay to blame them for the past mistake even though they have learnt their lessons..?
Sep 16, 10:57 PM
Aug 2022
Isean2000 said:
@GRG3 Sometimes we should move on. After TPN 2 and Horimiya(which had fluid animation and Missing Pieces for cut part) they have produced many other animations. They have redeemed themselves. Even non popular manga is having care put into adaptation such as Elusive Samurai, Wind Brakers, Bocchi The Rock.

Is it really okay to blame them for the past mistake even though they have learnt their lessons..?

Yh u right. Bocchi The Rock, production wise, was exceptional.
Sep 16, 11:35 PM
May 2024
I dont care as long as it looks good. We get more anime this way too.
Sep 17, 1:10 AM
Mar 2021
Isean2000 said:

Doga kobo is busy animating trash mangas like Shuinji children so I wouldn’t count on them, although they are doing a phenomenal job on Onk I just wish they’d adapt some quality stuff instead of wasting their money and resources on shit like these.
Sep 17, 2:07 AM
Jun 2021
Lmao I still remember people saying Cloverworks should have animated oshi no ko when it was first announced that it would be animated by Doga kobo.Not every anime is gonna be animated by 2 or 3 studios.
Sep 17, 2:49 AM
Nov 2019
Reply to Uruichi
Isean2000 said:

Doga kobo is busy animating trash mangas like Shuinji children so I wouldn’t count on them, although they are doing a phenomenal job on Onk I just wish they’d adapt some quality stuff instead of wasting their money and resources on shit like these.
@Uruichi Well at least they have started doing quality adaptations lately with OnK and Russia
Sep 17, 2:53 AM
Nov 2019
Reply to BlizzardBoy026
Lmao I still remember people saying Cloverworks should have animated oshi no ko when it was first announced that it would be animated by Doga kobo.Not every anime is gonna be animated by 2 or 3 studios.
@BlizzardBoy026 I know most people wanted CloverWorks for OnK before but when the PV was released everyone's openion changed. For Blue Box even though I have watched PV and it is of good quality, I don't know it just looks rough.

Though it's just my openion and many might not think so otherwise. Anyway, since everything is already desided we can't change the studio so let's hope I am wrong and adaptation turns out really well and smooth throughout.
Sep 17, 12:21 PM

Apr 2021
No reason to think that when the anime looks good and has a great staff making it.

It even has some people who have regular ties to CloverWorks like Yuki Kawashita as director of photography. It will be good.
Sep 17, 12:54 PM
Feb 2018
Good old "I know 1 or 2 studios, everything should be made by them or is garbage!".
Sep 17, 1:01 PM
Feb 2020
Telecom is good tho…
Sep 17, 1:17 PM
Mar 2021
its so goofy cuz like 3 years ago you'd think u were cursed if ur anime was animated by cloverworks since they were kinda ruining their shows either with bad production or animation etc
Sep 17, 8:07 PM
Aug 2024
GRG3 said:
Isean2000 said:

Didn’t know this is who botched promised neverland
Sep 17, 10:32 PM
Sep 2024
TMS was a good pick honestly I'm glad it wasn't JC Staff, Cloverworks and Doga Kobo probably already have their hands full so y'know I saw their schedule
Sep 18, 7:08 PM
Jan 2022
Tbh for me most studios these days have really stepped up in terms of animation, the problem now is in terms of who are going to be directing it. Because if you compare what onk source material is you can clearly see there are not many panels going around to make the adaptation as good as that
Sep 18, 11:26 PM

Apr 2021
tbh Cloverworks is a very mixed bag. Unless it's an Umehara prod. it has a high (very high) chance of falling apart
Almost all popular Cloverworks shows were Shouta Umehara productions, and his shows are notorious for harsh deadlines
Sep 19, 7:31 AM

Apr 2021
Reply to CreepHazard
tbh Cloverworks is a very mixed bag. Unless it's an Umehara prod. it has a high (very high) chance of falling apart
Almost all popular Cloverworks shows were Shouta Umehara productions, and his shows are notorious for harsh deadlines
@CreepHazard You forgetting Fukushima is there too?
Sep 19, 7:35 AM

Jan 2009
lol cloverworks is too overwork this days give them some break time
Sep 23, 8:32 AM
Oct 2020
Reply to GRG3
Isean2000 said:

@GRG3 still on this like it’s not common knowledge that it’s the publisher’s that get that say huh
Oct 4, 4:35 PM
Dec 2020
Nah definitely should be by GoHnads
Oct 6, 11:57 AM

Oct 2021
Reply to CreepHazard
@CreepHazard

There is a man name called fukushima in cloverworks who is on the same level as umehara and gives banger adaptation for cloverworks.
watch Akebi. Upcoming Karou no hana is also handled by fukushima. He is a former A-1 pictures Anip who has hit works like your lie in April and occult nine under his name.

if Blue box had gone to Akebi team it would still look stellar even if didn’t gets umehara. Cloverworks is maintaining a fine line nowadays with their project quality even if some of them is not their priority.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ao no Hako Episode 4 Discussion

Softhenic03 - Oct 17

47 by PokefanPT »»
53 minutes ago

Poll: » Ao no Hako Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Oct 10

93 by metatron13 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Ao no Hako Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

IzanaSolos - Sep 7

183 by MinaseNagi »»
11 hours ago

» To Manga Readers: Romance Progression?

Miragee - Oct 5

21 by Warchiii »»
Yesterday, 10:26 PM

» How many chapters will be covered in season 1?

FlowMAL - Oct 17

14 by dori9_ »»
Yesterday, 7:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.