Forum Settings
Forums

Who is your first and second favorite Jujutsu Kaisen character and why?

New
Jun 12, 7:07 AM
Jan 2024
My favorite character is Yuji and love the way how he feels compelled to protect his friends, I also just love that he is so fun loving even though he is constantly in danger because he is a Jujutsu sorcerer and the vessel for Sukuna

Gojo is my second favorite mainly because he is so cool and his powers are so interesting ...Hollow Purple, Unlimited Void. I love how over powered Gojo is

"Now let me hear your answer"
Jun 12, 7:07 AM

Feb 2020
Panda is my favorite character. He's just so cool and fluffy. :3
Jun 12, 7:21 AM

Sep 2016
1st: https://myanimelist.net/character/164481/Mahito (I like wicked "pure evil" character)

2nd: https://myanimelist.net/character/175543/Touji_Fushiguro (badass fighting style)
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Jun 12, 7:22 AM

Oct 2010
my first is nobara because she's hot and my 2nd is miwa because she fights with a sword and she's a beauty
Jun 12, 7:28 AM
Simp4DemonGirls

Oct 2018
1st: Nobara for just being badass

2nd: Aoi Todo because he can seem like such a musclehead & annoying to the other characters. But dude’s got his own philosophy/creed & comes through when you need him to. Total bro.
Jun 12, 7:32 AM

Jan 2021
gojo, cause, self explenatory.

geto, i liked his dynamic with gojo, by far the best dyanmic in jjk, and one of the best in general. then his whole charcater development and eventual resolution of deciding to eliminate non sorcerers, was sad to see, and really well written.
spiritual successor of lord rothchild.
Jun 12, 7:53 AM

Mar 2020
1st: Post-Shibuya Maki
2nd: Shoko

They're both hot
Jun 12, 8:12 AM

Jun 2019
Nanami is easily my favorite.

Second, is probably Sukuna, because it's like "what can't he do".
Jun 12, 8:47 AM

Apr 2022
1. I like Choso, his life is completely governed by his family ties and connections. As I have a brother myself, many of his moments make me empathize with him.

2. Kento Nanami, he is like Choso but, serious and firm. If choso would give his life for his younger brother Nanami he would do it for his students, he has a strong sense of responsibility and well defined moral values.

3. Toji - Gojo 4. Yuta. 5. Geto. 6. Mechamaru. 7. Maki.
Hey dude
Jun 12, 8:59 AM

Jan 2009
todo is my favorite character of jujutsu kaisen he is funny and a total brother
Jun 12, 9:18 AM

Oct 2019
This should probably be in the jjk forums, but whatever.

My favourite as of now is Touji, he has to be one of the biggest examples of a character that completely stole every scene he was in despite his screen time being extremely limited. He's pretty up there with characters like Rebbeca and bondrewd when it comes to this. He has a genuinely great character arc mostly told through subtext and implications, and above that he is just so fucking badass. Which in a action show like jjk is arguably the most important thing.

Second is Gojo, I originally didn't really care that much for him, but hidden inventory did wonders to his character, same with Geto. Honestly hidden inventory is just really fucking good, for being only 5 episodes, it's BY FAR the best part of jjk story wise. I think shibuya is just as good, but that's almost entirely thanks to the action, story wise nothing even compares to hidden inventory.
Also available at:
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK8spdL1M_J-z0vO2C7jPLw
Second Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@AshPolygonsDo/videos
Why You Should Watch Akudama Drive: https://youtu.be/Yw0r52wRjgA
A Love Letter To Anime「AMV」: https://youtu.be/YQyqxFM2m9Q

My referral code to a website/app that gives you free money (a few cents a day) by using a few megabytes of your internet for file sharing. We both get a bonus if you use my link: https://r.honeygain.me/ARSHIA7942
Jun 12, 9:30 AM

Apr 2021
I love Sukuna the most because of his attitude and his demeanor. Also he is strong asf and has a great character design.

My second favorite would be a tie between Toji Fushiguro and Maki Zenin. Both are similar power system wise. Manga Maki is just fkn badass and meanwhile I like Toji for his ruthlessness and his crazy demeanor (ALSO COZ HE HAS DIO'S VA).

