Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 19, 10:46 AM
Mar 2022
If you plan to watch this garbage shit, then prepare yourself to witness this stupid mf saying stuff like "i don't understand, i have no idea, I don't know, why she doing this?"
Man i only watch this for my girl Saori. FVCK this man.
Minami is clearly have more interesting love story even tho we only had like 1 second flashback lol
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 19, 10:56 AM
Nov 2021
Hmmm… I see your point here, but choose to ignore it, 8/10 anime πŸ₯±
May 19, 11:02 AM
Jun 2023
I dunno, I think they tried to make him relatable by giving him 1 working braincell but definitely no one can relate to the fact that bro's got 2 girls going after him
May 19, 11:14 AM
Aug 2021
I love the mc. He’s fun
May 19, 11:30 AM
Mar 2021
If you plan to watch this anime then you better read manga after that otherwise you will end up cursing this anime, manga is much wholesome and better
May 19, 11:37 AM
May 2023
Well, this is an “Anime with STUPID INSENSITIVE MC with OBVIOUS SIGNS” as you put it. There are many more like it. All 300k of us know how the MC is
May 19, 11:41 AM
Apr 2019
as a faithful fan of the manga, let me tell you the brain rot gets fixed. Also, the character indecisions is a must, do you expect him to play three dimensional chess without making a wrong move?

I agree Akari deserves better and yakuin is nowhere near a perfect man (as its portayed by minami) but he is constantly evolving, and that's way too interesting to watch in any series.
May 19, 11:53 AM

Apr 2021
Thanks for providing an opportunity for me to explain that this anime was one of the best anime in 2022.

It was cute, fun, enjoyable, humorous.

Both the Japanese & English versions are well done.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

May 19, 11:55 AM

Apr 2021
SenshadouOtaku said:
Well, this is an “Anime with STUPID INSENSITIVE MC with OBVIOUS SIGNS” as you put it. There are many more like it. All 300k of us know how the MC is

How was he “insensitive”?

I remember that the girls love him because he is so considerate and kind.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

May 19, 12:45 PM
Oct 2022
sustak said:
I dunno, I think they tried to make him relatable by giving him 1 working braincell but definitely no one can relate to the fact that bro's got 2 girls going after him

okay... then give me spoiler please...
Who's he gonna end up with...? hope it's akari.
May 19, 1:04 PM

Jul 2015
Don't change, MAL community.

May 19, 1:25 PM

Apr 2021
Piromysl said:

This made my day!
Thank you! πŸ˜„

May 19, 1:26 PM

Apr 2021
SakuraCosmos said:
sustak said:

Not sure why that person would know.

He seems to be saying the show is completely unrealistic

May 19, 1:38 PM
Jun 2023
SakuraCosmos said:
sustak said:

i don't know I didn't read manga
May 19, 1:38 PM

Jul 2021
You used words but said nothing. Reference an actual scene with those words so that the context allows me to understand what is wrong with him saying that. Otherwise, I think @Piromysl hit the nail in the head.
IhnalakoKainaMay 19, 1:43 PM
May 19, 1:42 PM
Nov 2023
at least he is not kazuya lol
May 19, 2:04 PM
Jan 2023
Good show don’t listen to OP whoever is reading this
May 19, 2:36 PM

May 2021
if only i had seen this earlier, just finished the show and actually am dumbfounded at how fucking idiotic the mc is.The ending was meh aswell
May 19, 3:03 PM
Jan 2021
Ryujin-Sama said:
If you plan to watch this garbage shit, then prepare yourself to witness this stupid mf saying stuff like "i don't understand, i have no idea, I don't know, why she doing this?"
Minami is clearly have more interesting love story even tho we only had like 1 second flashback lol

bro who the hell is saori
May 19, 3:05 PM
Aug 2023
Love this show.

p.s. great ending song
May 19, 7:36 PM
Mar 2022
Piromysl said:

i would love a world where basic human kindness is showing you swimsuit that only cover like 5% of the body in area without that evaluation CCTV camera. yum! i forgot to mention ONLY YOU CAN SEE IT and mf still asking why lol
May 19, 7:41 PM
Mar 2022
IhnalakoKaina said:
You used words but said nothing. Reference an actual scene with those words so that the context allows me to understand what is wrong with him saying that. Otherwise, I think @Piromysl hit the nail in the head.

nah, i still have human dignity not to spoil any shit.
i dare y'all to rewatch this shit later after like 3 years. man can't wait to lose braincells each episode.
people who like this anime is clearly because the spicy angles this anime offer, and don't forget akari bods
May 19, 7:50 PM
Mar 2022
ptero93 said:
Ryujin-Sama said:

my girl oonishi saori. man you can't disrespect my girl like that
May 19, 7:56 PM
Jan 2021
Ryujin-Sama said:
ptero93 said:

this character doesn't real bruh πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
May 19, 8:07 PM
Mar 2022
ptero93 said:
Ryujin-Sama said:

man clearly don't know oonishi saori lol. please google oonishi saori you can see she's real or not
May 19, 8:29 PM
Jun 2023
Ryujin-Sama said:

This anime is peak ur just a stupid cock sucker your taste is as good as your mothers pussy bitch
May 19, 9:05 PM
Mar 2022
MadeInHeavan69 said:
Ryujin-Sama said:

This anime is peak ur just a stupid cock sucker your taste is as good as your mothers pussy bitch

ahhhh, what a lovely teenager.
would love to suck your mom thats for sure
May 19, 9:10 PM
Jun 2023
Ryujin-Sama said:
MadeInHeavan69 said:

