Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 15, 2022 5:47 AM
Dec 2017
This is not a tsundere level anymore. This is a pure annoyance.
"Life isn't always bright as daylight, the real personality of every person is when the night comes and the moonlight that shines through the dark hours."

Sep 9, 2023 4:28 PM

Nov 2013
omfg HAHAHAHA

the chapter started nicely with Kei's summer uniform and their interaction ... also funny when mc said Natsukawa's name (i imagine Natsukawa means summer uniform)

then... Aika came and started acting nice... before she lost control (cause she didn't know what she wanted to say tbh) and said "disgusting" without even meaning it, acting surprised when mc said "i won't bother you again" and Kei's "he is still a human" ... that scene killed me with laugher, i actually started crying from too much laughing LOL

the part with the popular girls, i'd never be able to fit in such a place, those conversations, my head hurts lol

lastly, Aika's jealousy attack was kinda strange i swear, but it's interesting that mc can't even hate her, since he knows she just didn't know how to express what she wanted to say
winddevil1Sep 9, 2023 5:02 PM
favorite "new girls" from summer <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks (rip all the other choices)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yumemiru Danshi wa Genjitsushugisha Chapter 32 Discussion

Penguinu - Feb 7

1 by R_K »»
Jul 15, 9:25 PM

Poll: » Yumemiru Danshi wa Genjitsushugisha Chapter 23 Discussion

apep23 - Mar 28, 2023

1 by testamentKAISER »»
Sep 13, 2023 9:24 AM

Poll: » Yumemiru Danshi wa Genjitsushugisha Chapter 15 Discussion

apep23 - Jan 12, 2023

0 by apep23 »»
Jan 12, 2023 7:32 AM

Poll: » Yumemiru Danshi wa Genjitsushugisha Chapter 14 Discussion

NeddUmber - Jan 2, 2023

0 by NeddUmber »»
Jan 2, 2023 12:14 PM

Poll: » Yumemiru Danshi wa Genjitsushugisha Chapter 6 Discussion

apep23 - Sep 10, 2022

0 by apep23 »»
Sep 10, 2022 8:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.