I am a BIG TIME Gojo hater. This is because of the dogshit fandom of jjk licking Gojo's ass all day just ignoring the obviously better characters.
Jun 12, 9:40 AM

Oct 2018
The only character I liked in Jujutsu was ruined with the most forced romance that I have seen in my life.
If you're a fanboy, please don't waste my time.

Watch more movies, please.

Kafka, Fu Xuan, Jingliu, Topaz and Huohuo.
Jun 12, 9:42 AM

Jan 2023
I like JJK, but I don't think it's a series that has characters that make you say "what a good character."

But, since I have to choose two; Nobara Kugisaki and Mahito.
Jun 13, 6:07 PM

Nov 2020
#1 is Mahito because his appearance raised the show from just being good to being excellent. less his character and more what he forces out of everyone else

#2 is Nanami because he hits all the buttons for what I think makes a character cool. He’s serious without being especially edgy and is one of the few characters in sorcerer society who sees through all the bullshit and actually has good intentions at his core.
Bruh69XDJun 13, 6:10 PM
Jun 13, 8:50 PM

Aug 2019
My favorite JJK character is Gojo and I can't think of who would be my second favorite, but I do generally like most of the main cast that we saw in the movie/first season.
Jun 13, 8:57 PM

Mar 2013
Kento Nanami and Aoi Todo.

Nanami is everything not only a Jujutsu Sorcerer should be, but just any adult in general.

He is mature and demands much from his pupils yet accepts his responsibility as an adult to train and protect them. "Being a child is not a sin" is an amazing line because despite his hardened exterior, Nanami does think that youth and innocence are things to be valued and protected. He does not admonish Yuuji for being a child thrusted into the unforgiving world of curses and curse-users. He neither coddles Yuji or throws him to the wolves without a care in the world.

There are an alarming amount of people in the world who think children should be taught trial by fire, who think because they had it tough and unfair that it is only right for them to inflict that sort of trauma on the younger generation regardless of the necessity. He is the perfect mentor.
PeripheralVisionJun 13, 9:00 PM
Jun 13, 9:09 PM
Oct 2023
My first fav. charc. is Sukuna, beco of his cool attitude and his powers

Secnod fav. is Toji, just becoz in the world where everyone has powers, he with no power still nearly killed the strongest sorcerer

Jun 14, 7:17 AM
Sep 2022
1. Toudou, because "MY BRAZAAA!".
2. Panda, he's a cool panda.

Just throwing this:
3. Nobara, never met a single woman that acts like a real woman in anime. She's goat!
4. Yuuji, he's a cool dude, might wanna hangout in his room with his Jennifer Lawrence poster.
5. Gojo, he is cool asf, wanna be like that too!
Jun 15, 1:41 AM

Jul 2014
Nanami's my favourite. As someone who's working a well-paying but deeply unsatisfying office job his backstory hit close to home.
Take care of yourself

Jun 15, 1:49 AM

Feb 2021
My first favorite is Satoru Gojo. He is amazing! Second is Nanami Kento.
Jun 15, 1:56 AM

Jun 2024
Sukuna and Higuruma, for now at least, based on the manga currently.
To the dumb question, "Why me?", the cosmos barely bothers to return the reply, "Why not?".

More topics from this board

» Was there a recent recounting of character favorites?

asureiwong - 12 hours ago

5 by asureiwong »»
7 minutes ago

» What's your favorite anime OST?

Gashadokur0 - Jun 15

42 by TaintedWeeb »»
12 minutes ago

» Nominate 1 character from your Favorites that would be the best at Butt Sumo, and nominate 1 that would be the worst

IpreferEcchi - Yesterday

9 by IpreferEcchi »»
17 minutes ago

» What are some kinks anime has awoken inside you?

Thy-Veseveia - 11 hours ago

21 by Hikinekomori »»
35 minutes ago

» Do you got a favorite combination of eyes & hair colors?

Zowabo - 2 hours ago

9 by Archean-Return »»
35 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.