Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 5, 12:01 PM

Jan 2021
So J Cole dropped a diss in response to kendrick dissing him and drake on like that with future and metro boomin

are you keeping up with this beef? I think this finally sparked some life into hip hop and I appreciate it very much

It would be fire if Kendrick dropped a full on diss and drake and j cole respond

great music, good lyrics I want this to elevate as much as possible

some passion finally in the rap game, not many new faces and old ones getting way too comfortable
Apr 7, 2:30 AM

Jun 2020
I love it. All of the big name rap albums lately have just been generic trap albums and this is such a breath of fresh air. JID just previewed a song that appears to be a diss to Kendrick as well and I’m kind of sad that he’s on Cole’s side because other than that KENDRICK ON TOP

Apr 7, 9:33 PM

Jun 2020
J Cole apologized LMAOOO

Apr 8, 1:09 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to Dumb
J Cole apologized LMAOOO
@Dumb that's crazy he did that

why he so weak, I get it he don't want this to mess with his inner peace but goddamn ....
Apr 8, 4:09 PM

Jun 2020
Reply to Cammell
@Dumb that's crazy he did that

why he so weak, I get it he don't want this to mess with his inner peace but goddamn ....
@Cammell Apologizing 2 days after a diss tack is wack. I would have respected him a lot more if he just didn't respond back at all. But that and coupled with the fact that he said he would murder anyone else in the rap game is kind of pathetic... I hope Kendrick destroys him still

Apr 9, 1:17 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to Dumb
@Cammell Apologizing 2 days after a diss tack is wack. I would have respected him a lot more if he just didn't respond back at all. But that and coupled with the fact that he said he would murder anyone else in the rap game is kind of pathetic... I hope Kendrick destroys him still
@Dumb lmaoo I commented the same thing on the video (7 minute drill)

I don't even like Kendrick nor listen to his music, his latest song that I like that I sometimes listen to came out in 2013 tf

he better get Cole ass

I just wonder if drake gon do something now, but he probably won't

I would pay drake 5$ just to make a diss
Apr 10, 3:26 AM

Jul 2014
Haven't been keeping up with the beef but Kendrick's so astronomically out of Cole's league that the concept of them beefing is just inherently funny to me.
Take care of yourself

Apr 11, 10:27 PM

Jun 2020
Why are Rocky and the Weeknd joining n πŸ˜‚

Apr 11, 11:38 PM

Jan 2021
Reply to Dumb
@Dumb I haven't been keeping up, but peep the sidelines quavo just dropped a diss on chris brown I'm deaddd

diss lowkey fly too
Apr 12, 12:35 AM

Jun 2020
Reply to Cammell
@Dumb I haven't been keeping up, but peep the sidelines quavo just dropped a diss on chris brown I'm deaddd

diss lowkey fly too
@Cammell He wasted NO time getting that out, and yeah it was better than chris brown's for sure

my fault though I think I mightve said too much abt the new metro album... well not everything has been spoiled at least

Apr 14, 4:43 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to Dumb
@Cammell He wasted NO time getting that out, and yeah it was better than chris brown's for sure

my fault though I think I mightve said too much abt the new metro album... well not everything has been spoiled at least
@Dumb ayo drake just dropped a diss have you heard that shit?

ngl music-wise it's weak but lyrics are cool, I just didn't like that drake was dissing kendrick too much about his height it reminded me to when MGK dissed eminem about that
Apr 15, 2:43 AM

Jun 2020
Reply to Cammell
@Dumb ayo drake just dropped a diss have you heard that shit?

ngl music-wise it's weak but lyrics are cool, I just didn't like that drake was dissing kendrick too much about his height it reminded me to when MGK dissed eminem about that
@Cammell Did you listen to the unfinished ver or the finished one that released a bit later? Well either way I can agree that the lyrics are stronger than the song itself (the singing at the end was unnecessary), the standout bars being the metro one and a prince is a king's son. I cant lie I found the first height diss funny but yea he shouldnt have done it constantly.

Rick Ross's response was good though and ppl are saying that Kendrick has been saving a track for 4 years now? Now we wait and see if Kendrick actually drops it or disappears for another year

Apr 15, 6:59 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to Dumb
@Cammell Did you listen to the unfinished ver or the finished one that released a bit later? Well either way I can agree that the lyrics are stronger than the song itself (the singing at the end was unnecessary), the standout bars being the metro one and a prince is a king's son. I cant lie I found the first height diss funny but yea he shouldnt have done it constantly.

