Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 25, 6:18 PM

Jul 2021
1. How does gina power work? Her power was unchanged so I can understand that she can make a barrier to block attack because she use the air around her to unchanged its properties. But how the heck did she lift part of a lake with her power??

2.How does that alien ufo thing exist in the fight againts gina exist? At that time the UMA universe still does not exist.

3. The Unknown Negator, from what I see he is completely undetectable but some how he can write a manga that anyone can read. That is not my concern, My question if he can draw a manga and anyone can read it, why did he not wrote a letter to her mother informing her he is alive?

4.How did Rip surivive getting pierce in the heart? from what the anime said they use an artifact that reduce his age. Does reducing his age completely heal him?
RjtheGreat14May 25, 6:22 PM
May 25, 6:22 PM

Apr 2020
1. Relax and wait for the proper explaination. It'll come.

2. I don't see why UFO's/Aliens couldn't exist, regardless. Seems fine.

3. That's nitpicky. Why didn't Naruto study hard and avoided beeing a Looser-Genin? Exactly. Cause it's Anime.

4. As I unsterstood it: Yeah. Reducing his age is like a Timetravel Thing in that instance.

Stop nitpicking. This is Anime. More accurate: This is Shonen.
Suspend your disbelief.
Merve2LoveMay 25, 6:57 PM
May 25, 6:51 PM
Nov 2023
Merve2Love said:

2. That's nitpicky. Why didn't Naruto study hard and avoided beeing a Looser-Genin? Exactly. Cause it's Anime.

3. As I unsterstood it: Yeah. Reducing his age is like a Timetravel Thing in that instance.

Suspend your disbelief.

I don’t think it’s fair to say OP is nitpicking, they’re asking if anyone noticed something that explains the 3 points raised that they missed.
Personally, I just watch casually and don’t look too deep, but it’s a fair question to a source material reader with better understanding.
May 25, 6:55 PM

Apr 2020
Reply to FutoiOtaku
Merve2Love said:

2. That's nitpicky. Why didn't Naruto study hard and avoided beeing a Looser-Genin? Exactly. Cause it's Anime.

3. As I unsterstood it: Yeah. Reducing his age is like a Timetravel Thing in that instance.

Suspend your disbelief.

I don’t think it’s fair to say OP is nitpicking, they’re asking if anyone noticed something that explains the 3 points raised that they missed.
Personally, I just watch casually and don’t look too deep, but it’s a fair question to a source material reader with better understanding.
@FutoiOtaku

Well, I don't know.
Seems pretty nitpicky to me. Also, it doesn't seem to be adressing the Manga Readers, really.

Following this style of consuming Anime I couldn't watch a single Episode of One Piece, without asking 10 questions like this^^
It's Shonen. Maybe it's just me...but what's the point if you're challenging even the decision making of these cartoon characters, like this? Is that fun? xD
Merve2LoveMay 25, 7:00 PM
May 25, 7:16 PM
Nov 2023
Merve2Love said:
@FutoiOtaku

Well, I don't know.
Seems pretty nitpicky to me. Also, it doesn't seem to be adressing the Manga Readers, really.

Following this style of consuming Anime I couldn't watch a single Episode of One Piece, without asking 10 questions like this^^
It's Shonen. Maybe it's just me...but what's the point if you're challenging even the decision making of these cartoon characters, like this? Is that fun? xD

Hmmmm. Well, if I didn’t understand something in a pretty convoluted story I’d have 2 choices. Watch it back carefully or ask if anyone else understood it better. Option 2 sounds easier. If I could talk about it in person with other viewers I would, but I don’t know anyone irl who watches anime. So why not here? Lots of so called anime fans use these forums to badmouth anime they don’t appreciate rather than just discuss the nitty gritty like OP is doing here. I don’t see the problem, although sadly nobody is actually answering the questions asked…
Again, is trying to fully understand a story really nitpicking? No need for harsh replies, it’s supposed to be a friendly community here.
May 25, 9:43 PM
Jan 2024
1. Gina simply carved a large barrier underneath her into that chunk of the lake and moved the barrier upward, as you can see from the most of the water remaining underneath her and not spilling over.

