Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2019 9:48 AM

May 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I came across the manga again and saw that the last few chapters were finally released so I read it all in one sitting~

While it would've been funny to see them attempt to populate that god wannabe's world more, Tsukune rewriting the whole universe and bringing back all everyone they know and love is a pretty cool ending too even if it felt kinda rushed. Just seeing them all live their lives happily thanks to Kogami's sacrifice makes me feel happy on side. That part where his kid spoke on his behalf and the last page emotionally got me so I'll be bumping up my score for this by a point.

Now that I think of it, this is a lot like the ending of a certain magical girl show I know lmao

Dec 13, 2019 10:31 PM

Mar 2018
"The whole universe is Kogami Kii."

So, what you are saying is that Akuta's cum is Kogami Kii?
May 10, 2020 1:05 AM
Apr 2020
Flevalt said:
1. Rei could remodel all universes, but the best he can come up with to destroy the enemies in his world is to throw oversized boulders at them?

2. The main crew finds out they need to gather a dozen of magical girls by means of reproduction for their ritual to commence. For no reason whatsoever, they decide to leave their safe space and enter Rei's world to grow up their children there for years and years under the threat of being discovered.
Did they think to themselves "no risk, no fun" or are they just retarded?

Now I would like an animation of this.
It would be incredibly funny animation material.

Also why is the guy with the most reasonable ideology (kurorogi rei in this case) always the bad guy in the story nowadays?

1. Well I cant say much cause I have no idea whether it is possible to do it.

2. Well duh... food.

3. The villain wanted world peace but in order to get there he had to basically erased/kill every single lifeform in every universe. Now there is no right or wrong in his action but just imagine, all of your loved ones,dies and you are a few others are the only ones left alive and are the only ones to remember them. Sounds like avengers infinity war but wayyy more exaggerated than destroying half of the universe right? Well what im saying is that you are neither right or wrong and in making you believe that the villian in the manga is right the author succeeded in creating a good villain that people that empathize to.
May 10, 2022 6:37 PM
Dec 2009
I feel like this chapter would have hit harder if Kagami had been a better protagonist. He had his moments, but most of the time he was too generic or boring.

Also, I wish Tsukune's power was explained better, because as it is, it felt like an asspull to stop the villain. Her power wasn't even the same as her future self, how does that work? The manga was crazy, but still managed to make sense and answer most of its mysteries by the end, except that one(unless I missed something).

Still, it was a nice ending and I'm satisfied with it.
Jan 31, 12:15 AM

Jul 2014
@Hammock_k
Hammock_k said:
Also, I wish Tsukune's power was explained better, because as it is, it felt like an asspull to stop the villain. Her power wasn't even the same as her future self, how does that work?

It's not necessarily an ass pull. Remember fam the future tsukune awoke her powers differently from how the past kaede did. The exorcist said it before the demon basically was powering up like its dragon ball z on steroids...its literally love. Tsukune from the future baited and avoided Kogami's love and his nut of love to create another magical girl which caused the whole situation in the first place as Raile said. But the past tsukune was able to be loved (in more ways than 1 if ya know what im saying) by kogami before he became a dead man. Raile said it to Rei and the Tsukunes...the whole thing was literally about true love. So its ultimately, future Tsukune was lazy, didn't want to handle the problem the best way possible, and ended up screwing up bad which forced everything onto her past self no matter what.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 8, 8:19 AM
May 2018
And it's over, it was a nice end, all I wanted was for Akuta to end up with Miu and it happened, also it's nice seeing all the magical girls having a normal life, at least this time "no magic" doesn't necessarily mean no previously magic creatures cease to exist.
All in all pretty good.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo of the End Chapter 1 Discussion

William550 - Jul 25, 2012

28 by deepfreezed »»
Aug 27, 11:14 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo of the End Chapter 60 Discussion

Stars-Soul - Apr 30, 2020

1 by Fabrizio00 »»
Mar 8, 7:21 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo of the End Chapter 46 Discussion

Natrius - Jul 31, 2016

3 by Fabrizio00 »»
Mar 8, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo of the End Chapter 47 Discussion

Natrius - Aug 1, 2016

3 by Fabrizio00 »»
Mar 8, 3:40 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo of the End Chapter 48 Discussion

Natrius - Aug 1, 2016

4 by Fabrizio00 »»
Mar 8, 3:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.