Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 20, 2020 7:43 AM

Dec 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
No thread for this series? Heh, I get to start one.

Could only find this dub, but oh well it's just mediocre anyway..
[This is probably how most people feel about the franchise in general I suppose. 😭 But trust me watch the main series sub.]

That being said, the dub gave me nostalgic feelings for 4Kids, though this anime is gen 4 and 4Kids went away at the end of gen 3. But hey, Wayne Grayson is our MC. Was that Lisa Ortiz as the female pokemon napper? Sounds like her but I can't find the info. The narrator I don't think is Eric Stuart?? But sounds like him. Maybe? Again no info.

They were fun shorts. Not satisfying, especially ending on a cliffhanger, but they are just to entice you to play the game. Heh, Ukulele Pichu was just like wtf okay at the ranger's light show then they become friends.
Oct 8, 2020 5:56 AM
🇵🇰🇯🇵

Dec 2018
prepare4trouble said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
No thread for this series? Heh, I get to start one.

Could only find this dub, but oh well it's just mediocre anyway..
[This is probably how most people feel about the franchise in general I suppose. 😭 But trust me watch the main series sub.]

That being said, the dub gave me nostalgic feelings for 4Kids, though this anime is gen 4 and 4Kids went away at the end of gen 3. But hey, Wayne Grayson is our MC. Was that Lisa Ortiz as the female pokemon napper? Sounds like her but I can't find the info. The narrator I don't think is Eric Stuart?? But sounds like him. Maybe? Again no info.

They were fun shorts. Not satisfying, especially ending on a cliffhanger, but they are just to entice you to play the game. Heh, Ukulele Pichu was just like wtf okay at the ranger's light show then they become friends.
Where I can watch EP 2?? I can't find it anywhere. There is a 9 min long special on pokeflix, but I don't think that is EP 1,2 both.
Oct 11, 2020 4:34 PM

Dec 2008
DarkEmperor69 said:
Where I can watch EP 2?? I can't find it anywhere. There is a 9 min long special on pokeflix, but I don't think that is EP 1,2 both.

Series info: 5 minute episodes. It was probably both.
Oct 27, 2022 1:24 PM

Nov 2012
pretty sure it's one 10 min ep, not 2 5 min ones so not sure why it's listed as such.

Was cool to see Ukulele Pichu, such a cool and now super rare/niche form. Would be so awesome to see this form added to the main series game and/or distributed like Dada Zarude.

Animation was super cheap looking at times, but since this is little more than a short PV for the game, it was undoubtedly on a bare bones budget.
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Aug 30, 2023 11:32 AM

Oct 2018
Just ends in the middle of nothing, your typical game advert.
Feb 16, 4:39 PM
Jan 2021
But why did he have a tiny guitar lol? Guess it must tie into the games. Never played those but this was kinda cool if just to show there is more to the world than standard trainers going around with balls trying to catch the wildlife. Those capture lassos are kinda neat.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pokemon Ranger: Hikari no Kiseki Episode 1 Discussion

JVskunkape - Oct 27, 2022

3 by Etherius_ZS »»
Aug 30, 2023 11:30 AM

» So should I asusme Dawn doesn't apear in these?

KuudereKun - Sep 15, 2018

1 by jpdl »»
Sep 26, 2018 9:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.