Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 19, 2023 12:11 PM
Seasonal watcher

Oct 2017
Dude went all out on the war and managed to protect them all, but it seems like that Yamamoto might've been hypnotized by someone else behind the scenes. Sad we will never know who that mysterious guy is... All and well 6/10

I create discussions whenever I want. Your opinion is invalid to me :3
Dec 19, 2023 12:21 PM
Jul 2022
an average end to a good series. wish it wasnt axed
Dec 19, 2023 9:32 PM

Jan 2008
Wait...it was axed? Dangit. It just started to get exciting too with real-world action going down. I would have liked to see him use his gained muscles more in a fight, maybe wrestle a guy, or at least win a fight on his own without outside help.

The novel series is also over, apparently. So I'm not totally sure if that was ended prematurely as well.

I guess the unknown hypnosis-using baddie will forever stay a mystery baddie now that it's over.

My favorite part of this series was "Destiny" the golden armadillo lizard (or more like baby basilisk, with both poison and petrification attributes). Super cute, intelligent, loyal, and strong. It would have been interesting to see where this series took the lizard, where it might have grown bigger, or if they somehow managed to bring over all the fantasy villagers into the real-world.

Overall it was a very good series. I'm glad it ended on a happy note with a sort-of open ending. At least it's better than a straight cliffhanger and then cut to black, I suppose.
Feb 24, 8:28 AM
Nov 2020
Reply to Estoy_Gordo
Wait...it was axed? Dangit. It just started to get exciting too with real-world action going down. I would have liked to see him use his gained muscles more in a fight, maybe wrestle a guy, or at least win a fight on his own without outside help.

The novel series is also over, apparently. So I'm not totally sure if that was ended prematurely as well.

I guess the unknown hypnosis-using baddie will forever stay a mystery baddie now that it's over.

My favorite part of this series was "Destiny" the golden armadillo lizard (or more like baby basilisk, with both poison and petrification attributes). Super cute, intelligent, loyal, and strong. It would have been interesting to see where this series took the lizard, where it might have grown bigger, or if they somehow managed to bring over all the fantasy villagers into the real-world.

Overall it was a very good series. I'm glad it ended on a happy note with a sort-of open ending. At least it's better than a straight cliffhanger and then cut to black, I suppose.
@Estoy_Gordo Having read it, the light novel it definitely didn't feel cut off early and was good enough for me to just stop reading the manga a while ago.
Apr 2, 3:16 PM

Mar 2014
Why was this manga axed?

F*ck. I figured out why it got axed. It was not degenerate enough for Japanese market. There is no obnoxus tits-in-your-face fanservice, MC was not trying to comit an etnical clensing of some group that conviniently gives him reason to exteriminate it, there is not enough theatrical cringe, there is no mention of FAMOUS HISTORICAL NAMES FOR EVERY RANDOM CHARACTER OR ENTITY, characters look and act like normal people and not like cancer inducing edgelords, there is no rape, there is no innuendos for underage sex, there is no innuendos for transgender or gay attraction, there is no innuendos of NTR...
Author f*cked up by doing a good job...
Apr 15, 2:59 AM

Nov 2014
If only it wasnt axed
Apr 15, 5:53 AM
Mar 2019
So sad it got axed. This was one of the only kingdom-building manga where the MC isn't blatantly OP and it felt like everytime he achieves something he had to work hard for it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Murazukuri Game no NPC ga Namami no Ningen to shika Omoenai Chapter 21 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Mar 30, 2022

2 by Angelofshadow5 »»
Mar 16, 3:03 PM

Poll: » Murazukuri Game no NPC ga Namami no Ningen to shika Omoenai Chapter 29 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Dec 17, 2023

1 by Xiao_Neko »»
Dec 18, 2023 12:45 AM

Poll: » Murazukuri Game no NPC ga Namami no Ningen to shika Omoenai Chapter 26 Discussion

Wupr - Jan 23, 2023

3 by Wupr »»
Sep 20, 2023 7:32 AM

Poll: » Murazukuri Game no NPC ga Namami no Ningen to shika Omoenai Chapter 25 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Nov 5, 2022

2 by Teemplario »»
Aug 19, 2023 9:47 PM

Poll: » Murazukuri Game no NPC ga Namami no Ningen to shika Omoenai Chapter 24 Discussion

Rexnihilo - Sep 13, 2022

5 by Teemplario »»
Aug 19, 2023 9:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.