Rick Ross's response was good though and ppl are saying that Kendrick has been saving a track for 4 years now? Now we wait and see if Kendrick actually drops it or disappears for another year
@Dumb I think he'll drop, there is no point to initial diss if it wasn't a lead up

I listened to both versions, I like 2nd more a little bit more because it's more polished but ye I too don't get the point of the singing it sounds dumb
Apr 20, 2:00 AM

Jun 2020
Hype is dying down now but Drake released Push Ups on streaming services and of course the picture is of a size 7 shoe tag

Interestingly Drake now has another track not on streaming called Taylor Made Freestyle where he uses AI to rap in Snoop and Tupac's voices. Personally I find it scummy to use AI like this on an actual song, but I applaud the very bold move by Drake

Apr 20, 6:56 AM

Mar 2021
Reply to Dumb
@Dumb Rocky and Drake have been beefin for quite a while now
Apr 30, 4:25 PM

Jun 2020
I know that the hype is basically gone but KENDRICK IS MY GOAT FOR THAT TRACK

Apr 30, 4:27 PM

Apr 2017
why cant they be nice to each other ?

they can all succeed since they occupy different niches, kendrick makes high concept eclectic concept albums, drake makes amazing pop anthems, and jcole makes bad music

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ πš–πšŠπš•'𝚜 π™³π™΄πšƒπ™΄π™²πšƒπ™Έπš…π™΄ πš›πšŠπšŒπšŒπš˜πš˜πš—
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ π™³π™΄πšƒπ™΄π™²πšƒπ™Έπš…π™΄ πš‹πš˜πš˜πš™ !
πš’ πš πš’πš•πš• πšŒπšŠπšπšŒπš‘ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŒπš’πš‹πšŽπš› πš›πšŠπšŒπšŒπš˜πš˜πš— !
Apr 30, 6:04 PM
Community Mod
Undead

Mar 2022
Been looking at the beef for a bit. Kendrick went insane on Euphoria.

Drake was pretty confident in pushing Kendrick to respond, so I'm very curious about his rebuttal.

Kendrick and Drake have some real hatred, it seems. I think J Cole is cool with both of them, so I guess it was a smart move to back out.
May 2, 9:08 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to sekai-
why cant they be nice to each other ?

they can all succeed since they occupy different niches, kendrick makes high concept eclectic concept albums, drake makes amazing pop anthems, and jcole makes bad music
@sekai- they don't like each other, more specifically kendrick hates drake, and drake is won't be silent and just take the punches

j fold can make some cool music but he just isn't in the conversation anymore
May 2, 9:09 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to KayKimii
Been looking at the beef for a bit. Kendrick went insane on Euphoria.

Drake was pretty confident in pushing Kendrick to respond, so I'm very curious about his rebuttal.

Kendrick and Drake have some real hatred, it seems. I think J Cole is cool with both of them, so I guess it was a smart move to back out.
@KayKimii I also wonder how Drake is going to respond, how confident he was in his disses makes me think he has something deep in his bag

I hope he replies, 1st round goes to Kendrick though (I don't even like Kendrick)
May 3, 5:34 AM

