Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 3, 12:00 PM
Mar 2021
Animation and marvelous artwork,wow beautiful every scenes were shining brighter than one another, best voice dub from lead sakota (usota ken),fights and sound effects are amazing ,character design were really good, and new studio at tht Studio Add and shin e animation,brilliant work 👌 it surprised me how good it was.....
Anime Rules the world
Jul 3, 12:10 PM
Dec 2020
so are you talking about new isekai that came out this year that arent sequals?
Jul 3, 12:11 PM

Jul 2015
I mean, compared to any other generic isekai, it is indeed way above the average.
But Mushoku Tensei came out this year and Re:Zero is coming this Fall, so...

Jul 3, 12:13 PM
Nov 2023
I liked it, gave 8, but not close to Chillin' in Another World with Level 2 Super Cheat Powers. Fenrys and Flio were so genuine and believable as a couple and the politics were well done. No contest.
Jul 3, 12:18 PM
Dec 2022
Don't you mean new isekai? And no, I won't call it the best new isekai of the year. Maybe one of them would suffice.
Jul 3, 12:19 PM
Apr 2024
wait till Arifureta Season 3 (If were not talking abt sequals)
Jul 3, 12:33 PM

Jan 2021
Yea, definitely no. This year was stacked with good isekai, this was not even the best in it's season.

If we are talking about new isekais then i still think it's wrong, the 3 Isekai Suicide Squad episode that came out are already better.
spiritual successor of lord rothchild.
Jul 3, 12:34 PM
Nov 2018
It was OK. I'm with FutoiOtaku I like Chillin' In Another World a little better.
Jul 3, 12:45 PM
Nov 2023
Cielord said:
Yea, definitely no. This year was stacked with good isekai, this was not even the best in it's season.

If we are talking about new isekais then i still think it's wrong, the 3 Isekai Suicide Squad episode that came out are already better.

Not being an ass, genuinely interested. How does Suicide Squad work in Japanese? It seems stupid to make anime from a DC comic. I’ll probably try it this week, but best? You must rate it highly. Please tell me more.
Jul 3, 1:07 PM
Feb 2023
Good but not the best Isekai...2024 is the year of isekai😄😄
1.Mushoku tensei season 2 cour 2
2.Re:zero season 3
3.konosuba season 3
4.Tensura season 3
5.Arifureta season 3
6.lv 2
7.seirei gensouki season 2
and many more
I think failure frame is a good isekai too and
sorry for bad English
HASINISHRAQ6Jul 3, 1:54 PM
Jul 3, 1:21 PM
Aug 2021
Not if we are counting sequels, but if we aren’t then I totally agree, it’s a step above your average shitsekai for sure and I thoroughly enjoyed it (I couldn’t tell if 7th prince counts as an isekai otherwise that would be my pick). The opening is such a banger too
Jul 3, 1:53 PM
Feb 2023
CorLeonis-_- said:
Not if we are counting sequels, but if we aren’t then I totally agree, it’s a step above your average shitsekai for sure and I thoroughly enjoyed it (I couldn’t tell if 7th prince counts as an isekai otherwise that would be my pick). The opening is such a banger too

meybe the 7th prince is an reincarnation anime but i enjoyed it
Jul 3, 2:04 PM
Feb 2024
Lvl 2 Cheat Powers was a little better, but WWTUHM was definitely better than expected.
Jul 3, 3:18 PM
Jan 2024
Isekai fans having great meal this year
Jul 3, 5:02 PM

Jan 2021
FutoiOtaku said:
Cielord said:

Not being an ass, genuinely interested. How does Suicide Squad work in Japanese? It seems stupid to make anime from a DC comic. I’ll probably try it this week, but best? You must rate it highly. Please tell me more.

Well, it is as the name itself suicide squad but isekai, it's not a deep series or something like that but i had quite a lot o fun with that.
spiritual successor of lord rothchild.
Jul 3, 6:55 PM
Jun 2023
HASINISHRAQ6 said:
CorLeonis-_- said:

meybe the 7th prince is an reincarnation anime but i enjoyed it

it's not an isekai, it was a reincarnation anime
Jul 3, 9:41 PM

Aug 2023
agreed this is the best new isekai
Jul 4, 5:36 AM
Jul 2019
Definitely needs and deserves a season 2
Jul 4, 6:49 AM
Oct 2022
shit is fuckin lame
Jul 4, 12:41 PM
Jun 2021
Piromysl said:
I mean, compared to any other generic isekai, it is indeed way above the average.
But Mushoku Tensei came out this year and Re:Zero is coming this Fall, so...

those been out though he's talking bout the ones that just dropped
Jul 4, 7:09 PM
Feb 2021
fuck off never🤣🤣🤣🥲
Jul 5, 7:19 PM
Feb 2021
konosuba s3 exists.
Jul 6, 7:24 AM
Feb 2017
I'm pretty sure he means new ones not sequel's and it was a. good anime my favorite of the season enjoyable to watch but wouldnt say it's the best of the year since years not over yet
Xero_Tsukiyomi5Jul 6, 7:27 AM
Jul 6, 7:28 AM
Feb 2017
Pillsbury_Uchiha said:
so are you talking about new isekai that came out this year that arent sequals?

most likely what he means
Jul 12, 10:19 AM
Dec 2022
This anime is underrated and a hidden gem in this year. Waiting for s2.
Aug 5, 10:57 PM

Jun 2022
no way in hell 😂
Aug 24, 9:01 PM
Sep 2018
This was so good 😍😍 i love usato!!’ Can’t wait for season 2 🥵
Sep 21, 6:22 AM
Feb 2019
Really?

I thought it was quite generic. It felt "just barely watchable." The animation was mediocre, the voice acting alright, and the plot was bad. There was no thrill or suspense because everything felt way too predictable. I was honestly excited at the prospect that the two main heroes might actually die, which would have created a shift in the characters' personalities, and forced the kingdom to reluctantly rely on the underdog healing guy—who, on the surface, doesn’t even have any offensive abilities. But of course, that didn’t happen.

Instead, the future vision just becomes a tool for suspense that ends up feeling completely meaningless, as the character "gets over" his feelings about the vision very quickly.

Bonus points for Rose being a mommy, though.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 16

55 by RainbowFlygon »»
Sep 22, 6:51 PM

» Season 2 of The Wrong Way to Use Healing Magic has been announced!

el_morris - Aug 3

38 by Anguish_one7 »»
Aug 31, 2:19 AM

Poll: » Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 12

100 by Gardeal23 »»
Aug 27, 10:41 AM

» Felm

Isekai-Enjoyer - Apr 28

17 by TurnipFan »»
Aug 6, 8:33 AM

» Season 2?

Grimm0123 - Mar 29

20 by SecretTechnique »»
Aug 3, 12:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.