2. the disc (ufo) is an artifact, which are weapons that are simply scattered across the earth. it has nothing to do with the galaxy rule and is simply a flying weapon. it's probably called UFO because it really was just an unidentified flying object.

3. anno un isn't a real person. Instead, he's more like a mascot created by akira kuno with the g-liner artifact(this is revealed in episode 23). this mascot can interact with the physical world, unlike his original body, but this can't do anything related to akira (i.e., mention him in a letter or interact with his family) and any attempt to do this simply ends up with no one seeing it.

4. this one is explained in the manga, but I can't recall if it's touched on in the anime.

hopefully, that helps.
May 25, 11:06 PM
Nov 2022
RjtheGreat14 said:
1. How does gina power work? Her power was unchanged so I can understand that she can make a barrier to block attack because she use the air around her to unchanged its properties. But how the heck did she lift part of a lake with her power??

2.How does that alien ufo thing exist in the fight againts gina exist? At that time the UMA universe still does not exist.

3. The Unknown Negator, from what I see he is completely undetectable but some how he can write a manga that anyone can read. That is not my concern, My question if he can draw a manga and anyone can read it, why did he not wrote a letter to her mother informing her he is alive?

4.How did Rip surivive getting pierce in the heart? from what the anime said they use an artifact that reduce his age. Does reducing his age completely heal him?

1. Pretty sure there's an explanation of when Andy revealed how her powers work by using his blood, it's just on a much bigger scale

2. It's a ufo design yes, but it's not actually tied to aliens. So even without uma universe, it can still exist (iirc it's an artifact so it's even less bound to the concept of the rules currently in effect)

3. There also was an explanation for this in the anime iirc, but basically, if a letter ends in "love, kuno akira" or something to that effect, it won't be able to be seen by anyone else. (I'm assuming this extends to even anonymous letters where it's obvious that it's a son writing to his mother but I digress.)
The reason he was able to write his manga was because he used a pen name, that's the gist of it

4. It's the same artifact that Unknown recreated with his pen, basically, someone in UNDER became 10x younger than how much younger rip became (if for example, rip became 10 years younger, said person became 100 years younger). So he basically regressed to before having that fatal wound
May 25, 11:47 PM

Sep 2016
Suspension of disbelief is the answer to all your questions.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
May 26, 12:19 AM
Apr 2019
FutoiOtaku said:
Merve2Love said:

Suspend your disbelief.

I feel like you’re focusing too much on the nitpicking bit, the comment as a whole answers op pretty well
May 26, 12:48 AM
Jan 2024
Todday said:
FutoiOtaku said:

I feel like you’re focusing too much on the nitpicking bit, the comment as a whole answers op pretty well

I really feel like that answered none of OP's questions. the first one doesn't explain anything that OP asked about. the second one has an explanation in the last few episodes of the anime. the third one doesn't explain how rip ended up like that and instead just reiterates what way he ended up like.

saying wait and see for questions that have answers doesn't really answer anything.
A_goofy_guyMay 26, 12:58 AM
May 26, 6:14 AM
Nov 2020
2 I think UFO comes from Fuukos unluck. It exists bc of the time loops I think
May 26, 12:09 PM

Aug 2018
1. She used unchange to solidify the air underneath the water

2. It’s not from space. I don’t want to go into detail because of spoilers but it’s explained in a later arc

3. Has to do with his unknown ability, iirc it’s because he couldn’t tell people about himself as Akira at all

4. By deaging him it was able to undo the shot that would have/did kill him
May 26, 12:11 PM

Aug 2018
Merve2Love said:

2. I don't see why UFO's/Aliens couldn't exist, regardless. Seems fine.

3. That's nitpicky. Why didn't Naruto study hard and avoided beeing a Looser-Genin? Exactly. Cause it's Anime.

4. As I unsterstood it: Yeah. Reducing his age is like a Timetravel Thing in that instance.

Suspend your disbelief.

