Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 27, 2023 7:02 AM

Apr 2014
Even with a rough start, their live performance went well in the end. Until... there was another drama from Soyo. When will those drama end? Never.
btw, where's my Afterglow x Poppin'Party?
何それ?意味分かんない
Jul 27, 2023 7:06 AM

Feb 2020
Good job, girls! That was a very nice performance. :)

And yet another drama has started.

SerafosJul 27, 2023 8:05 AM
Jul 27, 2023 7:07 AM

Jun 2020
They did that kind of mistake like... I understand it's their first live but that's horrible... The way Anon apologized and stopped when they already playing the music lol. And Tomori's little false voice... Literally bringing out kira kira hikaru moment's feelings. Well, everything turns pretty fine after that, though.

That transition to Haruhikage was really smooth. We finally got the full version and the performance was nice too. I liked it, so Soyo's rage at the end is unexpected. Is she mad because that song belongs to CRYCHIC and not their current band? I wonder.

Yeah still no clue with what relation Saki and Uika have here. I don't know if this anime will also being Ave Mujica prolog since it seems like they started to move them somewhere from here.
Jul 27, 2023 7:12 AM
Mar 2023
Best episode so far for me, from the way camera movement before they go to live i can feel they're nervousness and how the way the conflict goes and the Live itself even tho started very rough but it did end well, good job Sanzigen.
Jul 27, 2023 7:23 AM
Mar 2018
I can't never forget this episode,when Tomori start talking and Rana play guitar I never expected they will use Haruhikage as the second song,and for someone already hears more Bang Dream song some of song have meaning in the lyrics like Haruhikage have perfect meaning for Tomori in this episode and her past.
Jul 27, 2023 7:54 AM

Jun 2015
this episode is just explosive in terms of emotional damage lol, but it's damn great
Jul 27, 2023 8:14 AM

Dec 2020
They had it tough at the beginning that’s fir sure but after it really goes up that they finally can hear her voice.
Soyo is raging after they play that song what a drama nice episode.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Jul 27, 2023 9:41 AM

Oct 2016
fuck Soyo, all my homies hate Soyo.

i really hope the reason for Sakiko to leave isnt...dumb, weak? i dont know which word i want to use here, like it would be extremely stupid if she abandoned the band because some rando on the internet said something

that being said, any episode with best girl of the universe is a good episode
Jul 27, 2023 10:01 AM

Apr 2023
Phrenapates said:
i really hope the reason for Sakiko to leave isnt...dumb, weak? i dont know which word i want to use here, like it would be extremely stupid if she abandoned the band because some rando on the internet said something
Most likely its not that. We really haven't seen on what she saw on her phone on episode 3. The one we have seen with the comments was from Soyo's phone.
Jul 27, 2023 10:21 AM

Oct 2016
rookielazer said:
Phrenapates said:
Most likely its not that. We really haven't seen on what she saw on her phone on episode 3. The one we have seen with the comments was from Soyo's phone.
yeah, it was just an example of something that falls under "dumb"
its probably not family problems (although it could be money problems, but i doubt it since they live in that big ass house still), so im just curious, in all honesty we have no clues, so it can be anything

although this 99% confirms that Ave Mujica is Sakiko's way of revenge, which i kinda dig
Jul 27, 2023 10:37 AM

Apr 2023
Phrenapates said:
rookielazer said:
yeah, it was just an example of something that falls under "dumb"
its probably not family problems (although it could be money problems, but i doubt it since they live in that big ass house still), so im just curious, in all honesty we have no clues, so it can be anything

although this 99% confirms that Ave Mujica is Sakiko's way of revenge, which i kinda dig
There is actually a valuable clue in episode 6.
When Mutsumi asked her if she will visit Tsukinomori to talk to Soyo, the mere mention of that school was enough to rile her up.
Why is that I wonder?
Jul 27, 2023 12:21 PM
Jun 2023
what a nice episode. i have so many emotions after watching but overall i just think this was a beautiful episode. the beginning had me so anxious like i was right there waiting to go on stage.

i think this show is really something special for not being afraid to show the characters having hiccups in their performances. a show like bocchi the rock or other similar animes would have you believe that every first take of a song is perfect, with no hiccups beyond that. but this show has no problem showing gaps in skill and takes it in beautiful stride.

