Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 7, 2023 8:33 AM

Oct 2021
Bocchi Did it again, She always save the day when one of the member became frustrated or overthinking. 

they really did a good job for performing a street live so they became more popular and people will notice their band. also i love the look of poison(Yami) Face that she surprised because kessoku band did a great street live (I really hate Poison*Yami )

Also LMAO Kita-Chan, She Called Bocchi With "Gotori-Chan","Go-Hitori-chan","Goto-Tori-Chan" it's Soo funny Ahahahahahaha and Cute

(Sorry for the poor grammar)

Also this out of topic

May 25, 3:58 PM

Mar 2013
Can't say I'm a big fan of how Kita treated Bocchi in this episode, putting that wall between them and refusing to refer to her by her name until Ryou caught on and started calling her Ikuyo in retaliation.
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bocchi the Rock! Chapter 77 Discussion

Dumb - May 20

2 by CQLLIST »»
Jun 4, 8:04 AM

Poll: » Bocchi the Rock! Chapter 76 Discussion

Dumb - May 9

2 by CQLLIST »»
Jun 4, 8:03 AM

Poll: » Bocchi the Rock! Chapter 75 Discussion

Dumb - Apr 2

3 by Selleri_UmU »»
Apr 4, 1:07 PM

Poll: » Bocchi the Rock! Chapter 74 Discussion

Dumb - Mar 5

3 by CQLLIST »»
Mar 11, 12:38 AM

Poll: » Bocchi the Rock! Chapter 73 Discussion

Dumb - Jan 29

3 by CQLLIST »»
Mar 11, 12:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.