Forum Settings
Forums
The Fragrant Flower Blooms With Dignity
Available on Manga Store
New
May 8, 1:51 PM
Apr 2023
For u don't know the studios
A - 1 pictures - Your lie in april, Anohana, Kaguya sama, Erased, Eighty six, Wotakoi, Darling in the franxx, Saekano how to raise a boring girlfriend, Eromanga sensei, The anthem of the heart, Blend S
Kyoto animation - A silent voice, Clannad, Violet evergarden, Hyouka, Chuunibyou, Haruhi suzumiya, Tamako love story
Jc staff - Golden time, Maid sama, Toradora, The Duke of death and his maid, His and her circumstances, Nodame cantabile
Shin-Ei animation - The dangers in my heart, Teasing master takagi san, A couple of cuckoos
TMS entertainment - Rent a girlfriend, Fruits basket, ReLife, Kami sama kiss
Clover works - Horimiya, Bunny girl Senpai, My dress up darling
Doga kobo - Plastic memories, Monthly girl's nozaki kun, Tada never falls in love, My Senpai is annoying, Sing yesterday for me, Shikimori is not just a cutie
May 8, 2:03 PM
Dec 2022
All are peak studios but for the anime, CloverWorks or DogaKobo would be the best choice. To match the beautiful character designs and all, those 2 would get the best choice. If we bring in Medaka Kuroiwa isn't Impervious To My Charms, then all the studios here could pull it off I suppose. Then again, it's just my opinion.
May 8, 5:41 PM
Oct 2020
All great options. I'm hoping for Kyoto Animation but I'd be very happy with Doga Kobo, A-1 or Shin-Ei. Clover works would be great as well. Honestly I'd be fine with any of these. Jc staff though I just hope they're cooking with OPM season 3.
May 8, 6:54 PM
Jan 2024
Whatever studio it is. I hope it gets a decently high budget and keeps the animation consistent. They really need to do this series justice. Since it’s imo of the best rom coms manga period lol
May 8, 7:03 PM

Jan 2023
They're all fantastic options but CloverWorks and Doga Kobo are the best choices for it because of their history with romance and slice of life and how they both are very well capable of pushing the art.
May 8, 11:15 PM
Jul 2021
I love kyoani but I don't their style fits this story at all. I feel like it's more in the alley of either doga kobo or cloverworks
May 9, 1:05 AM
Aug 2020
I love Kyoani too but I would definitely say first pick is doga kobo, then shin-ei, then a-1. Doga kobo cuz consistency, shin-ei they just finished dangers in my heart and most likely won't see it for a while since it's about to catch up to manga, and then a-1 also because of consistency. But in the end, what matters most is quality for sure rather than studio I personally think.
May 9, 4:06 AM
Feb 2022
I think it should be Clover Works. The reason is simple—they produced/animated many kinds of anime which related to the same genre as of this manga (kaoru hana wa rintaku saku) . I'll be really happy if the manga is adapted and animated by them. personal opinion though~
May 9, 4:59 AM

Oct 2022
kyoani, since the manga is a lot similar to koe no katachi
May 9, 7:20 AM
Mar 2023
it needs that gentle feel the manga has. I love Horimiya and Kaguya sama but something about how full the colours in shows like them and more feel, doesn't suit this manga's art style
May 9, 10:18 AM
BIG SCHLONG MAN
Apr 2020
Cloverworks and Doga Kobo would be the best options since we already know that KyoAni's not picking this up sadly
I pretend I'm funny
May 9, 4:00 PM
Sep 2023
Hickykissy said:
For u don't know the studios
A - 1 pictures - Your lie in april, Anohana, Kaguya sama, Erased, Eighty six, Wotakoi, Darling in the franxx, Saekano how to raise a boring girlfriend, Eromanga sensei, The anthem of the heart, Blend S
Kyoto animation - A silent voice, Clannad, Violet evergarden, Hyouka, Chuunibyou, Haruhi suzumiya, Tamako love story
Jc staff - Golden time, Maid sama, Toradora, The Duke of death and his maid, His and her circumstances, Nodame cantabile
Shin-Ei animation - The dangers in my heart, Teasing master takagi san, A couple of cuckoos
TMS entertainment - Rent a girlfriend, Fruits basket, ReLife, Kami sama kiss
Clover works - Horimiya, Bunny girl Senpai, My dress up darling
Doga kobo - Plastic memories, Monthly girl's nozaki kun, Tada never falls in love, My Senpai is annoying, Sing yesterday for me, Shikimori is not just a cutie

bro list all a-1 pictures but doesn't include heavy hitter rom-com love is war. waste
May 22, 7:27 AM
Feb 2016
Set aside the studio, what about the voice cast??
Somehow I did heard that Yuuma Uchida was voicing Rintarou from it's drama cd, I think?

Edit: it IS Yuuma Uchida, it's from Rintarou's MAL character profile
afiqahahahahahahMay 22, 7:31 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaoru Hana wa Rin to Saku Chapter 1 Discussion

Phloup - Feb 23, 2022

16 by otakuanity »»
Jun 7, 6:54 PM

Poll: » Kaoru Hana wa Rin to Saku Chapter 114 Discussion

ryzxgum - Jun 5

6 by landofthekwt »»
Jun 6, 7:38 PM

Poll: » Kaoru Hana wa Rin to Saku Chapter 113 Discussion

ryzxgum - May 29

3 by CQLLIST »»
May 30, 3:04 AM

Poll: » Kaoru Hana wa Rin to Saku Chapter 112 Discussion

SubaruHoshina - May 22

4 by CQLLIST »»
May 30, 2:59 AM

Poll: » Kaoru Hana wa Rin to Saku Chapter 111 Discussion

ryzxgum - May 15

2 by MegamiRem »»
May 29, 11:45 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.