other people may complain about the drama but honestly, if you don't like it by now then i don't think it's going anywhere. how beautiful this show is.. it's great
Jul 27, 2023 12:38 PM
Sep 2022
finally music and the truth is that both songs are very beautiful and we have finally seen the complete song of "spring flower" but I am still confused with the character of sakiko. tomori's speech before from the song it seems that it is directed at sakiko and it seems that the song also, i don't think tomori will play the song to offend sakiko. come on a mystery that sakiko character
Jul 27, 2023 1:26 PM
Apr 2022
With a few problems there at the start but eventually they did a great performance on the stage.
But even that doesn't mean there will be no new drama.. And now it's here..
Jul 27, 2023 10:18 PM

Sep 2015
The gap between their 1st and 2nd song is too big which makes it seems unrealistic.

Soyo raging at the end is like the embodiment of japanese politeness especially in service industry. Knew she is a problem since ep1 with her eerie hand and eye movement and forced mediation.
Truth is absolute but human perception of truth is always relative.
Jul 27, 2023 10:34 PM

Nov 2018
I've thought Soyo's way too yandere the whole season...super unlikable. Yelling at Tomori after she actually managed to have a moment is just more reason for me to dislike her when she was already my least favorite character.
Jul 27, 2023 11:23 PM
Jun 2023
I wonder why Soyo ended up completely breaking down at the end? Was it because she didn't know Sakiko was there? Or because it's CRYCHIC's song and not theirs? It made me a little mad, because that was a moment where Tomori truly felt confident to sing and I honestly was thinking Soyo wanted that for her, right?

I wonder what kind of relationship Uika and Sakiko have.

Either way, great episode and great music ^^ Absolutely loved the new song they used and the transition to Haruhikage
Jul 27, 2023 11:23 PM
Jun 2023
MiaAyende said:
I've thought Soyo's way too yandere the whole season...super unlikable. Yelling at Tomori after she actually managed to have a moment is just more reason for me to dislike her when she was already my least favorite character.

Yandere how? She doesn't seem to have anyone she loves in particular in that sorta way. Do you mean she has traits of a yandere? Or was it the way she is towards Sakiko?
GABBAHSMACKEDAug 3, 2023 4:55 PM
Jul 28, 2023 6:49 AM
Sep 2017
GABBAHSMACKED said:
I wonder why Soyo ended up completely breaking down at the end? Was it because she didn't know Sakiko was there? Or because it's CRYCHIC's song and not theirs? It made me a little mad, because that was a moment where Tomori truly felt confident to sing and I honestly was thinking Soyo wanted that for her, right?

I wonder what kind of relationship Uika and Sakiko have.

Either way, great episode and great music ^^ Absolutely loved the new song they used and the transition to Haruhikage
Because she love sakiko. She love her so much. And That song its more like an oath of them being together. Now with a new team sing it which make her feel like betraying her lover. Later when she saw sakiko ran , Of course she will be mad at others.
Tomori is more like just a bridge connects to sakiko. From ep1, she was trying to find and reach out to sakiko the whole time.
Gregory_ZHOUJul 28, 2023 6:52 AM
Jul 28, 2023 8:19 AM

Apr 2023
kyou_on said:
The gap between their 1st and 2nd song is too big which makes it seems unrealistic.
The first song is a new song, so of course they will flunk that one because they have very limited practice.
But with Haruhikage, Soyo and Taki being former members of the original band that performed it, already have the rhythm of it mastered so it is more polished.
Tomori's case is very obvious (the lyrics are her genuine feelings).
Anon also practiced Haruhikage much more than the first song because Taki changed the arrangements a couple of times for the first song for reasons that is Raana.
And Raana is just Raana (a musical genius)
Jul 28, 2023 12:31 PM

Sep 2021
Soyo finally reveals her b*tch side to everyone else with that shout. At least the drama in this episode is minimal and in the background, but drama is still drama i guess. And next episode, more drama.
Jul 28, 2023 12:44 PM

Mar 2014
I think it's time for them to give us an explanation what Sakiko's deal is. It's frustrating to see somebody getting upset over something
Jul 28, 2023 9:26 PM

Jan 2011
i don't think i had to deal with this level of first live nerves to this degree before i had to keep pausing because it was so painful to watch lol,  but they finally got into it thanks to stray cat she was just slaying and that smooth transition into the 2nd song  and all the drama build up for reasonings i dont fully understand  made for quite the emotional shock by the end 

i mean.. i knew she was hiding her anger but god damn (didn't think all those nods would lead to it here) 

great episode though, screamed when i saw our girls  it's them! 
Jul 29, 2023 11:34 AM

Oct 2008
OMGEEE! VA Hina Youmiya's performance was awesome! especially their 2nd song!!!
5/5.

