Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 20, 7:23 AM

Nov 2019
I hoped Viernes wouldn´t disappoint but he did even Athena lol

This was the weakest Dragon God arc
it´s rushed it makes Dogramag arc a masterpiece

In Dogramag arc There was plenty of great chapters even PTSD for Natsu , Two Dragon Gods fighting , a amazing Lucy fight

I hope the Anime fixes Gold Owl because this aren´t it Maybe except Lightning Mode Natsu that was a cool form

Now it´s Ignia arc ! let´s go! now it´s time for him to turn 100 Years Quest back to Greatness
MiraStraussFan99Feb 20, 8:22 AM
Feb 20, 9:15 AM

Jan 2009
well at least athena is back and still alive

now they gonna fight the final dragon god ignia
Feb 20, 11:31 AM

Oct 2017
Good to see Athena safe but damn even she ain't joining fairy tail. So we are not gonna get new members at all huh. Sabertooth sure gonna become rich lol. Also those two sisters were Ignia's lackeys. They are probably stronger than they were in this arc. Anyway the final battle approaches. Is this the final arc? Been with Fairy Tail for over a decade now so gonna miss this a lot if that's the case.
Feb 20, 1:39 PM

Nov 2019
Reply to MegamiRem
Good to see Athena safe but damn even she ain't joining fairy tail. So we are not gonna get new members at all huh. Sabertooth sure gonna become rich lol. Also those two sisters were Ignia's lackeys. They are probably stronger than they were in this arc. Anyway the final battle approaches. Is this the final arc? Been with Fairy Tail for over a decade now so gonna miss this a lot if that's the case.
@MegamiRem Logically Yes it´s supposed to be
But
Hiro said we are halfway through the story and later he said he might extend it because he feels he could expand more of the Fairy Tail world
Feb 21, 12:12 AM
Jun 2022
jellal joined team natsu let's goooo
Feb 21, 1:29 AM
Nov 2013
It's definitely one of the worst FT arcs, I'm glad it's finally over.
Feb 21, 1:40 AM

Nov 2019
Reply to Hyusho
It's definitely one of the worst FT arcs, I'm glad it's finally over.
@Hyusho I hope the Fire God Castle arc can redeem the rest of the sequel
Gold Owl arc was the weakest in everything performance , villians , fights , rushed story , Alchemy wasn´t explored that well and Kotetsu & Gennai was a waste of intersting character design it´s a shame
Feb 21, 10:08 AM
Feb 2022
Fairy Tail i love you with all, and power of the script.

Spanish translation:
Fairy Tail te amo con todo y guionazos.
Feb 22, 12:54 PM
May 2021
Yhh this arc needed to be longer fr, am not happy how it ended. Still love Fairy Tail tho. The next arc has to be good plsss. Ignia gonna be on smoke I hope!
Feb 23, 1:33 AM
Jan 2019
Reply to MiraStraussFan99
@MegamiRem Logically Yes it´s supposed to be
But
Hiro said we are halfway through the story and later he said he might extend it because he feels he could expand more of the Fairy Tail world
@MiraStraussFan99 just how big is the ft world....
i was a huge fan and was really hoping for this manga to continue a bit after the final arc in the og, but this feels like a really long stretch, i kinda feel outgrowing it
i still like ft and feels bad if i leave the fandom altogether but im a bit tired

maybe i should just take a small break and return to it later
Feb 24, 7:19 AM

Nov 2014
so we're finally entering the final stage huh
Feb 24, 10:43 AM

Nov 2019
Reply to Njessness
@MiraStraussFan99 just how big is the ft world....
i was a huge fan and was really hoping for this manga to continue a bit after the final arc in the og, but this feels like a really long stretch, i kinda feel outgrowing it
i still like ft and feels bad if i leave the fandom altogether but im a bit tired

maybe i should just take a small break and return to it later
@Njessness
I don´t think we have seen the full map because initially he didn´t want to explore outside of fiore but later on he changed his mind because Dragon Cry movie takes place in Pergrande Kingdom from Earthland Map and there´s the Alvarez Empire continent but I don´t think it´s mapped in the Earthland Map

I understand what you mean it becomes tiring to see something keep dragging on more than necessary
Hiro can still change his mind though
unrelated but
If the rumor from Facebook Fairy Tail Edens Zero group is true that Hiro would like for Natsu to lose against Ignia in the first confrontation & carry the weight of defeat
then it´s possibly Ignia´s arc will the longest with the searching for aquarius key plot being resolved in the same arc
MiraStraussFan99Feb 24, 11:08 AM
May 14, 2:50 PM
May 2018
After reading the Gold Owl arc, it was underwhelming for me since I have mixed feelings about it.

Here my positive and negative thoughts about the arc:

Positives :

1. It was nice to see God Serena and him flexing his dragon slayers powers unlike what they did in the Alavrez arc.

2. The concept of Alchemy is very interesting and I did like how it was used in the series.

3. Sabretooth joining the team was a big bonus for me, and I am glad they got time to shine.

4. I never really thought we would get Jellal's backstory in #FairyTail100YearsQuest since he was a prominent character in the original series.

But, hey its better late than never I suppose. Also its about time, Jellal joins the Fairy Tail Guild.

