Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Plunderer
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 5, 10:47 PM
Jul 2020
The whole concept was interesting at first, every human has a count and that count goes up or down depending on their lives and what they do

And when it reaches 0 they're dragged into a mysterious place called the abyss.

Then they start going the Fairy Tail route..

With

This had SO much potential but it was ruined when they started that nonsense. The

I lost all interest when a GODDAMN

I get it. You wanted a plot twist. But did you ever think that people reading your manga or watching your anime from the first episode wanted a one piece type show with characters having different abilities and powers and NOT a

The main character was really cool and the humor was top notch! But the Madoka Box/Fairy Tail type plot twist just ruined it all.
Mar 5, 10:58 PM
Aug 2020
it's good to watch if you have a lot of spare time
Mar 5, 11:31 PM
May 2021
It is just for time pass don't over analyse this shit
Mar 6, 2:15 AM
Jan 2021
the things you didn't like about it were the only cool parts. a shounen where the characters all have different powers has been done a million times bruh
Mar 6, 2:23 AM
Oct 2019
It's from Suu Minazuki so I don't know if you expected some grandeur in his stories but he is definitely not know for that if you look at his published mangas. I think his only good story is Sora no otoshimono because of the good plot twist everything else after is sub par with plunderer being the worst by how long the manga drag.
Mar 6, 3:18 AM

Apr 2021
LemonadeSamurai said:
The whole concept was interesting at first, every human has a count and that count goes up or down depending on their lives and what they do

With

This had SO much potential but it was ruined when they started that nonsense. The

I get it. You wanted a plot twist. But did you ever think that people reading your manga or watching your anime from the first episode wanted a one piece type show with characters having different abilities and powers and NOT a

The main character was really cool and the humor was top notch! But the Madoka Box/Fairy Tail type plot twist just ruined it all.

How is your opinion relevant?

The creators told the story they wanted to tell.

If you disliked it, fine, that’s your choice.

But expecting creators to tell your own story is just being spoiled and unrealistic.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Mar 6, 9:47 AM
Dec 2022
will i didn't read what the dude wrote. but i definitely don't like this show. their are many things i don't like in this Anime, but what i don't like the most in this show is power scaling, it ok at first it's your normal shonen, but the last fights so terrible writing I hat them till now. and that doesn't mean their aren't any thing i like about this anime, i do , but it isn't worth watching for those few things i like
Yeshaiah2015yeshMar 7, 12:41 AM
Mar 6, 10:23 AM

Dec 2020
Shame on you, Fairy Tail is far better than this trash.
Mar 6, 10:33 AM

Dec 2020
Reply to ejleon
LemonadeSamurai said:

With

How is your opinion relevant?

The creators told the story they wanted to tell.

If you disliked it, fine, that’s your choice.

But expecting creators to tell your own story is just being spoiled and unrealistic.
@ejleon

Bro wtf is tis reply?

He gave his opinion and thoughts on what he though was a garbage show. He didn't what the author to tell the story how he wanted, he just wanted it to be good.
Mar 6, 10:55 AM

Apr 2021
Reply to Akuya
@ejleon

Bro wtf is tis reply?

He gave his opinion and thoughts on what he though was a garbage show. He didn't what the author to tell the story how he wanted, he just wanted it to be good.
@Akuyatsun

Re-read the first comment, you obvious didn’t follow the words.

LemonadeSamurai said:
I get it. You wanted a plot twist. But did you ever think that people reading your manga or watching your anime from the first episode wanted a one piece type show with characters having different abilities and powers and NOT a realistic war isekai?

How in the world are the creators to know what someone else wants for their own story?

They can’t know and don’t know, they are telling the story they want to write, there is nothing wrong with that.

I already stated, if the OP didn’t like it, fine, that’s their choice, and they can list reasons why they didn’t like the anime.

But saying they don’t like it because it’s not how they would have written it, this is not a valid complaint.

Therefore, their complaint is illogical and irrelevant.

Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Mar 6, 9:12 PM

Dec 2020
An author can absolutely know what other people would want in a story. That’s called being a good writer. Nobody would ever read or watch something that didn’t appeal to them, an no author would publish a book they didn’t think anyone would read. If you want to write a story for yourself that’s one thing. If it’s just for you than it doesn’t matter what other people think. But if your publishing it for the word to read, what good author wouldn’t think about their audience?

Not saying that an author has to meet every single need of some random guy on the mal forums of course not. But any good author should know who their target audience is, and how to appeal to them.
Mar 7, 12:23 AM
Dec 2022
Akuyatsun said:
An author can absolutely know what other people would want in a story. That’s called being a good writer. Nobody would ever read or watch something that didn’t appeal to them, an no author would publish a book they didn’t think anyone would read. If you want to write a story for yourself that’s one thing. If it’s just for you than it doesn’t matter what other people think. But if your publishing it for the word to read, what good author wouldn’t think about their audience?