Erm guys we found a pedo he likes teenagers fucking weirdo
May 19, 9:12 PM
Jul 2022
Read the Manga, lol. He's probably my fav character in the show. He becomes quite mature and develops more. Well even before I didn't think he was as bad as you're making him out to be. But yeah.
May 19, 9:12 PM
Mar 2022
MadeInHeavan69 said:
Ryujin-Sama said:

you love yosuga no sora. you can't talk like that to others lol
May 19, 9:16 PM
Jun 2023
Ryujin-Sama said:
MadeInHeavan69 said:

I can because it’s a fucking masterpiece you watched mysterious x girlfriend so Ik know you love drinking peoples vomit in the streets like a bitch ass hobo god you should just Kys fr you don’t need to live vomit loving cunt
May 19, 9:18 PM
Mar 2022
MadeInHeavan69 said:
Ryujin-Sama said:

I can because it’s a fucking masterpiece you watched mysterious x girlfriend so Ik know you love drinking peoples vomit in the streets like a bitch ass hobo god you should just Kys fr you don’t need to live vomit loving cunt

lol i sure watch nazo girlfriend but you don't see my rate on that anime is 6. i guess incest enjoyer wouldn't understand.
May 19, 9:20 PM
Jun 2023
Ryujin-Sama said:
MadeInHeavan69 said:

lol i sure watch nazo girlfriend but you don't see my rate on that anime is 6. i guess incest enjoyer wouldn't understand.

Still watched it fucking freak even for me that shit is weird doesn’t that make you below me fucking slave πŸ“‰πŸ“‰πŸ“‰πŸ“‰πŸ“‰πŸ“‰
May 19, 9:24 PM
Mar 2022
MadeInHeavan69 said:
Ryujin-Sama said:

Still watched it fucking freak even for me that shit is weird doesn’t that make you below me fucking slave πŸ“‰πŸ“‰πŸ“‰πŸ“‰πŸ“‰πŸ“‰

using bad words brainlessly wouldn't make you look cool. edgy kiddo
May 19, 9:42 PM
Jun 2021
hmm i didn’t read a single word u said this is the best romance anime to ever exist cope
May 19, 9:49 PM
Jun 2023
Ryujin-Sama said:
MadeInHeavan69 said:

Wow so muture guys look he’s being the bigger man omg dude ur so cool holy shit u gay slut to scared to get your pussy wet with some “bad words “ fucking clown
May 19, 9:59 PM
Mar 2022
MadeInHeavan69 said:
Ryujin-Sama said:

Wow so muture guys look he’s being the bigger man omg dude ur so cool holy shit u gay slut to scared to get your pussy wet with some “bad words “ fucking clown

you enjoy watching brother and sister from the same sperm banging each other. you rate it 10 and shamelessly put it as your favorite.
I don't think anyone can be more weird than that.
May 19, 10:01 PM
Mar 2022
govau said:
hmm i didn’t read a single word u said this is the best romance anime to ever exist cope

best romance anime? alright.
May 19, 10:15 PM
Jun 2023
Ryujin-Sama said:
MadeInHeavan69 said:

you enjoy watching brother and sister from the same sperm banging each other. you rate it 10 and shamelessly put it as your favorite.
I don't think anyone can be more weird than that.

Ur just a fucking normie you don’t get it plus I don’t respect that you like drinking other people’s vomit like a freak blood related siblings banging is fucking hot bitch
May 19, 11:24 PM
Jun 2023
I also think mc is brain dead, i don't know about manga, i didn't read it because I didn't like anime that much,,,both fl are good but mc is dumb ,,,
May 19, 11:55 PM
Dec 2022
SakuraCosmos said:
sustak said:

can't say
May 20, 1:10 AM
Apr 2023
sustak said:

Real.(character limit)
May 20, 1:27 AM
Dec 2022
I get where you're coming from but no need to go that far. As a manga reader, I can tell you it was all worth it. That's called character development ofc.
May 20, 1:39 AM
Jan 2024
Ryujin-Sama said:

I almost dropped it because it was taking a similar path like domestic girlfriend, but the rivalry type thing saved it still 6 tho
May 20, 1:39 AM
Jan 2024
pretty mid brain for a harem mc
May 20, 3:12 AM
Jan 2021
Ryujin-Sama said:
ptero93 said:

man clearly don't know oonishi saori lol. please google oonishi saori you can see she's real or not

ah I see, I didn't realize you meant a va. I also watched this show dubbed anyway
May 20, 3:13 AM
Dec 2022
Ryujin-Sama said:

seems like never watched school romance anime. their are far worst characters than him can't even count. still if you compare ot all other anime's (in this geners) he is above average.

it was one of the best anime of 2020. go yapp some ware else.
Yeshaiah2015yeshMay 20, 3:29 AM
May 20, 3:18 AM
Sep 2021
Well, I did love this animé. At first I thought it would be just another shitty romcom but I really felt in love with the main couple.
May 20, 3:20 AM
Dec 2022
Piromysl said:

so fucking true 🀣🀣. average MAL users, think they can do better in anime world.
May 20, 3:25 AM
Sep 2021
Ugly11 said:
Love this show.

p.s. great ending song

I do love the ending! It went right to my playlist
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2022

169 by Lanz »»
Today, 1:53 AM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Oct 6, 2022

283 by Lanz »»
Yesterday, 1:33 AM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Dec 25, 2022

325 by hazeyhaza »»
May 28, 3:15 PM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 30, 2022

150 by cardenas4878 »»
May 21, 7:42 PM

» Is there any chance if a second season?

martingunnarsson - Feb 29

40 by Fenyy »»
May 19, 5:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.