Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Black Butler
Available on Manga Store
New
May 1, 6:25 AM

Nov 2020
I liked Book of Circus much better, here I don't feel the vibe, something is missing + the plot doesn't interest me either. only I have this feeling?
smoke dat weed get high as shit
May 1, 7:45 AM
May 2022
I feel you. but maybe cause you have no idea where its going. but defo feels different. butler more of a side piece in this and think his servant team was very interesting characters
May 1, 7:49 AM
Dec 2022
I think it will feel more nice when ciel will lose hope in his current plan. when he loses patience.
May 1, 12:22 PM
Apr 2020
leyaf said:
I liked Book of Circus much better, here I don't feel the vibe, something is missing + the plot doesn't interest me either. only I have this feeling?

since the studo changed... the overall animation is also something that changed the vibe of the entire show. although it looks great.. but It's not that gothic horror mustery anymore. It's giving hyouka vibes
May 1, 1:27 PM
Feb 2015
I'm really missing side characters like Mey-Rin and Finnian so far. Hopefully, they'll show up soon, or else it's turning into a one-man Ciel showdown! We need a bit more chaos and comedy in the service of the dark aristocracy!
May 4, 3:48 PM
Aug 2019
So Ciel doesn't care about his revenge anymore?
May 30, 9:06 AM
May 2020
I dont like the vibe and its really too much fanservice and sexual all the time, kinda annoying. Feels like a harem anime. So far i didn't get warm with it.
Jun 3, 8:50 AM

Jun 2008
Book of Circus was the best arc.

Not a big fan of the new animation, Sebastian looked way better before.
Jun 9, 9:49 AM
May 2018
Yeah I'm surprised like why now its become BL, seeing bishounen A.K.A (man look like a girl) or trap is disgusting.
Jun 13, 10:17 AM

Apr 2019
This arc is one of the 'lighter' ones overall, but I think the main reason is the change of studio. The line is different, the colors are more vivid, etc. The previous seasons were 'darker', more raw. This change in vibe is often seen in new anime. Studios do series differently now than they used to. Now many series are colorful, more delicate, there are a lot of computer effects, etc...

I wonder how this studio will deal with very brutal scenes in the future...

Jun 13, 10:21 AM

Apr 2019
Reply to Dragon456hon
So Ciel doesn't care about his revenge anymore?
@Dragon456hon Nooo, Ciel is still driven by revenge. After the next arc there is a very big turning point in the whole story. This and next arc is like the calm before the storm and shows more and more of Undertaker's motivation and that there is something more behind his actions.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji: Kishuku Gakkou-hen Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 15

40 by Raizel »»
36 minutes ago

» Where is Black Butler Season 4?

TrueHit - May 25

6 by MegamiRem »»
Jun 17, 11:33 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji: Kishuku Gakkou-hen Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 20

28 by Strider34 »»
Jun 16, 7:46 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji: Kishuku Gakkou-hen Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 8

42 by GooseHybrid »»
Jun 16, 1:25 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji: Kishuku Gakkou-hen Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 25

37 by atetilapia »»
Jun 13, 5:12 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.