Forum Settings
Forums
Magus of the Library
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 1, 2022 9:19 AM

Apr 2009
So Theo is not in fact the titular Magus, interesting.

I am really impressed by the slow and methodical storytelling of this manga after 5 volumes. Witch Hat Atelier, The Witch and the Beast, and so many other recent breakout hits in the fantasy genre really make this feel like we live in a renaissance of great fantasy. Now, if only the entire isekai flood would start receding...
Steel Ball Run anime when?
May 4, 2023 4:11 PM

Jul 2021
Probably the best volume so-far where Theo's development truly shines a lot.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Nov 4, 2023 2:13 AM

Apr 2017
Reply to Nidhoeggr
So Theo is not in fact the titular Magus, interesting.

I am really impressed by the slow and methodical storytelling of this manga after 5 volumes. Witch Hat Atelier, The Witch and the Beast, and so many other recent breakout hits in the fantasy genre really make this feel like we live in a renaissance of great fantasy. Now, if only the entire isekai flood would start receding...
@Nidhoeggr lol. Spilling about Isekai flood receding.
Feb 7, 1:28 PM

Nov 2020
it's a pity that Qifrey was injured and lost too quickly
Feb 28, 10:47 PM

Feb 2023
I feel like Theo is the main side character, and Sedona definitely knows about something that relates to the emissary. I mean she has a book that is as powerful as a Lethal weapon in the wrong hands, and she entrusted it to Theo.

This simple looking story is definitely starting to unfold to new levels of complexity for me.
Mar 30, 7:21 AM
Jun 2023
Reply to MDR-
I feel like Theo is the main side character, and Sedona definitely knows about something that relates to the emissary. I mean she has a book that is as powerful as a Lethal weapon in the wrong hands, and she entrusted it to Theo.

This simple looking story is definitely starting to unfold to new levels of complexity for me.
@MDR- Ik I might be proven wrong but if Theo is link to everything, could he be calamity of darkness as well?When he and sedona met, the ending panel showed theo as light and sedona as calamity but what if it's opp to misguide as it wasn't explicitly explained?
Really enjoyed this volume especially those Aya chapters about wanting to know everything and understanding Theo's perspective.
Hope the eng license for series is never dropped cause I freaking love everything about it.
Mar 30, 7:27 AM

Feb 2023
Reply to Miyamotodex23
@MDR- Ik I might be proven wrong but if Theo is link to everything, could he be calamity of darkness as well?When he and sedona met, the ending panel showed theo as light and sedona as calamity but what if it's opp to misguide as it wasn't explicitly explained?
Really enjoyed this volume especially those Aya chapters about wanting to know everything and understanding Theo's perspective.
Hope the eng license for series is never dropped cause I freaking love everything about it.
@Miyamotodex23 Ooh! That's a very interesting take on it. I mean, yes it could very well be opposite and Theo might be calamity, but I also know he's going to turn the power that resides within him for the greater good. I mean he is the MC after all.

I also want the volumes in English to never drop this series. It is one of those stories that I always searched for but never got.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toshokan no Daimajutsushi Chapter 34 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - May 28

2 by CQLLIST »»
Jun 7, 7:59 PM

Poll: » Toshokan no Daimajutsushi Chapter 33 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - May 28

1 by CQLLIST »»
Jun 7, 7:48 PM

Poll: » Toshokan no Daimajutsushi Chapter 32 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - May 28

1 by CQLLIST »»
Jun 7, 7:27 PM

Poll: » Toshokan no Daimajutsushi Chapter 31 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - May 28

1 by CQLLIST »»
Jun 7, 8:16 AM

Poll: » Toshokan no Daimajutsushi Chapter 30 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - May 28

1 by CQLLIST »»
Jun 7, 7:32 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.