Mar 2021
Kendrick definetly won the first round. Drizzy (or at least his writers) did a good job on 'push ups', creating a catchy song with pretty well thought-out jabs at K dot but the move with removing the radio-play rights of 'Like that' was such a childish play on his part, which actually helped Dot by giving him ideas for a few bars on 'euphoria'. Drake took some good shots at him, but Kendrick just didn't hold back on his track. He went out of his way to mention Drake's light skin, his son, Yachty (poor guy wondering what does he have to do with this), a play on Melly's murder charges and even the Pusha T beef in which Drake got destroyed, the only argument I would have against Kendrick would be the 'hate the way you talk, walk, dress' bar which kinda came off as a little corny to me, but otherwise his diss was outstanding. While Drake took shots at multiple ppl, his bars were a little weak compared to Dot's. He kept mentioning Kendrick's short height which comes off as childish, he also mentioned Travis, SZA and Savage getting more streams than him, but I would argue that streams don't make the music any better. However, the bars with the play on Lamar's 50% cut where nice and Drake's delivery and flow made the song catchier than euphoria. The shot at Metro while it's popularized by tiktok, in my opinion it wasn't anything special considering how many outstanding tracks and projects Metro has produced. The Chip and Dale line was such a nice line against Future (Pluto), almost so good that it just made me think about how much Drake must pay his ghost-writers. Cole's diss was the worst by-far. He tried calling Kendrick's albums bad which is just not true, I'm kinda glad that Cole is out of this though, he should keep dropping great music, while Dot vs Drizzy round 2 starts.
May 3, 6:47 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to KingVamp_
Kendrick definetly won the first round. Drizzy (or at least his writers) did a good job on 'push ups', creating a catchy song with pretty well thought-out jabs at K dot but the move with removing the radio-play rights of 'Like that' was such a childish play on his part, which actually helped Dot by giving him ideas for a few bars on 'euphoria'. Drake took some good shots at him, but Kendrick just didn't hold back on his track. He went out of his way to mention Drake's light skin, his son, Yachty (poor guy wondering what does he have to do with this), a play on Melly's murder charges and even the Pusha T beef in which Drake got destroyed, the only argument I would have against Kendrick would be the 'hate the way you talk, walk, dress' bar which kinda came off as a little corny to me, but otherwise his diss was outstanding. While Drake took shots at multiple ppl, his bars were a little weak compared to Dot's. He kept mentioning Kendrick's short height which comes off as childish, he also mentioned Travis, SZA and Savage getting more streams than him, but I would argue that streams don't make the music any better. However, the bars with the play on Lamar's 50% cut where nice and Drake's delivery and flow made the song catchier than euphoria. The shot at Metro while it's popularized by tiktok, in my opinion it wasn't anything special considering how many outstanding tracks and projects Metro has produced. The Chip and Dale line was such a nice line against Future (Pluto), almost so good that it just made me think about how much Drake must pay his ghost-writers. Cole's diss was the worst by-far. He tried calling Kendrick's albums bad which is just not true, I'm kinda glad that Cole is out of this though, he should keep dropping great music, while Dot vs Drizzy round 2 starts.
@KingVamp_ I don't know how much of his music drake writes nowadays but he can write, I wouldn't take that away from him as much as you do
May 4, 12:17 AM

Jun 2020
Today was crazy guys, Kendrick dropped 6:11 in LA, Drake then dropped Family Matters, and Kendrick immediately dropped meet the grahams because he knew Drake would talk about his family.

I could believe that this beef was fake in round 1 but it's definitely wild now. 6:11 in LA being produced by Taylor Swift's producer after Drake made a song called Taylor Made Freestyle is hilarious. I have to admit that some of the jabs on Family Matters were funny but we don't know if Drake's claims about Kendrick being an abuser are true. Meet the grahams was a crazy track though. If Drake really does have a secret daughter then it's wraps for him. I don't know why he would even join in on beef if he had another hidden kid because that's why Pusha T bodied him. Maybe Kendrick was lied to by his OVO insiders? but I don't see him using it in the diss unless he got confirmation about it. Also notice how Drake has not talked about the pedo allegations only the secret kid one lmao

Only time will tell about which one of them is lying, telling the truth, or if both are.

May 4, 5:54 AM

Mar 2021
My boy Drake just said: "It's only Big D and there's video proof". And: "When you put your hands on your girl, is it self defense cuz she bigger than you?". I still have to listen to K dot's 2 tracks but Drake's Family Matters was an outstanding track, far superior to the PG push ups one.
May 4, 6:05 AM

Mar 2021
6 16 was arguably not a better track than Drake's, but dang it's so subtle yet direct at the same time. 6/16 is Father's day in Canada (where Drake comes from) and also Pac's birthday and it relates to a proverbs verse in the Bible that speaks about liars and the date that Euphoria premiered AND 6/16 is also a day away from Kendrick's birthday. Amazing song and also a very well thought out diss. Kendrick and Drake are really going at it rn, can't wait to hear meet the Grahams
May 4, 7:55 AM

Jun 2015
sekai- said:
insert the lmaocry emoji or maybe the dying monke gif

May 4, 10:15 AM

Jan 2021
ayoooo shit that's been going on is crazy

family matters is a hit track 100%, way more listenable than meet the grahams

Meet the grahams was insane though, the energy is wild, kendick on demon time; my stomach hurting how devious kendrick energy on that track was

I guess to confirm who wins round 2 we need to find out which of the things said are true
May 4, 10:19 AM

Aug 2017
Cole is probably glad that he took that plea bargain
Some of you never watched Bakugan Battle Brawlers on TeleToon in 2008 and it shows.
REST IN PEACE KENTAROU MIURA
May 4, 10:26 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to ryan77999
Cole is probably glad that he took that plea bargain
@ryan77999 j fold only proved he isn't capable of rising in tight situations
May 4, 5:25 PM

Jun 2020
bro is NOT letting Drake breathe. Loved the west coast vibes on his new song but interesting that he doubled down on the pedo/pervert stuff and not his alleged daughter.

