Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 22, 1:09 PM
Mar 2021
Crunchyroll should stop awarding (VA performance ) on other languages except Japanese and English ,Because it will be bad if it get's dubbed into more languages around the world , crunchyroll it's good tht you consider it as an achievement .but wt will you do if more language's came uhh..? .I Think Japanese and English vern's are better,it'll be prestigious as other achievement awrds ,but if you keep adding more awrds just for (va permns's) it will loose weight of the category,
Look at Chainsaws man won by all (va performance) it's funny πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚ and very bad what is this .......
And Bring more category like best sound effects (mixing) and best visual (scene) of the year , and many more
Now There are 7 other language awrds, then how many will you bring in...uh?
But for me i don't consider it as a award sorry..πŸ˜’ guys wt's your opinion on this...?

Anime Rules the world
May 22, 1:16 PM

Apr 2024
First time? I don't care. They robbed this year plenty of shows mostly in favor of overhyped and overrated JJK and KNY. VA's perfomence category is just a tip of the iceberg.
May 22, 1:21 PM
Jul 2023
I think crunch roll has a LOT more problems to worry about right now
May 22, 1:21 PM
Nov 2022
Your opinion has been noted, has been deemed to be trash, and has been ignored. Have a good rest of your day.

In all seriousness, why does it matter to you πŸ˜‚. Let there be awards for other languages. It gives more and more people access to a medium they otherwise may never have watched. It’s a good thing, and you treating it as a bad thing is sad.
May 22, 1:22 PM

Jul 2015
CR awards were always irrelevant and people should stop taking them seriously.

May 22, 1:32 PM
Jun 2021
I understand your concerns about the proliferation of VA performance awards in different languages. However, it's important to consider the diverse audience and cultural context of anime fans worldwide. Not everyone is fluent in Japanese or English, and awarding VA performances in other languages can help recognize and celebrate the talent and hard work that goes into creating these dubs.

Additionally, having more language options can make the awards more inclusive and accessible to fans from different regions. It's not necessarily about diluting the original creators' intentions, but about recognizing and celebrating the creative efforts that go into bringing anime to life in different languages.

That being said, I do agree that having too many categories can dilute the significance of the awards. Perhaps a more nuanced approach could be to have a few select language options, such as Japanese and English, and then recognize exceptional VA performances in other languages through a separate category or special recognition.
May 22, 2:12 PM
Dec 2020
Naveen6662246 said:
Crunchyroll should stop awarding (VA performance ) on other languages except Japanese and English ,Because it will be bad if it get's dubbed into more languages around the world , crunchyroll it's good tht you consider it as an achievement .but wt will you do if more language's came uhh..? .I Think Japanese and English vern's are better,it'll be prestigious as other achievement awrds ,but if you keep adding more awrds just for (va permns's) it will loose weight of the category,
Look at Chainsaws man won by all (va performance) it's funny πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚ and very bad what is this .......
And Bring more category like best sound effects (mixing) and best visual (scene) of the year , and many more
But for me i don't consider it as a award sorry..πŸ˜’ guys wt's your opinion on this...?

they either should only award it in Japanese (original language) or do it in every language avaiable in CR. Seems like some english speaking assholes haven't figured out yet that they aren't the only people in the world
May 22, 3:11 PM
Jan 2024
Naveen6662246 said:

Recognizing one's work is a good thing. Idk bruh, I'm just a ghost writer.
May 22, 4:33 PM
Aug 2022
You think the English is the only language that the VA work hard to make a good work?? In ALL the other languages are great people that deserves the award and more than the English ones. Think from the perspective of an African VA that makes his work only because he loves this.. think about their work to translate an anime, and in the same time deal with so much problems from outside.
Only think ONCE in the others.

(Sorry if my English isn’t right)
May 22, 4:55 PM

Apr 2020
Reply to Piromysl
CR awards were always irrelevant and people should stop taking them seriously.
@Piromysl

-Is that why EVERY Ani-Tuber makes a video, as soon as these award Shows are over?

-Is that why so many people start bitching in the forums, every single time?

-Is that why this guy is so upset?

