Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Date A Live (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jun 20, 10:59 AM
Feb 2021
If or when Shido does gains the power of the spirit origin how strong would he be to other characters? Because of some of the abilities that characters like Mio and Kurumi have are just broken and to have all of those powers at once is crazy. So In was wondering if he can beat characters like Rimuru and other strong characters.

Thank You
Jun 20, 11:24 AM
Nov 2021
RealityChanges said:
If or when Shido does gains the power of the spirit origin how strong would he be to other characters? Because of some of the abilities that characters like Mio and Kurumi have are just broken and to have all of those powers at once is crazy. So In was wondering if he can beat characters like Rimuru and other strong characters.

Thank You

high end scaling is uni +
Jun 20, 1:58 PM
Oct 2023
He wouldn't defeat WN/LN Rimuru, but anime Rimuru yeah.
Jun 21, 1:43 AM
Apr 2022
RealityChanges said:

Thank You

Well, the power he has is already powerful enough. "the power to take power of the sprites"

And if this really is the last season then you might know this power was made to become as powerful as the sprite of origin.

P. S:I haven't watched this season coz I planned to binge it and since I've read the noval, I'm not in a hurry to know what happens next.
Jun 21, 3:49 AM
Aug 2019
Rimuru trascends endless dimentions with God void azathoth. Rimuru stomps no/neg diff because Shido at max Is multiversal in the novel and Rimuru is outerversal

More topics from this board

Poll: » Date A Live V Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Yesterday

88 by AramHovhanued »»
11 minutes ago

» Is this the end?

_just_why - Yesterday

27 by _just_why »»
43 minutes ago

Poll: » Your Favorite spirit

Dydfbcdhb - Yesterday

19 by LitGaming6633 »»
47 minutes ago

» Overuse of Horrible CGI

Batimius - Yesterday

11 by Cielord »»
2 hours ago

» How much is left to adapt?

DarkEmperor69 - Jun 25, 2022

21 by Sakura_uchia »»
6 hours ago

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.