Not saying that an author has to meet every single need of some random guy on the mal forums of course not. But any good author should know who their target audience is, and how to appeal to them.

IAM with you on that one bro.
Mar 7, 12:31 AM
Dec 2022
ejleon said:
@Akuyatsun

LemonadeSamurai said:
I get it. You wanted a plot twist. But did you ever think that people reading your manga or watching your anime from the first episode wanted a one piece type show with characters having different abilities and powers and NOT a realistic war isekai?

How in the world are the creators to know what someone else wants for their own story?

They can’t know and don’t know, they are telling the story they want to write, there is nothing wrong with that.

I already stated, if the OP didn’t like it, fine, that’s their choice, and they can list reasons why they didn’t like the anime.

But saying they don’t like it because it’s not how they would have written it, this is not a valid complaint.

bro your over thinking, I've read the comments, he never said he wanted the author to write the way he wanted. he was just expressing his discontent of the way the author chose write the show.

bro seriously you should stop over thinking and speculating things on impulse
Yeshaiah2015yeshMar 7, 12:36 AM
Mar 7, 9:38 AM
Jul 2020
Reply to Akuya
Shame on you, Fairy Tail is far better than this trash.
@Akuyatsun actually don't disagree because I loved fairy tail until it did the plot twist.
Mar 7, 11:19 AM

Apr 2021
Reply to Yeshaiah2015yesh
ejleon said:
@Akuyatsun

LemonadeSamurai said:

bro your over thinking, I've read the comments, he never said he wanted the author to write the way he wanted. he was just expressing his discontent of the way the author chose write the show.

bro seriously you should stop over thinking and speculating things on impulse
@Yeshaiah2015yesh

Pathetically Lame attempt to discredit my words.

I read his actual words, which does not take much thinking.

I already said they could express dissatisfaction with the show.

But complaining that the writer should have made the story how they thought it should go, is illogical and irrelevant.

I’m done with this weak defense for the OP, go bother some else, I have yard work to do.

Mar 7, 11:53 AM
Dec 2022
Reply to ejleon
@Yeshaiah2015yesh

Pathetically Lame attempt to discredit my words.

I read his actual words, which does not take much thinking.

I already said they could express dissatisfaction with the show.

But complaining that the writer should have made the story how they thought it should go, is illogical and irrelevant.

I’m done with this weak defense for the OP, go bother some else, I have yard work to do.
@ejleon
see bro you gotta take it easy with those impulse their cool down bro cool down. you gotta understand know buddy is attempting any thing on you. Why are you being so agrivess. when all i said
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:

read it again if you want
LemonadeSamurai said:
realistic war isekai?

He just said he didn't like it turned out like one piece type of show rather than a war isekai (because that who the anime presented it self in the start). And asked who did the author think that people who watched it from episode 1 wanted this.
That's all

And i was trying to tell you that. But your just lashing out on me, saying pathetic this and that. Your just being mean to me for nothing.

And speaking of work i have to get up in the morning and go running my self. I came to my Village for this holiday. And i also help out my grandfather in the farmers. Iam not free my self expect in the noons, and night's
Yeshaiah2015yeshMar 7, 12:03 PM
Mar 7, 12:49 PM

Apr 2021
@ejleon
see bro you gotta take it easy with those impulse their cool down bro cool down. you gotta understand know buddy is attempting any thing on you. Why are you being so agrivess. when all i said
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:

read it again if you want
LemonadeSamurai said:
realistic war isekai?

He just said he didn't like it turned out like one piece type of show rather than a war isekai (because that who the anime presented it self in the start). And asked who did the author think that people who watched it from episode 1 wanted this.
That's all

And i was trying to tell you that. But your just lashing out on me, saying pathetic this and that. Your just being mean to me for nothing.

And speaking of work i have to get up in the morning and go running my self. I came to my Village for this holiday. And i also help out my grandfather in the farmers. Iam not free my self expect in the noons, and night's
@Yeshaiah2015yesh

I was on a break…

First I’m “overthinking” now I’m “not calm and aggressive”, why attack me personally?

You are even stating the exact problem, but still claims to not understand.

The author wrote the story how he wanted, nothing wrong with that.

You disliked it, nothing wrong with that.

But claiming that the author should have made a different story to satisfy the audience or just 1 person is a step too far.

Hope your work goes well and you are safe.
ejleonMar 7, 1:06 PM

Mar 11, 11:37 AM
Jul 2022
just enjoy the anime , yes there are things that could've been done in a better way but still it's an nice anime .
Mar 12, 4:15 AM
Dec 2022
Reply to ejleon
@Yeshaiah2015yesh

I was on a break…

First I’m “overthinking” now I’m “not calm and aggressive”, why attack me personally?

