Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 17, 2022 6:40 PM

Jan 2015
Long text at the end and "wait for me to come back" which suggests that we will have a sequel "probably"

So we wait....
Trying my best with english d-_-b
Oct 17, 2022 7:29 PM

Apr 2015
ohh man,how long we have to wait now ???
i hope they already started shooting for season 3 since months ago
Oct 17, 2022 8:30 PM
Mar 2019
Han Li brings out the Big Guns/Weapons to defeat the enemy.
Thought reading that at the end there will probably be a big time skip when it returns.
Gives time for the Girl to grow and get stronger.
Really Good season again.
Oct 17, 2022 10:00 PM
Oct 2019
good fight against that old dude. not sure who that elder sky god voice person was exactly. not exactly sure what deal the girl struck with the star island elder voice. probably a little issue with the sub translation and a little issue of simple understanding on my part, but obviously they were trying to take over the sweet sounds sect or something. also, "sweet sounds sect" sounds sexual af...nasty

this "season" is probably about a 6.5/10, but i'll round up to a 7/10. i really did not enjoy a lot of the episodes prior to his time travel. (ah, shoot. maybe i'll round down to a 6/10...idk yet)
Oct 18, 2022 9:29 AM
Apr 2018
HagePotPotato said:
good fight against that old dude. not sure who that elder sky god voice person was exactly. not exactly sure what deal the girl struck with the star island elder voice. probably a little issue with the sub translation and a little issue of simple understanding on my part, but obviously they were trying to take over the sweet sounds sect or something. also, "sweet sounds sect" sounds sexual af...nasty

this "season" is probably about a 6.5/10, but i'll round up to a 7/10. i really did not enjoy a lot of the episodes prior to his time travel. (ah, shoot. maybe i'll round down to a 6/10...idk yet)

The deal was that whoever avenged her parents would get control of her sect instead of the guy assigned to train her controlling her, which meant the guy she was talking to would control her sect by proxy. It essentially gave her an out instead of being trained to be nothing more than a figurehead.

Also "sweet sounds sect" is translated as "harmonious sect" in the subs I watch. Not as nasty. That said, I have a thought that this new area is just far far into the future of the original. This girl might be his descendant from the woman he had the fling with. The sect names/styles kinda line up too.
WeissrookOct 18, 2022 9:33 AM
Oct 18, 2022 3:45 PM
Oct 2019
Weissrook said:
HagePotPotato said:

The deal was that whoever avenged her parents would get control of her sect instead of the guy assigned to train her controlling her, which meant the guy she was talking to would control her sect by proxy. It essentially gave her an out instead of being trained to be nothing more than a figurehead.

Also "sweet sounds sect" is translated as "harmonious sect" in the subs I watch. Not as nasty. That said, I have a thought that this new area is just far far into the future of the original. This girl might be his descendant from the woman he had the fling with. The sect names/styles kinda line up too.

it's definitely several generations into the future (at least). that one "demon sect" looking dude that was talking to the invisible "god" in the sky this episode had previously mentioned in the episode or two before that han li is probably the guy his ancestors were looking for (i assume his ancestors to be the demon sect that han li escaped from using that time travel gate thing)

harmonious sect sounds familiar. sometimes the source of the subs changes from episode to episode on the site i use. idk why, but whatever. i just deal with it. some sub groups are definitely better than others
Oct 18, 2022 7:04 PM
Dec 2021
HagePotPotato

it's definitely several generations into the future (at least). that one "demon sect" looking dude that was talking to the invisible "god" in the sky this episode had previously mentioned in the episode or two before that han li is probably the guy his ancestors were looking for (i assume his ancestors to be the demon sect that han li escaped from using that time travel gate thing)

Oh I see, It was a time travel gate? Not just a teleportation device? That would make sense seeing how the little girl is possibly a reincarnation of his future wife.
DuskangelsOct 18, 2022 7:08 PM
Oct 19, 2022 5:50 PM

Apr 2015
Duskangels said:
HagePotPotato

Oh I see, It was a time travel gate? Not just a teleportation device? That would make sense seeing how the little girl is possibly a reincarnation of his future wife.
i don't think that is time travel gate. time travel can be used freely by any cultivators is just too weird for more realistic xianxia story like this. most of the times,in literally any xianxia novels,only the highest level of cultivators will be able to do time travel or make time travel device. so i just can't see it that Han Li just did time travel,i just highly doubt that

also from what i know
KritoverisOct 19, 2022 6:09 PM
Oct 29, 2022 1:57 PM
Dec 2012
No aguardo da próxima temporada XD
Nov 6, 2022 1:13 PM
Oct 2020
I also had thought it was just a portal gate, not a time travel gate, but this show usually handles things well so I'm ok with either.

Wu Chou (the demonic sect guy) says he was chasing Han Li (the MC) because he was probably connected to Ji Xuan (a sect traitor who had stolen some high level pills and whom the demonic sect elder is looking for). He assumed Han Li was somehow related because he was controlling an Incarnation Body (Zhang Tie/Qu Hun, the friend/puppet body) and using the Mystical Concealment technique, which are in Ji Xuan's style. In episode 24 they accuse Qu Hun of using the Mystical Evil technique, one of their ancestral methods, so it's even more suspicious that there is a connection. At least that's what I understood from this last episode and checking back on some earlier episodes.

He and Qu Hun trained the Incarnation Body Transformation and some other dark art techniques in Zai Bie Tian Nan Episode 19-20, but I don't remember where he actually got it from. He's gotten so many treasures over time it's hard to keep track of them all.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fanren Xiu Xian Chuan 2nd Season Episode 37 Discussion

Stormy_77 - Sep 22

0 by Stormy_77 »»
Sep 22, 2:57 AM

Poll: » Fanren Xiu Xian Chuan 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion

bushman66 - Apr 18, 2022

3 by StateofOhayo »»
Mar 14, 7:50 PM

Poll: » Fanren Xiu Xian Chuan 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion

iamKetranLang - May 23, 2022

1 by StateofOhayo »»
Mar 14, 11:35 AM

Poll: » Fanren Xiu Xian Chuan 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion

HagePotPotato - Mar 18, 2022

1 by StateofOhayo »»
Mar 13, 3:11 PM

» Was this also merged with something else?

Stormy_77 - Aug 17, 2022

8 by MrGaby »»
May 2, 2023 5:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.