Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 30, 2020 5:27 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Overall Showed off the Nice body of both the ladies in various exposed states. Had lovely shape. the movement was adequate.
User-sanMar 31, 2020 4:06 AM
Apr 1, 2020 1:02 AM
Nov 2017
I don’t get the mask, hottest part was the doggy style around the 12:15 mark, that’s my favorite position anyway if the girl has a nice ass. Anyway overall wasn’t great, didn’t get me invested in the ntr vibe at all bc the fiancé wasn’t introduced yet, also she did show that it was painful but once they started doing it and she got used to it she would’ve gone crazy with his size so it’s hard to get turned on by that. She looks like she will be mind broke by next episode for sure. I don’t like ugly bastard shows but I didn’t hate the original bc of the mom. The only thing that would be nice in this one is the maid. Wonder where there going with this with murder conspiracy and mystery vibes. Seems useless with 15 minute episodes and if it’s like the last 2 series the first few minutes are reviews. 3/10 all the points are for the doggy style nakadashi bc it feels amazing in real life lol
Apr 20, 2020 7:03 PM

Feb 2018
I love JK series because have rape rape scene lol.
Sep 29, 2020 1:42 AM
Sep 2020
Ok I’m confused so did they start a whole new story or did they continue from the last one because I’m very confused
Dec 16, 2020 9:19 AM
Dec 2020
Lilsaint132 said:
Ok I’m confused so did they start a whole new story or did they continue from the last one because I’m very confused
-This is a prequel to the original 4 episodes, the 2019 reboot was an alternative to Incel-kun's plan. In this one we find out that Shouto had a different name since in the original series she said she changed her name, her name before was Reina-san, and she was supposed to marry the right man but ended up being mindbroken from being raped/blackmailed to the point that she marries her own cusion and the he does the same to her mom, not sure why she changed her name but I'm guessing after she got pregnant is when her two daughters from the original series came to be and the guy left her and came back as someone else without his mask on, he then brought his older son, Incel-kun who may also be the child of Reina-san/Shouto's mom.This likley means that episode 3 and 4 came before episode 1 and 2 since Incel-kun is shown to be much older in the original series. Yeah it's a little complicated but I think i've just about solved the lore/story.
Dec 16, 2020 9:51 AM
Dec 2020
Yup more incel rapist ugly fat bastards and mind breaking, that's what Jitaku Keibiin is all about and this prequel is no different(it's different in some ways but i'll get to that).So the whole thing starts off with a couple of lewd scenes and our main protagonist who we all want to get shot so very badly, talking about a bit of backstory before cutting to our soon to become, rape/blackmail victim also this guys COUSIN! Because why not include some incest. Anyway her name is Reina-san I guess, I mean I kinda solved the lore of all of this and found out that this person is Shouto in the past, so yeah I guess she's also getting married to some handsome fello(I say that now for a reason) and seems to be living a pretty happy life, her only problem(for now)is that her future husband doesn't see her often, which makes her get a little too horny of this dude. As we would expect this leads to her masterbating in bed and the ugly bastard using this as blackmail. This is when the next day she walks into some kinda room with a table that has a bunch of pictures of her all covered in this dudes, frickin JIZZ!(frickin gross, just gross)After she sees this she kinda has the look of someone who forgot to lock their door or something, so yeah she kinda get's raped by her own cousin, the ugly bastard who goes by Hikikamori-kun(i'm just gonna call him ugly bastard) and then gets raped again and sprayed on her tits, first thing in the morning the next day. Moments after, while she's using the bathroom the guy comes in and gives her a blow rape and cums in her mouth. I gotta say, even though this is all messed up, having her go through this while tryna relax and live her life, it kinda hot. So yeah, moments after that she loses her virginity after the ugly bastard rapes her in some dark room and it's pretty gruesome. But after that she get's sprayed for the last time in this episode by the ugly bastard while she's nude, on her ass before the guy uses her mouth as a tissue for his dick or something and leaves her shaking in fear at that point. Yeah I don't know who in the right mind would do this or why they would, but some questions don't need answers, this guy is obviously only searching by his own lust and trying to mindbreak these people. For my final thoughts on the first episode, I would have to say really nice in terms of the sex scenes, sounds, and effects with nice character but really messed up with the whole rape thing obviously. 8/10
Jul 6, 2023 8:53 PM

Oct 2016
Basically it seems like everything is Aizen's fault. Also can't wait for the maid's scenes cause she's hot as heck
Humans only live for a hundred years, it is as unreal as a dream that ends in an instant. What is the point of a person living in this world? No more than just being on a journey, and witnessing interesting things. Although I do not want to die, I do not fear death. I am already on my right path, I have no regrets even if I die.

— Fang Yuan (Reverend Insanity)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jitaku Keibiin 2 Episode 8 Discussion

fourberie - Jul 31, 2021

15 by Siranto1 »»
Jul 11, 2023 11:31 AM

Poll: » Jitaku Keibiin 2 Episode 6 Discussion

FlamingMangos - Mar 28, 2021

16 by Siranto1 »»
Jul 9, 2023 3:03 PM

Poll: » Jitaku Keibiin 2 Episode 5 Discussion

FlamingMangos - Jan 31, 2021

28 by Siranto1 »»
Jul 9, 2023 2:36 PM

Poll: » Jitaku Keibiin 2 Episode 4 Discussion

donotlookforme - Aug 29, 2020

12 by Siranto1 »»
Jul 8, 2023 12:13 PM

Poll: » Jitaku Keibiin 2 Episode 3 Discussion

donotlookforme - Aug 1, 2020

11 by Siranto1 »»
Jul 6, 2023 10:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.