May 4, 6:49 PM
Feb 2021
man kendrick really killing it with his new track
May 5, 1:18 AM

Mar 2021
Apparently the cover of meet the grahams is actually a picture of Drake's dad's belongings, stolen from his suitcase. Kendrick is going a bit too deep with this one
May 5, 2:05 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to KingVamp_
Apparently the cover of meet the grahams is actually a picture of Drake's dad's belongings, stolen from his suitcase. Kendrick is going a bit too deep with this one
@KingVamp_ damn if that is true respect for Kendrick he really out there doing the biting and the barking

drake needs to clap back seriously

if I was drake I would lock myself up in the studio and release a whole goddamn diss album in a week or 2, dissecting Kendrick from his early childhood or sum like that

it's really hard to come back after Kendrick did what he did

If I had to describe this beef in one word: devious
May 5, 2:06 AM

Jan 2021
drake dropped some bombs on his diss but nothing sticks to Kendrick

everything Kendrick drops on drake sticks like mud though
May 5, 7:04 PM

Jun 2020
Metro making a beat so that everyone can diss Drake on it is actually so evil

Drake’s new track was aight but I still like Family Matters more. He says that the daughter stuff was fake info and he wants to get to facts instead of lies. Mf how about you drop your own truthful version of meet the grahams then

now imagine if Kendrick drops the real heart part 6 as an announcement for a diss EP or album (he always drops them a week or so before a big project)

May 6, 1:57 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to Dumb
Metro making a beat so that everyone can diss Drake on it is actually so evil

Drake’s new track was aight but I still like Family Matters more. He says that the daughter stuff was fake info and he wants to get to facts instead of lies. Mf how about you drop your own truthful version of meet the grahams then

now imagine if Kendrick drops the real heart part 6 as an announcement for a diss EP or album (he always drops them a week or so before a big project)
@Dumb family matters is a banger

this beef got way out of hand

everyone still banging up on drake is only things that is keeping me rooting for him
May 6, 11:38 AM

Jun 2015
drake's response was honestly a self own tbh
shouldve just stayed quiet lol

May 6, 5:13 PM

Jan 2023
Reply to cody
drake's response was honestly a self own tbh
shouldve just stayed quiet lol
@cody Idk about you, but Kendrick might take an L if that info was actually false info planted by Drake (coming from a big Kendrick fan)
May 6, 7:01 PM

Jun 2015
HopiumAddict said:
Idk about you, but Kendrick might take an L if that info was actually false info planted by Drake (coming from a big Kendrick fan)
i feel like if he did plant info he should have immediately dropped proof of it to make kendrick look dumb af after meet the grahams dropped. looks horrendous otherwise lol

May 6, 7:52 PM

Jun 2020
Reply to cody
HopiumAddict said:
Idk about you, but Kendrick might take an L if that info was actually false info planted by Drake (coming from a big Kendrick fan)
i feel like if he did plant info he should have immediately dropped proof of it to make kendrick look dumb af after meet the grahams dropped. looks horrendous otherwise lol
@cody right cause the night meet the grahams came out he was on instagram asking people to find his daughter instead of showing proof 😭

Kendrick came into this like batman with songs already planned I don’t know why Drake wouldn’t do the same especially if he was already giving false info

May 7, 11:17 AM

Jul 2014
Oof, Meet the Grahams might actually be the best diss track I've ever heard in my life.
Take care of yourself

May 7, 11:23 AM

Jan 2023
Reply to LoveLikeBlood
Oof, Meet the Grahams might actually be the best diss track I've ever heard in my life.
@LoveLikeBlood Blud is new to rap

More topics from this board

» What was the last song you listened to? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Death - Oct 1, 2020

3513 by Azulmagia88 »»
21 minutes ago

» Currently listening to ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsukareru - Mar 29, 2021

7790 by DandelionCat »»
37 minutes ago

» Post songs that you are addicted to right now ( 1 2 )

tsukareru - Apr 26

78 by scarydragon »»
11 hours ago

» What was the last TV show episode (non anime) have you watched?

Vargnatt - Mar 23

49 by Daviljoe193 »»
Yesterday, 10:25 PM

» Pick the song you like the most from the 3 users above

tsukareru - May 29

4 by tsukareru »»
Yesterday, 10:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.