Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 4, 2021 7:20 AM
Jul 2018
saw this manga was ranked pretty high and seems like it could be interesting so was wondering if its good?
Jul 13, 2021 3:12 AM
May 2015
I love it. Definitely good for fans of Ecchi romance especially id you're older
Jul 18, 2021 2:28 AM

Aug 2017
the opening story quite interisting, need more ch to decided it
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 10, 2022 4:42 AM

Jan 2020
I'm personally loving this manga. Tomoka and Murata are really damn entertaining. Not only are they likeable, but they also bounce so well off of each other. Their relationship is dynamic and their interactions witty, especially because of how proactive and boisterous Tomoka is.

By the way, I could only find 5 translated chapters online. Does anyone know if others are available and have been translated in English?
Feb 9, 2023 4:13 PM

Apr 2017
IrrelevantGuy said:
I'm personally loving this manga. Tomoka and Murata are really damn entertaining. Not only are they likeable, but they also bounce so well off of each other. Their relationship is dynamic and their interactions witty, especially because of how proactive and boisterous Tomoka is.

By the way, I could only find 5 translated chapters online. Does anyone know if others are available and have been translated in English?
there is a doujin under the same name but different art style, how come? one is R-18 the other is just ecchi...
Feb 10, 2023 10:59 PM

Jan 2020
Kirito_online said:
IrrelevantGuy said:

there is a doujin under the same name but different art style, how come? one is R-18 the other is just ecchi...

The doujin looks like it's made by the same person (nhentai also credits them as the artist), just with an older and "amateur" artstyle. And of course, there's even more sex and nudity. I guess the author decided it would be better to make a serialized manga than a hentai.
Feb 11, 2023 2:13 AM

Apr 2017
IrrelevantGuy said:
Kirito_online said:

The doujin looks like it's made by the same person (nhentai also credits them as the artist), just with an older and "amateur" artstyle. And of course, there's even more sex and nudity. I guess the author decided it would be better to make a serialized manga than a hentai.
and that decision was made after making 3 volumes of the R-18 version huh? Must've gotten stale maybe since sex is repetitive and can't last like how manga can, i honestly didn't mind the R-18 version, it was really entertaining the two had a really nice dynamic and synced energy to them both the sex was the icing on the cake to me, but how come MAL only added the ecchi version in it's database even though it has 3 volumes and it's licensed by irodori comics to boot? I wanted to add it to my completed manga list.
Feb 12, 2023 12:39 AM

Jan 2020
Kirito_online said:
IrrelevantGuy said:

and that decision was made after making 3 volumes of the R-18 version huh? Must've gotten stale maybe since sex is repetitive and can't last like how manga can, i honestly didn't mind the R-18 version, it was really entertaining the two had a really nice dynamic and synced energy to them both the sex was the icing on the cake to me, but how come MAL only added the ecchi version in it's database even though it has 3 volumes and it's licensed by irodori comics to boot? I wanted to add it to my completed manga list.

MAL always prioritizes the "safer" version in cases like this. There's another manga I don't remember the name of, which has a hentai version MAL has yet to add to the database.
Feb 12, 2023 5:09 AM

Apr 2017
IrrelevantGuy said:
There's another manga I don't remember the name of, which has a hentai version MAL has yet to add to the database.
that piqued my interest, could you give me some leads for it? i might be able to track it down.
Feb 14, 2023 4:14 AM

Jan 2020
Kirito_online said:
IrrelevantGuy said:
There's another manga I don't remember the name of, which has a hentai version MAL has yet to add to the database.
that piqued my interest, could you give me some leads for it? i might be able to track it down.

It's this one

https://myanimelist.net/manga/136753/Karamizakari__Boku_no_Honto_to_Kimi_no_Uso
Feb 14, 2023 5:04 AM

Apr 2017

This is so irritating, everywhere i search, only the Seinen version is available and not just that, in all the synopsis they kept on talking about how this is from that "Best Selling Adult Manga" from the same author, and it's nowhere to be found....

Edit: i kept on searching thinking Miike Kei was the Author while it was actually Katsura Airi lol, i'm such a baka lol
Kirito_onlineFeb 14, 2023 5:10 AM
Jul 14, 2023 11:15 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
I can relate to this story a lot based on personal relationship experiences so I'm enjoying a lot for that reason if nothing else
Aug 11, 2023 11:09 AM
Jul 2015
Super wholesome feel-good fluff. Not kidding.
Jan 15, 5:28 PM

Dec 2017
Their interactions looks so fun.
Jul 24, 11:11 AM
Sep 2016
My source only has 17.5 chapters (English translation) is this up to date or am I behind
Aug 9, 7:03 AM
Aug 2019
Reply to Walker1121
My source only has 17.5 chapters (English translation) is this up to date or am I behind
@Walker1121 The English scanlations come out very slowly. I bought the first 8 manga volumes on booklive.jp in eBook format and have been using a machine scanlation browser plugin to read. Volume 8 ends on chapter 37.

The most recent chapters are published online at https://tonarinoyj.jp/episode/13933686331720966304, and they release a part of what becomes one chapter every week. Right now there are 5 parts of chapter 41, so you get a full chapter roughly every 1-1.5 months. The scanlation plugin is decent, I'd say it gets 75% right and the rest you can usually figure out from context. There have been a few times where I have no idea wtf the characters are actually saying though, but that's few and far between.

This manga definitely deserves more attention. The main characters' dynamic is really great, and the manga makes fun of a lot of romcom tropes. The erotica aspect is just a bonus. So far the manga is avoiding most of the weirdness of the original doujin too, and it is mostly focusing on the main duo and how the people around them misunderstand their relationship and try to put them in a box that they're explicitly trying to stay out of.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kouiu no ga Ii Chapter 1 Discussion

curvedtree - Nov 14, 2023

1 by Miyamotodex23 »»
May 14, 8:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.