Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 12, 2023 8:03 PM

Aug 2021
THIS IS A LIGHT NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------
Gimai Seikatsu Volume 6 Discussion

----------------------------------------
Table of Content
1.Prologue Yuta Asamura
2. December 11 (Friday) Yuta Asamura
3. December 11 (Friday) Saki Ayase 
4. December 13 (Sunday) Yuta Asamura
5. December 13 (Sunday) Saki Ayase
6. December 19 (Saturday) Asamura Yuta
7. December 19 (Saturday) Saki Ayase
8. December 20 (Sunday) Yuta Asamura
9. December 20 (Sunday) Saki Ayase 
10. December 24 (Thursday) Yuta Asamura
11. December 24 (Thursday) Saki Ayase
12. December 31 (Thursday) Yuta Asamura
13. December 31 (Thursday) Saki Ayase
14. January 1 (Friday) Yuta Asamura
15. January 1 (Friday) Saki Ayase
---------------------------------------------------------------------
ChicairoFeb 14, 2023 12:15 AM
Feb 13, 2023 11:57 PM

Aug 2021
Well...well...well....
First of all, Another Very much Interesting and thrilling Volume of "Gimai Seikatsu". Everything was very much arranged and I enjoyed This volume from first to last. The story of Yuuta X Saki is getting Very much existing volume by volume.

Really the author again did a very good job in this volume too. All the heart throbbing incidents gave a very chill feeling. Especially after the last chapter, I couldn’t even stand still. I mean I was like " Ahh.... I am flying over the moon now. " Trust me It was really great. And to be honest, This is one of favourite reasons I like this Light Novel.
When I read this novel, I keep asking me "When will the moment come when Yuuta and Saki are together? "

I just Can't ignore this feeling. I feel really great when I read this novel. Also when I look at the illustrations, I can picture the whole story. This really looks great.

And At 10th chapter, the line from Saki really caught my attention.

" I will repay you tenfolds " --this line was very inspirational for me. I also thought about my mother. She also raised me from a very difficult situation. So I also promised myself in my mind. Thank you very much Saki-chan... I mean.... Author. Really thank you...

And at chapter 13, when Yuuta and Saki was taking their ride around the pond, the argument of Asamura really felt...
Oh Man...How should I express this.

I mean It was really funny... How did you Asamura I mean.... Author find this logic. I just can't even think this logic in a thousand year. Oh..my.... I am saying.... You are really genius. You really can think a negetive piece of paper really positively. It can be a good thing to learn in the way of our life.

And the way of elaborating Ayase Saki thinks in chapter 14 was really awsome. It was basically awsome. I knew how she felt that time because this kinds of incident happens to me alot. I really liked those line.

And If I comment about the illustrations, Then I don't have enough words. I Don't have enough words to praise those excellent piece of art. The illustrations were really great. From the first picture of Yuuta and Saki holding hands to gather was really awsome. And also those pictures....

Those pictures Were reallyyy Kawaiiii . Your Arts is like magic to me, Hiten-san. You really did a very good job too. Thank You soo much to make the Light novel so lively for us.

And The afterword....

I am really looking forward to see this awsome piece of art as an anime. As well as I am also feeling lucky too. I and I am sure the readers also are waiting for the Anime of "Gimai Seikatsu" to be released.
My gratitude for the "Gimai seitasu" team to make such Awsome volumes for us.
Really Thank You Soooo much. 💖

More topics from this board

» Licensed by Yen Press

Jesse-kun - Apr 7, 2023

10 by MadanielFL »»
Jun 23, 4:04 PM

» Which Studio should Animate?

CreepHazard - Jul 24, 2022

10 by MadanielFL »»
Jun 7, 9:31 AM

Poll: » Gimai Seikatsu Volume 1 Discussion

A1ter_00 - Feb 8, 2021

10 by MadanielFL »»
Jun 7, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Gimai Seikatsu Volume 3 Discussion

abhisekai - Jul 26, 2021

11 by Playcool »»
Nov 5, 2023 1:49 AM

Poll: » Gimai Seikatsu Chapter 7 Discussion

Chicairo - Feb 23, 2023

1 by Chicairo »»
Feb 23, 2023 5:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.