Jul 30, 2023 8:45 AM

Jun 2016
yep i really liked this one !!
Aug 8, 2023 6:34 PM

Nov 2009
Huh... I wanted to see more of Poppin Party... but I guess since they're not the focus, they're only mentioned and only appear on screen for like 1 or 2 sec... :(

Also, RIP @ the girls getting WAY too nervous and had a rough start... literally ROUGH... so rough, that half of the audience already left when they messed up and drank water.

But they, they're actually still pretty lucky to have more than 5 ppls watching, since real first time performance by a random newbie group usually get less than 5 watchers at first.

They're actually just riding on Afterglow x PoppinParty's audience.

And they (or Raana, lol) decide to start playing the "old song"

While it's nice and good for Tomori

I can actually understand Soyo's side of feeling.

I mean... you try playing something after breaking up a team... It's actually a bad taste.

Ppls here hating on Soyo and the old group are just ppls that doesn't actually understand their feelings and is only thinking about supporting Tomori.

Imagine if you were on a team, such as a e-sport team with a team-strat that everyone together made, but then the team disbands cause of some drama, then you join a new team with another member, only to have the new team do the old team-strat cause a new member saw your old team-strat and wanted to try it out without telling you about it in mid of tourny... and then it reminds you of the bad times when the team disbanded and then distracts you from playing the game...

It's just a bad taste if everyone doesn't talk to each other before any sort of performance, especially ones that had drama connected with it.

Tho the one that ppls should be focusing on is Sakiko... and whatever reason she decide to disband in the first place. Soyo was just surprised by the song and it reminded her of the Disband.

But the real one at fault here is Raana... that just started to randomly play the song without telling others about it. (This action is a type of group breaker behavior, it actually happens in some real life groups that cause disagreements, drama and even disbands)
amlgAug 8, 2023 7:03 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Aug 8, 2023 8:16 PM
Aug 2023
crazy crazy crazy
Sep 1, 2023 11:47 PM

Oct 2021
Sakiko is so annoying. She's so emotional and melodramatic. She deserves everything that's happened to her.

I'm glad we've finally seen Soyo snap. She always seemed so suspicious and nice.
Sep 8, 2023 4:51 PM
Apr 2020
matias067 said:
OMGEEE! VA Hina Youmiya's performance was awesome! especially their 2nd song!!!
5/5.

She’s my 4th favourite vocalist in BanG Dream for reason, so deep and powerful.
Sep 8, 2023 4:52 PM
Apr 2020
Sometimes, a nice person is the most ambiguous ones.
Sep 15, 2023 10:47 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I love how chaotic the concert was until they nailed it! But now another useless drama from Soyo, damn!
Sep 16, 2023 5:08 AM
Apr 2020
Reply to Ashhk
I love how chaotic the concert was until they nailed it! But now another useless drama from Soyo, damn!
@Ashhk
Apr 4, 6:09 PM
Mar 2019
Soyo is a pain, it's not an exclusive song.
Jun 12, 6:21 AM

Nov 2015
NANDE HARUHIKAGE YATTA NOOOO???!!!!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » BanG Dream! It's MyGO!!!!! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AkeZZZ - Sep 14, 2023

52 by CaptainKenshiro »»
Jun 23, 9:54 AM

Poll: » BanG Dream! It's MyGO!!!!! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AkeZZZ - Aug 17, 2023

53 by Miedori »»
Jun 12, 9:35 AM

Poll: » BanG Dream! It's MyGO!!!!! Episode 9 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Aug 10, 2023

38 by thehornedrat »»
May 21, 5:50 AM

Poll: » BanG Dream! It's MyGO!!!!! Episode 3 Discussion

chocomayu - Jun 29, 2023

26 by 5hadow17 »»
May 19, 12:52 PM

Poll: » BanG Dream! It's MyGO!!!!! Episode 5 Discussion

chocomayu - Jul 13, 2023

25 by VivaceRex »»
May 18, 10:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.