...Cause they don't matter? o.O
Nah, my boy. They matter to a lot of people. And that's the exact opposite of irrelevancy.
Stop quoting Youtube Videos you've seen^^
May 22, 8:54 PM

Jul 2015
Merve2Love said:
@Piromysl

-Is that why EVERY Ani-Tuber makes a video, as soon as these award Shows are over?

Nah, my boy. They matter to a lot of people. And that's the exact opposite of irrelevancy.

Shilling for a huge corporation, aren't we?
YouTubers mocking those awards doesn't really cut it. I honestly thought after DS receiving award for best fantasy two years in a row, people will finally realize, but nah...
PiromyslMay 22, 10:47 PM

May 22, 11:29 PM
Mar 2021
guys i think they are just awarding as per the crunchyroll platform,like ex : Netflix awrds,amzn prime awrds (just for ur imgintion)
as per the best response or achievement through crunchyroll app community awrds are being given to those achievers,not as special prestigious awrds ceremony,if it is the reason i don't have any issue πŸ‘,( if not they should give them on diff occasion just for va performnces then it would be great or let them choose only one language as best in the best of va performnces,it would be really great)
Anime Rules the world
May 23, 9:22 AM

Apr 2020
Piromysl said:
Merve2Love said:
@Piromysl

YouTubers mocking those awards doesn't really cut it. I honestly thought after DS receiving award for best fantasy two years in a row, people will finally realize, but nah...

So…. You’re agreeing with me -> they’re not irrelevant. Good. :)

I get it. You don’t like them.
May 23, 11:04 AM

Jul 2015
Reply to Merve2Love
Piromysl said:
Merve2Love said:
@Piromysl

So…. You’re agreeing with me -> they’re not irrelevant. Good. :)

I get it. You don’t like them.
@Merve2Love They are irrelevant and they are nothing more than popularity contest and means to promote and sell product.

May 23, 12:30 PM

Apr 2020
Reply to Piromysl
@Merve2Love They are irrelevant and they are nothing more than popularity contest and means to promote and sell product.
@Piromysl

You just said that you hoped for people to finally realize...."but nah" , they didn't.

Every Award Ceremony is a popularity Contest :) That's not the point.
The Oscars do that. They sell and promote a product. Doesn't make them irrelevant, tho.

These guys are the biggest legal streamers in the business.
Hundreds of people, from the industry, are involved.
Thousands of people ARE voting.
-> It's not irrelevant what they put out there. People are interested. Simple as that :)

I understand you can't stand them. But that's not the same as them not beeing relevant.
Merve2LoveMay 23, 12:40 PM
May 23, 1:59 PM
Sep 2023
Naveen6662246 said:

i get ost awards, and ecample vids:

but youre ignorant if you think the average voter isnt gonna just vote popularity when it comes to that extra shih you menntioned,

voting va's arent just for fluff,
the world doesnt revolve around u,

there are actual people putting theirs lifes on a thread to voice these characters,
u have close to zero rights to speak on discussions like this if u cant even understand that
May 25, 3:20 PM
Dec 2021
is english your third language?
May 25, 10:01 PM
Mar 2023
Naveen6662246 said:

Chunchyroll should stop awarding at all.
his awarding sucks in every point of view
May 27, 3:45 AM
Mar 2021
@xay_sama dude i have right because i Also voted.there are more than 100 languages in the world,what will they do if they perform outstandingly uhh,will they awrds 100 awrds just for (VA performance) I'm suggesting tht they should awrd them on diff occasions,like what YouTube does wn they reach 1mln subscriber (somthn like tht).
Anime Rules the world
May 27, 3:48 AM
Mar 2021
@uwuraindrop Nop its 2nd lang ✌,
Anime Rules the world

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 27, 2022

995 by LuffyHammock94 »»
Jun 18, 11:17 AM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 6, 2022

583 by LuffyHammock94 »»
Jun 18, 11:14 AM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Nov 29, 2022

1018 by LuffyHammock94 »»
Jun 18, 11:13 AM

» Manga art is bad ( 1 2 )

jooohnny_j - Nov 25, 2022

69 by 876_him »»
Jun 18, 8:40 AM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 20, 2022

390 by jojoham »»
Jun 17, 8:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.