The author wrote the story how he wanted, nothing wrong with that.

But claiming that the author should have made a different story to satisfy the audience or just 1 person is a step too far.

@ejleon
ejleon said:
First I’m “overthinking” now I’m “not calm and aggressive”

Calling someone pathetic and telling they are attempting some thing on you, is nothing less from beginning agrivess. especially when all they ware trying doing was tell something to you
ejleon said:
why attack me personally?

What am I a terrorist, that's why I said don't over think, because i don't what made you think i was attacking you, all i did was being polite, while you're accusing me doing this and that to you
ejleon said:

ejleon said:

That's exactly you, and what your overthinking, because he never said the author should have changed this part or that part, all he said was did the author think people who are watching will like this.
ejleon said:

I absolutely agree with you. And he is only expressing his dislikes of the anime. He never stated anything like the author should have changed this for me. I hope you understand. Or if i missed something he said quote me those lines

ejleon said:

I don't know why said it, but tanks
Mar 12, 10:13 AM

Apr 2021
@ejleon
ejleon said:
First I’m “overthinking” now I’m “not calm and aggressive”

Calling someone pathetic and telling they are attempting some thing on you, is nothing less from beginning agrivess. especially when all they ware trying doing was tell something to you
ejleon said:
why attack me personally?

What am I a terrorist, that's why I said don't over think, because i don't what made you think i was attacking you, all i did was being polite, while you're accusing me doing this and that to you
ejleon said:

ejleon said:

That's exactly you, and what your overthinking, because he never said the author should have changed this part or that part, all he said was did the author think people who are watching will like this.
ejleon said:

I absolutely agree with you. And he is only expressing his dislikes of the anime. He never stated anything like the author should have changed this for me. I hope you understand. Or if i missed something he said quote me those lines

ejleon said:

@Yeshaiah2015yesh

I didn’t call you or anyone pathetic, “pathetic attempt to discredit my words”, there is a difference, and the reason I said this is how you were phrasing things.

If you are not trying to insult me or attack me, then please rephrase your words, because it seems like you’re insulting me, when you say certain things, not sounding polite, but rude.

(I don’t think it is just me being too sensitive, emotional, or overthinking)

I will also rephrase my comments and be more patient to not sound rude or aggressive. I apologize and thank you for telling me.

Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
did the author think people who are watching will like this.

Of course the author thought his story was good, he would have changed it if he didn’t, and others, the editors (etc), would have told him too, but it became publisher written material and an anime.

Hence why I was saying that it made no sense to claim it should have been written differently.

I understand that you don’t agree that he is claiming the other should have written a different story, thank you for explaining.

Yeshaiah2015yesh said:

Because I do want to get along with people and be kind.

Mar 26, 6:40 PM

Jul 2016
Otakupervert890 said:
with plunderer being the worst by how long the manga drag.

Lol for me Judas and that one golf manga he drawn is 10x worse with the amount of silliness and nonsense he pulled out there (And cringe ass fanservices that made Plunderer anime looks genius by comparison for the latter). Plunderer manga despite all it's flaws is still far from being the worst lol.

The anime adaptation is 100% trash I agreed tho lol.
MahiaErebeaNegiMar 26, 6:46 PM
May 9, 10:43 PM

Jan 2019
When I first saw this anime, I gave it a 5/10.

Re-watching it and I can't make it past Episode 9, changing my rating to 3/10.

This show is just beyond stupid. I just don't give a flying fuck about any of the characters. What's more hilarious is that when the show starts, the mother hands over the "ballot" to the girl, and made it look like the girl was suppose to find the legendary Ace to seek help. But nah, apparently the mother just wanted her daughter to find a serious molestor for lulz, cause the daughter never mentions saving her mother again to this Ace. Instead she's attached to the guy like a leach for no reason whatsoever.

Then there's the moron with "conviction" nonsense. Dumbest fucking character till the girl with the fun shows up after the helicopter.

Actually, you know what? I changed my mind. Rating it 1/10 cause it's too stupid, just like that "Hundred" show.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Plunderer Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2020

38 by Narity_ »»
Sep 18, 5:40 AM

Poll: » Plunderer Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2019

197 by Tsukasa_Rio »»
Jul 25, 3:46 AM

Poll: » Plunderer Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2020

41 by Meinis »»
Jul 21, 10:16 AM

Poll: » Plunderer Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 22, 2020

84 by -ODA- »»
Jul 10, 8:08 AM

Poll: » Plunderer Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2020

88 by AnchientProphet2 »»
Jun 27, 10:34 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.