Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 10, 2023 1:35 PM
Aug 2020
what happened,i'm rarely the first one for this one.

today another good episode

it was chill,good vibe...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Sep 10, 2023 4:41 PM

Jan 2021
Reply to otakuweek
what happened,i'm rarely the first one for this one.

today another good episode

it was chill,good vibe...
@otakuweek Maybe people dropped it after the august delay and they're waiting for it to finish and then resume it...

Nice and calming episode before the test!
Sep 10, 2023 6:43 PM
Sep 2021
Aono discovered the solution for his problem and it was a nice summer festival focus episode everybody enjoyed and bonded over it and nice aono and akine moments
Sep 10, 2023 9:33 PM
Mar 2015
The beach episode without the beach At least he won at shooting
Sep 10, 2023 11:09 PM

Feb 2019
After all the stuff the kids have been thru lately they definitely deserved a festival/summer break episode. May not have been a beach one, but the festival was just as good.

Haru and Akine looked great in yukata. Even Aono had to compliment them. I like that we got more emphasis on Haru during the first half of the episode. She’s always been one of my fave characters here but they barely give her any screen time these days. Her seiyuu always does a wonderful job.

Nice seeing Aono and Saeki getting along again and just being normal teenagers playing games at the festival. The combined stress of Aono’s mom being in hospital and the sibling reveal had to have taken a massive toll, so they’ve earned this.

Things are gonna start heating up here as we get closer to the comp.
Marinate1016Sep 10, 2023 11:15 PM
Sep 11, 2023 9:14 AM
Sep 2015
Aono flirts with two girls while hating his father for flirting with two women.
Sep 11, 2023 11:48 AM
Mar 2018
Reply to Marinate1016
After all the stuff the kids have been thru lately they definitely deserved a festival/summer break episode. May not have been a beach one, but the festival was just as good.

Haru and Akine looked great in yukata. Even Aono had to compliment them. I like that we got more emphasis on Haru during the first half of the episode. She’s always been one of my fave characters here but they barely give her any screen time these days. Her seiyuu always does a wonderful job.

Nice seeing Aono and Saeki getting along again and just being normal teenagers playing games at the festival. The combined stress of Aono’s mom being in hospital and the sibling reveal had to have taken a massive toll, so they’ve earned this.

Things are gonna start heating up here as we get closer to the comp.
@Marinate1016 Wait, am I missing something or I misunderstood your comment, but, isn't the first half of the episode is all about Tateishi Mari? The Orchestra Club's Leader?
Sep 12, 2023 1:38 AM

Dec 2015
Better. Compared to the previous episode. Not that the drama is over ... this episode added a bit of depth to some chars and it was relaxing to see the interaction between them + also the focus on the other girl at the start of the episode.

I guess we soon will move to the concert - might be the highlight of the season. But I do not think they'll end it with that. (Maybe one or two episodes after it.) With 4 episodes still left I could see the concert at 22. Rehearshal and char focused episodes in 21. And the last 2 more calm stuff again to finish up. (Would be nice to see the father of our 2 main chars suddenly pop up again and giving him a bit of dialogue with the boys in the last 2 episodes.)

Saeki definitely should get the other shy girl (forgot the name again). And Akine ... I think with her personality she'd be a good club leader if the other girl finishes school. (You don't need to be the greatest at the musical instrumend but need other qualities for that as well.)
Sep 12, 2023 6:45 AM

Dec 2021
Respectfully why is mans always emo :o
Sep 16, 2023 4:58 PM
Jun 2020
best for musicians <3
Sep 17, 2023 12:54 AM

Jul 2017
@otakuweek that's because I wasn't available last week.

Summer vacation is here, though nothing of the usual trope, that the regular concert is counting down, and that would be President Mari Tateishi's last. The fireworks festival is one that Mari wants to go, but her cram school takes up that time as well with Takahashi, as well as the cicadas that lie on the floor, dead or alive.

Everyone else is having fun at the festival, where both Hajime and Haru are likewise the same, and Saeki is a natural at scooping goldfish. Sure, Hajime compliments bith Haru and Akine's yukatas, but the most important is that he's overcome his phobia of crowds. And despite him feeling calm like the sea, the retest is the week after, though a target shooting booth piques Saeki's interest, and he turns it into a mini-contest. Haru likes the goldfish that she caught, but she has a cat at home...so, yeah. The same bear prize that Hajime is aiming for, Saeki is also aiming as well, because he wants to be selfish and have fun. Even when they feel down, in the slight understanding to Haru, both Hajime and Yamada understood that, especially for the latter as he had someone who can rival his skills. For someone struck with the cello since young, Yamada's been through a lot of trials and tribulations, and Hajime was the confidante in that.

Sure enough, Hajime won the exact bear for Akine, so...sorry Haru, your crush may already have someone on his mind even before you met him.
Sep 17, 2023 7:37 AM
Aug 2020
KANLen09 said:
@otakuweek that's because I wasn't available last week.

Summer vacation is here, though nothing of the usual trope, that the regular concert is counting down, and that would be President Mari Tateishi's last. The fireworks festival is one that Mari wants to go, but her cram school takes up that time as well with Takahashi, as well as the cicadas that lie on the floor, dead or alive.

Everyone else is having fun at the festival, where both Hajime and Haru are likewise the same, and Saeki is a natural at scooping goldfish. Sure, Hajime compliments bith Haru and Akine's yukatas, but the most important is that he's overcome his phobia of crowds. And despite him feeling calm like the sea, the retest is the week after, though a target shooting booth piques Saeki's interest, and he turns it into a mini-contest. Haru likes the goldfish that she caught, but she has a cat at home...so, yeah. The same bear prize that Hajime is aiming for, Saeki is also aiming as well, because he wants to be selfish and have fun. Even when they feel down, in the slight understanding to Haru, both Hajime and Yamada understood that, especially for the latter as he had someone who can rival his skills. For someone struck with the cello since young, Yamada's been through a lot of trials and tribulations, and Hajime was the confidante in that.

Sure enough, Hajime won the exact bear for Akine, so...sorry Haru, your crush may already have someone on his mind even before you met him.

Hahaha

I hope that you enjoyed your holidays 😉
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Oct 10, 2023 12:09 PM

Oct 2017
Finally they focused on other characters which wasn't much but still better than nothing. Would have been nice to see more of the prez. We got a bit of Hajime x Akine too.
Dec 18, 2023 9:04 PM

Dec 2022
Such a calm episode, I'm glad Aono got past his doubts about quitting and choose to continue playing the violin. While it was a wholesome and cute moment at the end....it makes me a lil sad for Haru.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ao no Orchestra Episode 24 Discussion

KANLen09 - Oct 8, 2023

29 by LockardGamer »»
Mar 12, 4:43 PM

Poll: » Ao no Orchestra Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 11, 2023

18 by Asanchan »»
Feb 8, 10:10 PM

Poll: » Ao no Orchestra Episode 23 Discussion

KANLen09 - Oct 1, 2023

18 by Mr_Fudgee »»
Dec 29, 2023 1:28 AM

Poll: » Ao no Orchestra Episode 22 Discussion

KANLen09 - Sep 24, 2023

10 by Mr_Fudgee »»
Dec 24, 2023 8:55 PM

Poll: » Ao no Orchestra Episode 21 Discussion

KANLen09 - Sep 17, 2023

15 by Mr_Fudgee »»
Dec 22, 2023 8:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.