Forum Settings
Forums
New
2 hours ago

Jan 2021
Did a anime influence you? In that case how, did it change your moral/real life view or your lifestyle? Or anything which you would describe as influence/impact.

Free to give vague answers, though i would prefer a more detailed one, such as mentioning the specific anime/scene that influenced you.

Interested in hearing your answers!

@Zarutaku @Archean-Return
Cielord21 minutes ago
spiritual successor of lord rothchild.
2 hours ago

Sep 2018
I used to be a 6"7 chad harem king guy. After consuming my 1st anime Naruto, I quickly noticed my height shrinking. He said believe it, and my height became 5"2. I have become the legendary 5"2 Indian Janitor now. My harem left me for Tyrone who never heard of anime in his life. My landlord kicked me out for getting mogged so much after watching oreimo.
Jk
In actuality anime never really changed much in my life besides how I spend my freetime. Also, it lead to me getting into more weeb games.
1 hour ago

May 2019
No, it did not, anime is like any entertainment art, it's meant to move your feelings not to change you as a person.
Anime to me is about cuteness, beauty, eroticism and about self-actualization because that's personal and societal.
1 hour ago

Jun 2024
Before One Piece, I thought it was just another average shounen like Naruto. But now, I'm a devout worshipper of One Piece.

One Piece. One Piece. One Piece. One Piece. One Piece. One Piece. One Piece. One Piece. One Piece. One Piece. One Piece. One Piece. One Piece. One Piece. One Piece. One Piece. One Piece. One Piece. One Piece. One Piece.

๐“๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ผ๐“ธ, ๐”€๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐“ช ๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ต๐“ญ
๐“๐”€๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“”๐“ต๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ญ
๐“ค๐“ท๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ, ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ญ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ธ๐”€๐“ท
51 minutes ago

May 2018
Unintentionally, I can now understand a decent amount of Japanese... so there's that.
can't yuck my yum

41 minutes ago

Jul 2021
Anime teaches me the value of sincerity and hard work. I like that a lot of anime characters are just decent people that try to do good and do their best. I haven't really seen that in other pieces of media these days, specifically in the West. I guess you could say watching anime makes me a (slightly) less cynical person.

More topics from this board

» About very strange anime genres.

9765 - Yesterday

7 by Sheol01 »»
1 minute ago

» What do you feel about your first watched anime, now?

nirererin - 5 hours ago

15 by Lost_Viking »»
3 minutes ago

» (Speculation) Sort your Character Favorites between "Best at fucking", "Worst at fucking", and "N/A" (does not apply)

IpreferEcchi - Jul 10

38 by Sheol01 »»
3 minutes ago

» Ashamed that you enjoyed

nirererin - 5 hours ago

11 by Daviljoe193 »»
4 minutes ago

» Is there an anime character you wish had been happy?

kihel - 11 hours ago

27 by Coaghim »»
25 minutes ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.