Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 11, 11:28 AM
Jul 2023
So in her fight with All for One or Shigaraki, she at the final moments imposed a new rule that the "New order will oppose other quirks" and she destroyed many quirks of All for One but in backlash her quirk also decayed. But I was thinking if she can create a new rule this powerful then why didn't she create a rule like "New order will destroy every quirk and then decay". I mean she can create a rule where she can destroy other quirks then why not destroy all of them or almost all of them. I know there is some limit in her quirk neither she would have destroyed Tomura completely but I do not understand if she can impose that rule then why not impose a rule to destroy him completely?
May 11, 11:39 AM

May 2021
i think it was quite evident but new order can't do impossible things like how it wasn't successful in saving Star even tho she imposed a rule on her. It was more about precision I guess. Either way the result would've been the same
May 11, 11:49 AM
Jan 2020
It just adds a new order, how you understand it will depend on the activation conditions, the enemy's strength and the quirk limit.
May 11, 12:02 PM
Jul 2013
"New order will oppose other quirks"
means new order will to the limit of it's power fight other quirks

if it's within new order's power then new order will destroy every other quirk

this was an order of do all that you can, if "New order will destroy every quirk and then decay" was within it's ability it would have done it

what you're saying is like seeing someone being short after withdrawing money from an ATM card and saying why did he withdraw everything instead of withdrawing the 10000 he needed
May 11, 1:28 PM
Jul 2023
Kintarovirusx said:
"New order will oppose other quirks"
means new order will to the limit of it's power fight other quirks

if it's within new order's power then new order will destroy every other quirk

this was an order of do all that you can, if "New order will destroy every quirk and then decay" was within it's ability it would have done it

what you're saying is like seeing someone being short after withdrawing money from an ATM card and saying why did he withdraw everything instead of withdrawing the 10000 he needed

hm, I understand now. So basically the new order hit its limit. If it was powerful enough then it would have destroyed all quirks and eventually killed Tomura but it was short of power.
May 13, 6:55 AM
Aug 2021
Tomura had figured out it could could do two things at once, he said that a couple of times. So, why then did he not just make two new orders once the quirk was in him?
May 14, 11:31 AM
Jan 2014
Reply to StarZone1
Tomura had figured out it could could do two things at once, he said that a couple of times. So, why then did he not just make two new orders once the quirk was in him?
@StarZone1 because the quirk was legit opposing him. He couldn't even give it away because it was going against his quirks and will.
Jun 6, 12:03 PM

Jan 2019
Listen, it's a pretty shitty ability.

Writer is trying hard to do what a lot of anime does. Make a pointlessly elaborate but generic ability or system with other characters spending 50% of the screentime just overthinking everything, trying to make what's happening look and sound impossible or smart.

Maybe they should've spent the writer's salary on improving the animation. It just keeps getting worse.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 7th Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 8

84 by ess57 »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 7th Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 1

72 by winddevil1 »»
Yesterday, 11:44 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 7th Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 18

97 by niknasr »»
Yesterday, 9:16 AM

» Where's Toru?

Arawg92 - Jun 9

21 by phantom346 »»
Jun 10, 9:59 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 7th Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 25

90 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Jun 10, 6:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.