Nothing outside of Earth other than space itself existed until Galaxy was added. That’s why the alien invasion only happened after it was added, because before that aliens didn’t exist
May 26, 7:03 PM

Jul 2021
Reply to ReXiRa
RjtheGreat14 said:

1. Pretty sure there's an explanation of when Andy revealed how her powers work by using his blood, it's just on a much bigger scale

2. It's a ufo design yes, but it's not actually tied to aliens. So even without uma universe, it can still exist (iirc it's an artifact so it's even less bound to the concept of the rules currently in effect)

3. There also was an explanation for this in the anime iirc, but basically, if a letter ends in "love, kuno akira" or something to that effect, it won't be able to be seen by anyone else. (I'm assuming this extends to even anonymous letters where it's obvious that it's a son writing to his mother but I digress.)
The reason he was able to write his manga was because he used a pen name, that's the gist of it

4. It's the same artifact that Unknown recreated with his pen, basically, someone in UNDER became 10x younger than how much younger rip became (if for example, rip became 10 years younger, said person became 100 years younger). So he basically regressed to before having that fatal wound
@ReXiRa Ah okay that explain a lot! follow up question if you dont mind. In the training arc with akira, he uses some kind of artifact to extract the soul/ghost of fuko. But at this point of time the Ghost Uma does not exitst. How is this possible?
May 26, 8:48 PM
Nov 2022
Ok so I went back to read the chapter (artifact was named soul caliber) and honestly, it starts to make more sense with the more recent chapters, though I'll try to keep it as spoiler-free as possible.

On a technical note, the concept of souls and ghosts in the UU universe is similar but there's a distinction I believe. Think of it as a venn diagram where all ghosts are souls but not all souls are ghosts (since they're in a living body and such).

And so, since fuuko is still alive when he pulls out her soul. It's still technically a soul.

(wait, I don't remember if the ghost uma has been mentioned in the anime yet, was it one of the rewards for the quests?)
May 27, 7:21 PM

Jul 2021
Reply to ReXiRa
Ok so I went back to read the chapter (artifact was named soul caliber) and honestly, it starts to make more sense with the more recent chapters, though I'll try to keep it as spoiler-free as possible.

On a technical note, the concept of souls and ghosts in the UU universe is similar but there's a distinction I believe. Think of it as a venn diagram where all ghosts are souls but not all souls are ghosts (since they're in a living body and such).

And so, since fuuko is still alive when he pulls out her soul. It's still technically a soul.

(wait, I don't remember if the ghost uma has been mentioned in the anime yet, was it one of the rewards for the quests?)
@ReXiRa The ghost uma was the reward after they defeat spring uma in the manga. I read all the chapters for undead unluck, spoiler... I think the reason why fuuko has already have soul in those early episodes is because the Master Rule Soul already exist in that loop.
May 27, 8:25 PM
Nov 2022
RjtheGreat14 said:
@ReXiRa The ghost uma was the reward after they defeat spring uma in the manga. I read all the chapters for undead unluck, spoiler... I think the reason why fuuko has already have soul in those early episodes is because the Master Rule Soul already exist in that loop.

Keep in mind that this discussion is on the anime for undead unluck, hopefully anime-onlies don't read this far though

More topics from this board

Poll: » Undead Unluck Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 22

101 by HajimeNozomiUwU »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Undead Unluck Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 27, 2023

129 by Elysa106 »»
Jun 21, 6:14 PM

Poll: » Undead Unluck Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2023

85 by dyegreenluke »»
Jun 19, 8:05 PM

Poll: » Undead Unluck Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 9

70 by HajimeNozomiUwU »»
Jun 15, 6:22 PM

Poll: » Undead Unluck Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 8

56 by lasodamos »»
Jun 15, 1:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.