Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 14, 2023 7:15 PM

Dec 2009
A boring sub plot is now over now that the martian girl was found,
while one of the human friends, Nina, who I don't remember at all, still somewhat lost her original memory and kept the illusionary memory that they're family, even though the father could remove them by bringing back only the original memories...

While a group of supporters, helped stop one douche cooking channel that wanted to eat her.
Otherwise, nothing new, except that the alien and gang are now friends...

I'm not sure or clearly remember where the story can go from here.
Except for the main plots, and the annoying robot club, I think most of the rest of the sub plots are over...

Overall, this remains as a 6/10 if it keeps establishing some human and robot psychological relations interesting,
while mostly focusing on the romance of the main pairing.

Otherwise, it could easily go down to a 5-3/10 in the end, if it becomes more boring and stupid with its ridiculous amount of characters.
Hopefully it stops introducing other new characters and plots so quickly and focuses on the main story again...
Dec 15, 2023 2:45 PM

Jun 2017
Agreed, this was really better when it just focused on the romance instead of adding random aliens / ghosts and stuff.
Dec 16, 2023 1:50 AM

Jun 2016
Is it just me or is the artwork way crappier than usual?
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Jan 11, 6:23 AM
Jan 2016
Seriously thinking about dropping this. I'll give it one or two more chapters but I suppose this shit can't be saved. Shame. The first 20 chapters were fun.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai Chapter 3 Discussion

psyche-K - Mar 10, 2023

1 by BlazeMonkey696 »»
Apr 2, 3:03 PM

Poll: » Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai Chapter 45 Discussion

waalex11 - Jul 11, 2023

3 by Quarter034 »»
Mar 3, 9:13 AM

» Anime adaptation announced

Antagonized - Feb 29

4 by waalex11 »»
Mar 1, 11:04 AM

Poll: » Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai Chapter 34 Discussion

Storm1988 - Jun 20, 2022

4 by Phaetons_Folly »»
Feb 16, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai Chapter 49 Discussion

dbaranyi - Jan 11

2 by waalex11 »»
Jan 12, 12:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.