Jan 31, 2:47 AM
Jan 2022
Exactly. She's a quite the looker.

Idk man, toya just seems to be interested in lolis.... F
(most of em are quite annoying.)
Jan 31, 4:12 AM

Mar 2013
Who? you should really add a pic..😳
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jan 31, 5:44 AM
Feb 2018
in the light novel, touya never intended to marry after a cousin got a girl pregnant in high school he did the right thing married her dropped out of school got a job to support her and the baby and she made his life hell then dumped him and did everything she could to prevent the cousin from see the child made a huge impact on his view of marriage

that why he only married girls that asked him and was approved by the bridal conference after Yumeria, Linze, Elze and Yae became his finacees
Jan 31, 5:46 AM
Feb 2018
CrazyButNot4U said:

the ninja touya meets in episode 9 of the first season. the one leen gropes while invisible
Jan 31, 7:42 AM
Apr 2021
Paladin23 said:
CrazyButNot4U said:

the ninja touya meets in episode 9 of the first season. the one leen gropes while invisible

she is definitely a looker. tho I believe she'd be tortured by that perverted fairy. poor ninja
Jan 31, 7:43 AM
Feb 2018
Reply to kalebsmoker
Paladin23 said:
CrazyButNot4U said:

she is definitely a looker. tho I believe she'd be tortured by that perverted fairy. poor ninja
@kalebsmoker yeah Touya gave Leen a chop to her head for the groping
Jan 31, 7:43 AM
Apr 2021
kalebsmoker said:
Paladin23 said:

and notice how he didn't ask any of them to marry him. they all asked him to mary them. the ninja has not. if she did I believe she would be accepted
Jan 31, 8:42 AM
Nov 2018
Paladin23 said:
in the light novel, touya never intended to marry after a cousin got a girl pregnant in high school he did the right thing married her dropped out of school got a job to support her and the baby and she made his life hell then dumped him and did everything she could to prevent the cousin from see the child made a huge impact on his view of marriage

that why he only married girls that asked him and was approved by the bridal conference after Yumeria, Linze, Elze and Yae became his finacees

That actually happened in the LN? I have read 28 of the novels even with
. I don't remember any mention of that. He dies by lightning and whatever the love goddess tells his fiances to clear their anxiety of not knowing anything about Touya.
Jan 31, 8:47 AM
Feb 2018
Reply to Moppit
Paladin23 said:

That actually happened in the LN? I have read 28 of the novels even with
. I don't remember any mention of that. He dies by lightning and whatever the love goddess tells his fiances to clear their anxiety of not knowing anything about Touya.
@Moppit yeah volume 1 chapter 4 page 185 of the paperback English version
Jan 31, 8:51 AM
Nov 2018
@Paladin23 Thanks. I'll look at it later. I know I don't remember everything, but that feels something significant to forget.
Jan 31, 8:53 AM
Feb 2018
Reply to Moppit
@Paladin23 Thanks. I'll look at it later. I know I don't remember everything, but that feels something significant to forget.
@Moppit it only a paragraph but he does bring it up a number of times before volume 3 when he accepts the engagement between him Yumeria, Elze, Linze and Yae
Jan 31, 11:08 AM
Jun 2023
ZeroAXL said:
She has potentialy blood of 100% japan
Why he just taking all girls of the isekai but not tsubaki

did she said she likes him or wants to be his gf, if she didn't say as other girls did , then just leave her we don't need that girl, even princess and all the girls selected mc , so if she like then she will ,if not then no, mc did a good job by not selecting himself. and i don't want a real world women, they knows what feminist is, so it will be a problem.😂😂

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2023

72 by Edugamer2019ac »»
May 31, 9:04 AM

Poll: » Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. 2 Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2023

33 by PPAnimeWeeb »»
Feb 14, 7:07 AM

Poll: » Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. 2 Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 22, 2023

31 by ddanel »»
Feb 3, 4:05 PM

Poll: » Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. 2 Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2023

33 by Gator »»
Jan 31, 8:41 AM

Poll: » Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. 2 Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - May 29, 2023

26 by Gator »»
Jan 31, 8:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.