Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 3, 4:05 PM

Jul 2021
Hello, I will start with WHY you should play this game. It's short (2 hours) and more of a visual novel so it's good even for people who don't like video games that much.

It's a game about two siblings, Andrew and Ashley, that get stuck together in one apartment during quarantine. Starving, they are faced with no other option than to start cannibalizing their neighbor which sends them into a spiral of doing other illegal and morally questionable things. The highlights of the game is the dialogue. I don't think I have seen dialogue as organic and funny as in this game. Actually now that I think about it, Nemlei, the Finnish developer, is the greatest artist alive right now. Also, Ashley is really cute so you should play it.

So why you should play NOW? Three reasons:

1) Chapter 3 coming out soon and its gonna be the SEX UPDATE. There is going to be 4 chapters in total iirc.
2) Crazy shit is always happening in the TCOAAL community. I have seen a couple article about how someone tried to recreate the game and killed someone. Nemlei got doxxed and had to hire Kit9 (private military contractor) to help her "finish the game". Watasi, the greatest TCOAAL artist is a girl from Korea that almost died because of a Kit9 drone strike.
3) Someone is actually developing a milf route and the mod looks like it's going to be pretty good.

Also I guess it goes without saying but if you have any questions or thoughts about the game, this is the thread :D
Commit_CrimeSep 3, 4:12 PM
Sep 4, 2:50 PM

Jul 2021
I actually heard about that game, I believe you like it.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Sep 18, 1:59 PM
Jul 2018
Every time I replay the game, I realise there is still some tiny interaction I missed, I just watched the ToxiSoda ad on the TV :3

Sep 18, 2:09 PM

Sep 2018
So do they actually eat their neighbor?
Is it an eroge?
Is the sister the only girl?

Sep 18, 2:57 PM

Jul 2021
Reply to rohan121
So do they actually eat their neighbor?
Is it an eroge?
Is the sister the only girl?

@rohan121
Yes they eat him.
Its not an eroge as the sex update is not yet released but will be soon (month or two months depending on how fast Nemlei and Kit9 are)
Milf route is being modded in as she was not intended to be romancable by the creator
Sep 18, 2:57 PM

Jul 2021
Reply to removed-user
Every time I replay the game, I realise there is still some tiny interaction I missed, I just watched the ToxiSoda ad on the TV :3

@Starfallash
Next chapter will be the sex update, trust the plan
Sep 18, 3:39 PM
Jul 2018
Reply to Commit_Crime
@Starfallash
Next chapter will be the sex update, trust the plan
@Commit_Crime Been looking forward to episode 3 of course :) Bit curious as to where u get ur info from xD
Sep 18, 3:47 PM

Aug 2012
It's been on my wishlist for a bit now. Heard it is decent, but never yet bought it.

Sep 18, 4:22 PM

Jul 2021
Reply to removed-user
@Commit_Crime Been looking forward to episode 3 of course :) Bit curious as to where u get ur info from xD
@Starfallash
my sources are my dreams and hopes
2 hours ago

Feb 2011
Reply to Commit_Crime
@Starfallash
my sources are my dreams and hopes
It was a good one, too bad it's not finished yet.

@Commit_Crime

2 hours ago

Jul 2021
Reply to Shizuna
It was a good one, too bad it's not finished yet.

@Commit_Crime

@Shizuna
lmao, love that line
this was posted in the devlog a couple days ago, I am so excited for the sex update!!!! the sex update!@!@@!@!@!

More topics from this board

» What what are the best and worst Grand Theft Auto games?

Juggernauttt - Apr 16, 2021

24 by Shizuna »»
2 hours ago

» Silent Hill 2 Remake Discussion

Amityblight - 6 hours ago

1 by ArabianLuffy »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Are you in any video-game comunity?

Zakatsuki_ - Yesterday

11 by ArabianLuffy »»
3 hours ago

» Can you name one modern game that still have man and female option for avatars?

Zack312 - Yesterday

17 by hazecloud »»
Yesterday, 11:21 PM

» Dragon Quest Creator interview on Censorship; What do you think?

rohan121 - Oct 3

15 by DGemu »»
Yesterday, 6:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.