Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 20, 9:57 AM
Jan 2021
i'm interested in hearing your thoughts! and seeing the polls results. nobody else has made one of these so i'm curious on y'all's favorite thus far in the series(i was going to include Endings but i felt many people who just skip them would wash out the results so just openings here! if you want to either: make an ending poll, or tell me if you want me to make one!).

Personally When i first heard ギャンブル which has been in one of my spotify playlists for a long time before watching as an opening when i started seemingly yet another isekai anime i was stunned when i knew the whole thing as soon as i heard the first note. It was crazy to see animated after i LOVED the energy i heard when it was recommended to me on spotify. hilariously enough had no clue it was an anime opening it felt like one but i found nothin but syudou's video on Youtube so i stopped searching.

suffice to say i clearly never skipped Tsukimichis first season's opening.

Opening #1 of season two fit the vibe for the first part of the season as we got to see
that's only a spoiler if you haven't watched the beginning of s2 yet(and are here on the forum before watching it).

When i heard opening #2 of season two i was like "OH OH!! I KNOW WHO WROTE THIS!" instantly xD, ahem anyways i'm off track as this is my first time starting a discussion!
May 20, 10:20 AM

Nov 2019
Reversal. I love the first opening, but this one has that endless rollercoaster somehow ridiculously placed inside 90 minutes.
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
May 20, 10:35 AM

Jul 2017
reversal has some recency bias but gamble still best

utopia worst by far just bad
May 20, 11:54 AM

Dec 2013
When it comes to the song I like Reversal a bit more than Gamble but just barely, but when it comes to Music + Visuals I like Gamble much more, Utopia grew on me at the very end but I don't know, it is lacking energy.

I've been rather unlucky with the OPs of the shows I like lately.
May 20, 4:18 PM

Apr 2021
I usually skip openings and endings after hearing them once on basically all anime.

It is rare that I like the music that much to let it play every episode.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

May 21, 1:02 PM
Mar 2023
gamble was first favorite and will stay that way, and I think utopia is 2nd, and then reversal is 3rd, not that it matters because I like all of them a lot.
Yesterday, 1:26 PM

Apr 2013
Gamble and it's not even close. Utopia is bite bland and Reversal is better, gut still far away from OP1.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 27

68 by Gator »»
9 minutes ago

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 10

57 by ThighsYLover »»
24 minutes ago

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 20

78 by Gator »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 19 Discussion

Stark700 - May 13

44 by Gator »»
5 hours ago

» Is it just me , or is this season just really boring to watch ?

Shomix - May 14

33 by Gator »»
Yesterday, 1:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.