Negatives:

1. The arc was too short'

2. The final battle against viernes was underwhelming as Gajeel is supposed to defeeat that specifc dragon based from his dragon slayer powers

3. Erza's battle was predictable

4. Somehow this arc alone felt like a prelude to Iginia and does not really stand own its own like previous arcs
May 14, 11:05 PM

Nov 2019
Reply to Tempest_16
After reading the Gold Owl arc, it was underwhelming for me since I have mixed feelings about it.

Here my positive and negative thoughts about the arc:

Positives :

1. It was nice to see God Serena and him flexing his dragon slayers powers unlike what they did in the Alavrez arc.

2. The concept of Alchemy is very interesting and I did like how it was used in the series.

3. Sabretooth joining the team was a big bonus for me, and I am glad they got time to shine.

4. I never really thought we would get Jellal's backstory in #FairyTail100YearsQuest since he was a prominent character in the original series.

But, hey its better late than never I suppose. Also its about time, Jellal joins the Fairy Tail Guild.

Negatives:

1. The arc was too short'

2. The final battle against viernes was underwhelming as Gajeel is supposed to defeeat that specifc dragon based from his dragon slayer powers

3. Erza's battle was predictable

4. Somehow this arc alone felt like a prelude to Iginia and does not really stand own its own like previous arcs
@Tempest_16 I agree! this was the weakest arc we found out it´s because Hiro overworked himself with 5 projects he also admit he forget some of the characters abilities

This arc had nearly all the bad moments

A fakeout with Athena

Signario Sisters lost way too fast Enny´s world was their mistake

Duke..Duke.... loses in 2 hits without even showing any of his abilities

I liked the Natsu Laxus lightning mark on his face!
Vernies was almost like a empty character it seemed like Hiro had no interest in him at all and wanted to be done with him Gajeel and Natsu would have been amazing teamwork

-
The next arc is supposed to be serious according to Hiro!
I think you will like it!
May 15, 1:35 PM
May 2018
@Tempest_16 I agree! this was the weakest arc we found out it´s because Hiro overworked himself with 5 projects he also admit he forget some of the characters abilities

This arc had nearly all the bad moments

A fakeout with Athena

Signario Sisters lost way too fast Enny´s world was their mistake

Duke..Duke.... loses in 2 hits without even showing any of his abilities

I liked the Natsu Laxus lightning mark on his face!
Vernies was almost like a empty character it seemed like Hiro had no interest in him at all and wanted to be done with him Gajeel and Natsu would have been amazing teamwork

-
The next arc is supposed to be serious according to Hiro!
I think you will like it!
@MiraStraussFan99 yeah I totally agree. It was odd to see such decisions were made like this since this arc had so much potential.

Yeah the Fake with Athena did not make any sense since there was no indication she would return. Also I was suprised the Signario Sisters did not do as much since they were hyped up just like Viernes.

As for Duke, I am at odds with his character since we did not see use alchemy at its fullest.

-

Yeah I am looking forward to this current Ignia arc since so far there is alot promise with how it will play out.
May 16, 1:13 PM

Nov 2019
Reply to Tempest_16
@MiraStraussFan99 yeah I totally agree. It was odd to see such decisions were made like this since this arc had so much potential.

Yeah the Fake with Athena did not make any sense since there was no indication she would return. Also I was suprised the Signario Sisters did not do as much since they were hyped up just like Viernes.

As for Duke, I am at odds with his character since we did not see use alchemy at its fullest.

-

Yeah I am looking forward to this current Ignia arc since so far there is alot promise with how it will play out.
@Tempest_16 It even had King and Oden!!!!!!!!!!!!! just joking xD I liked Gennai & Kotetsu I was surprised when I saw them the first time in my opinion these two lived their hype they were crushed by Spriggan Brandish ( Lucy )

Athena´s return was random and she is supposed to be a robot she shouldn´t have any soul for a miracle to happen... that was so random..

Signario sisters round 2 was a big mess

I agree about Duke

Alchemy was interesting

-
I don´t know why but each time we see Ignia the hype always skyrocket!
MiraStraussFan99May 16, 1:22 PM
May 22, 8:21 AM
May 2018
@Tempest_16 It even had King and Oden!!!!!!!!!!!!! just joking xD I liked Gennai & Kotetsu I was surprised when I saw them the first time in my opinion these two lived their hype they were crushed by Spriggan Brandish ( Lucy )

Athena´s return was random and she is supposed to be a robot she shouldn´t have any soul for a miracle to happen... that was so random..

Signario sisters round 2 was a big mess

I agree about Duke

Alchemy was interesting

-
I don´t know why but each time we see Ignia the hype always skyrocket!
@MiraStraussFan99 I am hoping Ignia's arc is good and does end off the series on a good note since its the last dragon of the series. I am not really holding high hopes since Hiro Mashima dropped the ball with Edens Zero and now its ending in 5 chapters.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest Chapter 160 Discussion

MiraStraussFan99 - May 28

7 by Tempest_16 »»
Jun 5, 3:12 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest Chapter 159 Discussion

MiraStraussFan99 - May 14

6 by deg »»
May 28, 1:21 PM

» What do you think of Gray in the sequel?

MiraStraussFan99 - Dec 24, 2023

7 by MiraStraussFan99 »»
May 24, 12:38 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest Chapter 125 Discussion

MiraStraussFan99 - Jan 24, 2023

9 by Tempest_16 »»
May 10, 5:16 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest Chapter 118 Discussion

MiraStraussFan99 - Oct 18, 2022

10 by Tempest_16 »»
May 5, 5:55 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.